• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

60 Million Dollar HS Stadium Doomed

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ah, so it's ok to be a dick to people so long as they are successful.

Got it.

Oh, and then of course whine because people don't just sit back and take it. Nice.

Do all of you bama fans have sand in your vaginas?

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ah, so it's ok to be a dick to people so long as they are successful.

Got it.

Oh, and then of course whine because people don't just sit back and take it. Nice.
Just ignore them, or realize they are having some fun at your expense. BFD. You are in the middle of the best winning program since UCLA in hoops. Enjoy it, laugh at them, laugh at yourself and your team (Saban and Bama deserve it every now and again), and quit being a baby.

Again, Dawg fans get shit all the time (see my post), and we don't have 3 of the past 5 NCs to get into a fetal position with to feel all better.

In fact, I'll pretend to be a Bama Fan for the next few weeks and show you how its done.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just ignore them, or realize they are having some fun at your expense. BFD. You are in the middle of the best winning program since UCLA in hoops. Enjoy it, laugh at them, laugh at yourself and your team (Saban and Bama deserve it every now and again), and quit being a baby.

Again, Dawg fans get shit all the time (see my post), and we don't have 3 of the past 5 NCs to get into a fetal position with to feel all better.

In fact, I'll pretend to be a Bama Fan for the next few weeks and show you how its done.

I personally doubt the fan of any other team that posts regularly on these forums would react any different than Bama fans have. In fact, I have seen pretty much every single person who has been "having some fun at our expense" get a bit uptight when people start saying stupid shit towards their team.

Attacking things people care about is probably the easiest and lamest trolls on a forum. I know why they do it, and I don't give a shit.

Pretending to be a Bama fan doesn't mean anything, at the end of the day you aren't and none of the shit being said or done means shit to you.

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I personally doubt the fan of any other team that posts regularly on these forums would react any different than Bama fans have. In fact, I have seen pretty much every single person who has been "having some fun at our expense" get a bit uptight when people start saying stupid shit towards their team.

Attacking things people care about is probably the easiest and lamest trolls on a forum. I know why they do it, and I don't give a shit.

Pretending to be a Bama fan doesn't mean anything, at the end of the day you aren't and none of the shit being said or done means shit to you.
See, there is your problem. You are totally humorless. :noidea:

And, while you say you don't give a shit, your reactions to the posts here indicate that you have lots of shits to give. Its funny that I generally agree with much of what you post. But, you keep responding to the twits that attack you as if you are going to change their minds, or without realizing they are just trying to get a rise out of you. If they don't want to discuss something intelligently, or if after you've each had your say a couple times, move on.

I'm guilty of it from time to time, but I think that is the main problem here ... people should just agree to disagree after a few times if saying the same thing to each other. That, and Nebraska fans posting bad about Texas. I am always for bad about Texas, just that Nebraska fans have to let it go. Ok, I'm just kidding, kind of. :nod:

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See, there is your problem. You are totally humorless. :noidea:

And, while you say you don't give a shit, your reactions to the posts here indicate that you have lots of shits to give. Its funny that I generally agree with much of what you post. But, you keep responding to the twits that attack you as if you are going to change their minds, or without realizing they are just trying to get a rise out of you. If they don't want to discuss something intelligently, or if after you've each had your say a couple times, move on.

I'm guilty of it from time to time, but I think that is the main problem here ... people should just agree to disagree after a few times if saying the same thing to each other. That, and Nebraska fans posting bad about Texas. I am always for bad about Texas, just that Nebraska fans have to let it go. Ok, I'm just kidding, kind of. :nod:

I do give a shit about Alabama, I don't give a shit why they are trolling or whatever. Fuck em, they will get their turns with it, and while I would generally stray away from it, from now on I'm going to shove that shit as deep as I can.

There are more than 10 threads about Alabama right now.

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do give a shit about Alabama, I don't give a shit why they are trolling or whatever. Fuck em, they will get their turns with it, and while I would generally stray away from it, from now on I'm going to shove that shit as deep as I can.

you may find this helpful

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/How-Win-Friends-Influence-People/dp/0671027034]How to Win Friends & Influence People: Dale Carnegie: 9780671027032: Amazon.com: Books[/ame]

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Read it, very outdated for today's world and frankly its a bit of a boring read. Besides, who gives a shit about influencing morons on a forum. I would actually like to know why it took 60 million dollars to build a stadium for a high school, then its of shoddy construction to boot. Sounds like someone wasnt doing his or her job and frankly, I would start with the person who approved a 60 million dollar stadium for a high school team. In this age of school teachers being close to poverty level workers, this money would have been better suited giving them all raises, instead of glorifying a sport at that level and honoring kids who play that sport.

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When USC was on top and there were plenty of anti-USC threads, you didnt see us whining like Bama fans.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When USC was on top and there were plenty of anti-USC threads, you didnt see us whining like Bama fans.

Is that deflection? This thread is about a 60 million dollar high school stadium, so it must be deflection.

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Pheg......

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

michael-scott-what-gif.gif

charlie42s

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn the fanatic Bama fans have hijacked a thread about a Texas HS football stadium! What has gone wrong with this board?

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think just about everyone agrees that, a) spending 60 mil for a high school stadium (and some assorted buildings used by students for other purposes) is too much, and b) if you're going to build it, don't fuck it up.

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And really, Bama fans, get over it. You've won, what 3 out the last 5 championships? People are going to bitch about you. Hell, people love to stomp on Texas, and we haven't won one since 2005.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And really, Bama fans, get over it. You've won, what 3 out the last 5 championships? People are going to bitch about you. Hell, people love to stomp on Texas, and we haven't won one since 2005.

:finger: