• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

8 Finals in a row

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where is your argument for Jordan being more clutch?

And what does Rodman and Malone have to do with this?

If I could give you more facepalms for this statement I would. Rodman has more 1st team D awards than Lebron and he's not even close to Jordan. Malone has 200 more steals than Lebron and he's not even close to Jordan.

Clutch? If you can really sit here and say Lebron is more clutch than Jordan based on winning game 7's that should not have even gone 7 in the Eastern conference the past 8 years then that is laughable.

Let's do a poll on tHoop and see what the everyone thinks about who's more clutch.. If you need a big bucket you go to Lebron over MJ? :lol:

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While Jordan couldn't get out the first round without Pippen and won nothing without Phil

Pippen had far more success without Jordan when MJ went to play baseball

Than Jordan had without Pippen

Facts

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While Jordan couldn't get out the first round without Pippen and won nothing without Phil

Again, so you think the Eastern conference today is as good as it was back then? I mean really?

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Steals"

Lmao

He's better at everything else so let's focus on steals

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pippen had far more success without Jordan when MJ went to play baseball

Than Jordan had without Pippen

Facts

Captain Obvious..

When Jordan left, it was a championship team. When Pippen arrived it was far from that.

Goodness you people are special

:shortbus:

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, so you think the Eastern conference today is as good as it was back then? I mean really?

If we are talking about when Jordan won, and not when he lost, yes it is

When the Eastern Conference was at its best, Jordan was a punching bag, when it got weak, he started winning

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I could give you more facepalms for this statement I would. Rodman has more 1st team D awards than Lebron and he's not even close to Jordan. Malone has 200 more steals than Lebron and he's not even close to Jordan.

Clutch? If you can really sit here and say Lebron is more clutch than Jordan based on winning game 7's that should not have even gone 7 in the Eastern conference the past 8 years then that is laughable.

I said 6 straight game seven victories and hitting more postseason game winners.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Steals"

Lmao

More cluelessness

but..but..

aac1eb400b99400ae6de73cf2c516e05.png

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Captain Obvious..

When Jordan left, it was a championship team. When Pippen arrived it was far from that.

Goodness you people are special

:shortbus:

When Jordan leaves, it's a championship team

When Lebron leaves, it becomes a lottery team

You're coming around big guy

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said 6 straight game seven victories and hitting more postseason game winners.

Game 7 victories over who? The East? Now? funny shit

Not impressive

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When Jordan leaves, it's a championship team

When Lebron leaves, it becomes a lottery team

You're coming around big guy

You're like a girl on her period. WTF? So triggered you make no sense.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Game 7 victories over who? The East? Now? funny shit

Not impressive

Lets not forget beating the all time season victory team playing in a tough conference too.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lets not forget beating the all time season victory team playing in a tough conference too.

The 73 win Warriors with the Kyrie shot? Yes that's legit. But let's not act like the East has been stout.

Like I said, different era, different style, different NBA.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Steals"

Lmao

This shows me how much you know about bball really. The art of stealing the basketball is pretty much owning your man on D while anticipating what the player is going to do with or without the bball. So when you talk about complete player and don't talk about defense, you look pretty stupid to anyone who knows anything about bball.

Funny the Bulls had 3 players on that 1996 team in the top 25 in steals. Yes Harper too. Pippen/Jordan top 6 all time. That team was known for shutting you down much more than scoring.

Yeah so call me when Lebron gets 200 more steals and approaches Karl Malone.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It makes complete sense

No you are turning things around because you can't win this argument. No one is saying Lebron's team is great, all I'm saying is the current Eastern conference is weak and has been through most of Lebron's career. Not the case for Jordan at all.

SO making the case of Lebron's greatness because of Finals' appearances is weak. You can look at Lebron and see he's a great player. NBA is more of a scoring league these days with less D so Lebron has some padded stats on offense and his defense stats really are not all that, especially when comparing to Jordans.

It's no knock on Lebron, just the facts

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This shows me how much you know about bball really. The art of stealing the basketball is pretty much owning your man on D while anticipating what the player is going to do with or without the bball. So when you talk about complete player and don't talk about defense, you look pretty stupid to anyone who knows anything about bball.

Funny the Bulls had 3 players on that 1996 team in the top 25 in steals. Yes Harper too. Pippen/Jordan top 6 all time. That team was known for shutting you down much more than scoring.

Yeah so call me when Lebron gets 200 more steals and approaches Karl Malone.

Lebron does more heavy lifting than Jordan has ever had to do, he literally leads his team in points, rebounds and assists in virtually every postseason series he has ever played in.......Jordan has never done that, he has played with a Top 50 HOF player, an all time rebounder and defender, sharp shooters all over the court, the greatest European player at the time in the NBA, a solid as hell power forward in Horace Grant, the list goes on and on

Lebron James is carrying Eric Snow and JR Smith to the Finals

Give it a break with the steals, the guy is doing virtually everything else one man can do

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No you are turning things around because you can't win this argument. No one is saying Lebron's team is great, all I'm saying is the current Eastern conference is weak and has been through most of Lebron's career. Not the case for Jordan at all.

SO making the case of Lebron's greatness because of Finals' appearances is weak. You can look at Lebron and see he's a great player. NBA is more of a scoring league these days with less D so Lebron has some padded stats on offense and his defense stats really are not all that, especially when comparing to Jordans.

It's no knock on Lebron, just the facts

Ive tried to educate you already bud, if you think Ewings Knicks with Jon Starks, and Reggie's Pacers with Dale Davis, were some all time juggernauts, you are wrong...When the East was actually great, Jordan was getting his ass kicked

Lebron James leaving this cavs team after this season, and them winning 15 games and being in the lottery, and you know they will

And Jordan leaving the Bulls and them almost landing in the ECF

Thats all you need to know about the difference between them