• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

9:10am EST

SF11704

Senile Forum Poster
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't expect to be this stressed. Actually never thought we'd be in this position. Four hours till game time. My mind is all over the place. Have so good thoughts about today and have some bad thoughts about today ...

The BAD ...
1. Very difficult to take three straight from any team. Especially a playoff team in THIER park.
2. Cain has yet to bring his 'A' game against the Reds this year. They have roughed him up pretty good in 3 starts.
3. Fucking Latos. Nothing else to say. He's never been a pitcher that we hit very well

The GOOD
1, We are in GAME 5. We have crawled back from the edge of disaster to play again. Fucking unbelievable!
2. Cain has yet to bring his 'A' game against the Reds this year. They have roughed him up pretty good in 3 starts. The odds say this can't go on. Cain is due!!!!!!
3. I don't have to stay awake to 1:00AM to follow the game in SF :)

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm with ya. Nervous as all hell, but excited too. For every good thing I can find/think of for todays game, I can think of the yang as well. Giants just need to go out and leave it all on the field. They can't play like they did in game 2 and the offense can't play like they did in game 3. They're going to have to scratch and claw their way to some runs off of Latos.

On a side note, interesting response/quote from Dusty on if there's anybody he'd rather have on the mound today other than Latos:

“Nobody ... nobody present,” he said. “You wish you had Johnny Cueto, but you don’t. Right now it’s Mat’s turn, and he’s strong. He’s on his regular turn, unlike his last time out.”

From the Cincinnati Enquirer.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cain is not built to face the Reds in GAB. He is a Fly ball pitcher.

I expect him to have a relatively short leash today with Bum ready to go if needed.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm with ya. Nervous as all hell, but excited too. For every good thing I can find/think of for todays game, I can think of the yang as well. Giants just need to go out and leave it all on the field. They can't play like they did in game 2 and the offense can't play like they did in game 3. They're going to have to scratch and claw their way to some runs off of Latos.

On a side note, interesting response/quote from Dusty on if there's anybody he'd rather have on the mound today other than Latos:

From the Cincinnati Enquirer.

That is a quote from a guy on his heals. He is already making excuses for the loss today.

I love it. :)