• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

8 Finals in a row

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think at a certain point there really isnt a reason to compare the two. The Durant Warriors are basically like the Superteams of old that MJ couldn't quite get past. Maybe you take Lebron because he is probably easier to build around.

I feel like MJ, Lebron, Kareem and Wilt all have their arguments. Its too hard to compare eras but you just have to be impressed.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure how current the blocks stats is all time but,

Jordan 893
Barkley 888
Lebron 888

Pippen 947

Can't believe Mark Eaton has over 3000 blocks.. dam

Funny stat -- Sam Bowie at 909 blocks

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ive tried to educate you already bud, if you think Ewings Knicks with Jon Starks, and Reggie's Pacers with Dale Davis, were some all time juggernauts, you are wrong...When the East was actually great, Jordan was getting his ass kicked

Lebron James leaving this cavs team after this season, and them winning 15 games and being in the lottery, and you know they will

And Jordan leaving the Bulls and them almost landing in the ECF

Thats all you need to know about the difference between them

Yes Jordan was no match when the East was great. He was young and had teams much like Lebron's current team. MJ did not have the pieces to beat those dynasty teams nor the coach. The East was not a cupcake like it has been for Lebron most of his career. Has Lebron had any Dynasty teams in the East during any of his career?

And the Knicks were not bad nor were the Pacers. Lebron has had superteam after superteam in the East, facing young and inexperienced teams.

Once again, Jordan left a championship team for baseball... The Bulls almost got to the ECF :L

Thanks for education on stoopid once again :drool: