• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

8 Finals in a row

MikeMed

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,090.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More complete player how? On defense? Better scorer?

Go look at who's top 3 all time in steals. While you're at it, go look at all time NBA 1st team D and see if anyone is ahead of Jordan

Please.. Lebron is 200 steals behind Karl Malone and almost 400 behind Clyde the Glide

Not
Even
Close

Like I said I still like Jordan for the #1 GOAT but I think its close.
I think James is a better rebounder, passer, 3 pt shooter than MJ........Lebron not the defender MJ was but he is pretty good........I believe Lebron has a higher FG%.....Lebron is pretty close and we will see how is career plays out.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I said I still like Jordan for the #1 GOAT but I think its close.
I think James is a better rebounder, passer, 3 pt shooter than MJ........Lebron not the defender MJ was but he is pretty good........I believe Lebron has a higher FG%.....Lebron is pretty close and we will see how is career plays out.

Strictly opinion obviously, but MJ is the purest scorer the game has ever seen. He hardly knew what passing meant until Phil Jack got there (much like Kobe) and had to carry a team much like Lebron's current team but in a loaded Eastern conference.

Rebounds? See Horace Grant and Dennis Rodman.

So MJ is a more pure scorer than Lebron, way more clutch, more rings, more dominant at his position on defense... But Lebron is a better rebounder, 3 point shooter and passer so that makes it close or that Lebron is better all-around? No.. Nobody dominated on both sides of the floor like Jordan. We can play the IF game like these Lebron nutt huggers do on here. IF Lebron had a coach, IF he had help, etc. What IF Jordan played in a weak Eastern conference like Lebron has? What IF Jordan didn't take off 2 years? 8-9 rings?

Lebron is more comparable to Magic Johnson with his size and how he plays the game. Not as good of a passer, but who was really? Lebron is still a good passer sure and scorer as well, also better than Magic on D. Lebron also didn't play in a league as physical as MJ/Magic and with dominant centers in the paint.

To me it's MJ above all others, Lebron and Magic 2a-2b or however you want to do it.

Different game now, different era, different style aka 3 point shot and these cats in the NBA really don't start playing D until April. Amazing how you go back and see how many teams in the 90s averaged over 100 points -- 3-5 per year? Now? It's almost every team in the NBA.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can see @DirtDirtDirt got his taste of dirt/bullshit in his coffee this morning.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Strictly opinion obviously, but MJ is the purest scorer the game has ever seen. He hardly knew what passing meant until Phil Jack got there (much like Kobe) and had to carry a team much like Lebron's current team but in a loaded Eastern conference.

Rebounds? See Horace Grant and Dennis Rodman.

So MJ is a more pure scorer than Lebron, way more clutch, more rings, more dominant at his position on defense... But Lebron is a better rebounder, 3 point shooter and passer so that makes it close or that Lebron is better all-around? No.. Nobody dominated on both sides of the floor like Jordan. We can play the IF game like these Lebron nutt huggers do on here. IF Lebron had a coach, IF he had help, etc. What IF Jordan played in a weak Eastern conference like Lebron has? What IF Jordan didn't take off 2 years? 8-9 rings?

Lebron is more comparable to Magic Johnson with his size and how he plays the game. Not as good of a passer, but who was really? Lebron is still a good passer sure and scorer as well, also better than Magic on D. Lebron also didn't play in a league as physical as MJ/Magic and with dominant centers in the paint.

To me it's MJ above all others, Lebron and Magic 2a-2b or however you want to do it.

Different game now, different era, different style aka 3 point shot and these cats in the NBA really don't start playing D until April. Amazing how you go back and see how many teams in the 90s averaged over 100 points -- 3-5 per year? Now? It's almost every team in the NBA.

When the Eastern Conference was loaded, Jordan didn't win shit. When the Pistons and Celtics run was over, and what was left was the Pacers and Knicks AND when Pippen joined the Bulls, that's when the winning began for Jordan. This "loaded Eastern Conference" stuff is a figment of the imagination, revising history to support your stance

Michael Jordan clearly proved he was not alone capable of carrying a bad roster deep into the postseason, it's been proved, that's not opinion

Lebron has AGAIN proven the exact opposite

And the more clutch thing is also proven incorrect by actual game winning statistics and facts

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When the Eastern Conference was loaded, Jordan didn't win shit. When the Pistons and Celtics run was over, and what was left was the Pacers and Knicks AND when Pippen joined the Bulls, that's when the winning began for Jordan. This "loaded Eastern Conference" stuff is a figment of the imagination, revising history to support your stance

Michael Jordan clearly proved he was not alone capable of carrying a bad roster deep into the postseason, it's been proved, that's not opinion

Lebron has AGAIN proven the exact opposite

And the more clutch thing is also proven incorrect by actual game winning statistics and facts

So Lebron is more clutch than MJ by your "statistics" huh? :wtf:

And let's play the game, the Pistons only won because Boston was old, and LA won because Boston was old, and Boston won because the league was bad.. Goodness man your hate for Jordan is hilarious.

And so Lebron can carry a bad team to the Finals in a weak conference. But according to you "when the East was loaded" Jordan didn't win shit with a bad team so that makes Lebron better than MJ because Lebron can carry a team in a weak Eastern conference..

:finebaum:

And now "the East wasn't loaded" when Jordan played? Boston and Detroit's multiple championships were all in our imagination.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go @DirtDirtDirt go!!

drakecleveland.jpg

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Lebron is more clutch than MJ by your "statistics" huh? :wtf:

And let's play the game, the Pistons only won because Boston was old, and LA won because Boston was old, and Boston won because the league was bad.. Goodness man your hate for Jordan is hilarious.

And so Lebron can carry a bad team to the Finals in a weak conference. But according to you "when the East was loaded" Jordan didn't win shit with a bad team so that makes Lebron better than MJ because Lebron can carry a team in a weak Eastern conference..

:finebaum:

And now "the East wasn't loaded" when Jordan played? Boston and Detroit's multiple championships were all in our imagination.

Boston was all but finished, when Jordan beat the Pistons for the first time, the team was completely broken up, the run was over, guys were aging, he got the worst version of the great Pistons

I know Jordan was great, I don't hate him, I just hate when people revise history to bash the greatness of Lebron

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So MJ is a more pure scorer than Lebron, way more clutch

tenor.gif

Not only wasn't MJ way more clutch than LeBron, he wasn't even more clutch. You know what is clutch besides hitting playoff game winners, which LeBron did then MJ. LeBron has won 6 straight game sevens too. Hell LeBron has never been swept in the first round, the easiest round let alone three times.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not only wasn't MJ way more clutch than LeBron, he wasn't even more clutch. You know what is clutch besides hitting playoff game winners, which LeBron did then MJ. LeBron has won 6 straight game sevens too. Hell LeBron has never been swept in the first round, the easiest round let alone three times.

Yeah I guess all those times MJ never sniffed a game 7 makes him less clutch. :L

LMAO @ Lebron and the current eastern conference and even going 7 games. Man.. you people are funny.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boston was all but finished, when Jordan beat the Pistons for the first time, the team was completely broken up, the run was over, guys were aging, he got the worst version of the great Pistons

I know Jordan was great, I don't hate him, I just hate when people revise history to bash the greatness of Lebron

No one is bashing your Lebron fathead. Take it easy. LOL

Lebron is just nowhere near as clutch as MJ, or a pure scorer as MJ and on D.

Let me know when Lebron closes in on Karl Malone on steals. Or gets past Dennis Rodman on all NBA 1st team D awards.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I guess all those times MJ never sniffed a game 7 makes him less clutch. :L

LMAO @ Lebron and the current eastern conference and even going 7 games. Man.. you people are funny.

He's playing by himself out there

Jon Paxson may be the 2nd greatest threat on this Cavs team

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Let me know when Lebron closes in on Karl Malone on steals. Or gets past Dennis Rodman on all NBA 1st team D awards.

I don't know what pure scorer means if Lebron is scoring more

Battlelyon

Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Where is your argument for Jordan being more clutch?

And what does Rodman and Malone have to do with this?

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol

Love how you act like you're not doing the same exact shit with MJ

I'm not discrediting Lebron at all. Great player. Just in a weak Eastern conference and doesn't have the stats or awards on D to match Jordan. I know that hurts you, but it's the truth.

Battlelyon

Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

While Jordan couldn't get out the first round without Pippen and won nothing without Phil

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not discrediting Lebron at all. Great player. Just in a weak Eastern conference and doesn't have the stats or awards on D to match Jordan. I know that hurts you, but it's the truth.

Lmao

Ok