• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

8 teams contact Bynum

LAKERSUSCBAM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any team that picks him up gonna have a head case on their hands...we Lakers fans saw it first hand, good luck. If its the Heat he might just spoil your season, ha

ThruTheEyesOfRuby

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he goes to a team like Miami, it'll look like he wanted to go to a place where the table was "already set". If he thrives, he'll be looked down upon by fans of the rest of the league as only being up to playing to his potential for a team that's already loaded with talent. If he stumbles, and can't contribute to a stocked team, people will say he's done. I'm not sure if I see a lot of win for him here if he signs with a team like the Heat.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A team like the Heat is exactly where he should go to keep himself motivated. Maybe that won't be enough and he just wants to get another contract by a beach, who knows. The Heat have a way of doing things that keep things like this from ruining what they have going.

On 1 hands I would be shocked if the Heat really go after him, on the the other hand I would be shocked if they didn't at least offer him a ring and a nonguaranteed contract.

Am I Blue Through it All?

Herald of the Apocalypse
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would have trouble taking a player who has openly said he is tired of the game and does not want to play any more regardless of his talent. The guy is a pariah. Kinda like sailors taking in an albatross as a pet.

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He wants to be a starter right away.

He doesn't seem to care if its a contender or a lottery team, so that is another question mark for his character flaws.

I hope its not the SPurs. I will support him, but he seems like an often injured clubhouse cancer the last few years.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The "source" did say playoff success was a consideration, along with playing time and money.

The Heat can offer 2 of 3.

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A team like the Heat is exactly where he should go to keep himself motivated. Maybe that won't be enough and he just wants to get another contract by a beach, who knows. The Heat have a way of doing things that keep things like this from ruining what they have going.

On 1 hands I would be shocked if the Heat really go after him, on the the other hand I would be shocked if they didn't at least offer him a ring and a nonguaranteed contract.

He has no motivation other than increasing the numbers in his bank account. He doesn't care about basketball. If he wasn't 7-feet tall, he wouldn't be playing. He didn't even start playing until high school. Miami may have a strong locker room, but it doesn't matter with this guy.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He wants to be a starter right away.

He doesn't seem to care if its a contender or a lottery team, so that is another question mark for his character flaws.

I hope its not the SPurs. I will support him, but he seems like an often injured clubhouse cancer the last few years.

He's always been an injury waiting to happen and a cancer - he helped the Lakers win one championship and was injured the rest of the time

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watch what Deng does to those morons in the Cavs front office.

He has them by the balls now..

He either forces them to way overpay on a lengthy contract or he leaves them high and dry and goes wherever he wants this summer.

.......but James was supposed to spend his career there trying to right that sinking ship.....:wtf2:

Deng is headed to Los Angeles this summer in my opinion

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Deng is headed to Los Angeles this summer in my opinion

Not for too high of a price though. If he's looking for a max contract, he should look elsewhere. I doubt the Lakers would use up that much cap space on him.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not for too high of a price though. If he's looking for a max contract, he should look elsewhere. I doubt the Lakers would use up that much cap space on him.

I think the Lakers will want to get two good players to complement Kobe - one of them would be Deng, but he would not be enough alone to build a team.

Logicallylethal

Hoopla Cash
$ 933.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Birdman was supposedly a headcase and a potential cancer to the locker room.

Results? He was a pivotal contributor to last year's title run

Beasley...same thing

So far...very effective off the bench

Miami signing Bynum is a low risk high reward deal in my opinion. Try him out, see what he's got, see if he can turn it around. If he can contribute then great...if not, Miami Heat are still title contenders with or without him

LAKERSUSCBAM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miami signing Bynum is a low risk high reward deal in my opinion. Try him out, see what he's got, see if he can turn it around. If he can contribute then great...if not, Miami Heat are still title contenders with or without him

it's not about his talent/skills, it's his head that teams need to be concerned about

HizzleRocker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just a couple years ago, Bynum was touted by many as the #1 C in the game (vs Howard of course). Nothing has changed except he got injured and he and Cleveland had a mutual hate relationship. He is worth the risk, imo, for the right team.