• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

9 Games Left, Need to Win 6

psaboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
9 games left in season, I think they need to win at least 6 to get chance at playoffs. Don't think a 9-7 record will get them in, esp with lose to KC. So, I think they can win SD, @ Det, @ NY, Balt, MN and then NY at home. They need to beat SD and Balt for tie breaker if needed for spot. I could see them beating Buf at home, but will be stretch. Goes to show that last minute lose to GB could be difference of making or not making playoffs.

San Diego
@ Detroit
Buffalo
@ Denver
@ New York
Baltimore
@ New England
Minnesota
New York

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Need to find a way to go undefeated in the division the rest of the way, which I think they can do. And as you mentioned, need to win the remaining conferences games for the purposes of owning tie-breakers. We have non-conf games remaining with Lions and Vikings which are winable.

But even then, we are behind the 8-ball already due to early division losses and conference losses - so, it wont be just about us winning games but getting favorable results elsewhere - that is the unfortunate thing about losing important games early in the season. this is why every game is a must win in the NFL, no matter what time of the year it is - There is little room for error.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Next week is huge! They won this game last year but still screwed it up. They need to come out of the gate faster and they'd be fine...

Deus Ex Dolphin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How will the rest of this season play out?

San Diego W (that long trip to the East and a solid pass rush get it done)
@ Detroit L (our OL struggles to pass AND run block all game)
Buffalo W (a tired and injured Bills team gets beat by a late FG)
@ Denver L (a team on a mission to avenge that Super Bowl loss)
@ New York W (No QB means a team that has checked out at this point of the season)
Baltimore L (How do we keep losing to this team?)
@ New England W (a sweet sweep and excitement at controlling our own destiny)
Minnesota W (a rookie QB and poor defense)
New York W (in a surprise to longtime fans, these Phins don't collapse late)

So, a good chance of winning the Division, or at least a Wild Card spot.

cards_fins1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How will the rest of this season play out?

San Diego W (that long trip to the East and a solid pass rush get it done)
@ Detroit L (our OL struggles to pass AND run block all game)
Buffalo W (a tired and injured Bills team gets beat by a late FG)
@ Denver L (a team on a mission to avenge that Super Bowl loss)
@ New York W (No QB means a team that has checked out at this point of the season)
Baltimore L (How do we keep losing to this team?)
@ New England W (a sweet sweep and excitement at controlling our own destiny)
Minnesota W (a rookie QB and poor defense)
New York W (in a surprise to longtime fans, these Phins don't collapse late)

So, a good chance of winning the Division, or at least a Wild Card spot.

Wow....I hope it all plays out this way. Its certainly possible, I will give you that. I am going to reserve my judgment on this team and the 'W's' they might acquire in the coming weeks as FAR too many times I've watched this team lose games they had no business losing and squander SOOOOO many chances at making the playoffs. That said, I hope they beat the Bills-but nobody should be surprised if they win a close one in Miami. Winning in Foxboro? Certainly possible as we've done that before. However, Brady has shown time and time again that he carries quite a 'grudge'. When Miami comes rolling into his house, no doubt he will be ready and focused. I'm not sure that will even be a close game, let alone a win. Sweeping New York? Again, very possible. But I look at the Jets-Fins rivalry much like the Cowboys-Redskins. It never really matters how good either team is. Either team can beat either team regardless of location. With Vick getting the snaps now, I think the Jets will be playing much better. I know we will beat the Jets once, not sure if we will sweep them. The next 4 weeks will be a big indicator where this team is headed and whether you can expect to see Mr. Philbin on the sidelines next season wearing aqua and orange.

psaboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm going to say of they don't beat Baltimore, they are not likely to make playoffs, tie breaker will kill chances. Ravens have only 2 tough road games, beside the Miami game, so I see them losing 2-3 at most, and one of those loses need to be Miami game