• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

6-2

ChicagoIrish

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good win all the way around, not much to complain about tonight. Except the fact that I had to watch the damn game on a Computer, hope this never happens again.

What can I say about Tommy Rees? Outstanding today
17/22 284 yards 5 TD's

Also I liked what I seen from Cam McDaniel and Tarean Folston. It's time that Atkinson and Carlisle move down on the depth chart behind McDaniel and Folston.

Defense got it together after that 1st drive, and looked solid, not great but solid.

Also some freshman wide outs getting their first touchdowns of their careers, Will Fuller, Chris Brown and Corey Robinson.

All around good game, good win, and our BCS hopes are still alive.

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a good game and with the lower ranked teams that lost Notre Dame should be back in the top 25

DT911

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good win all the way around, not much to complain about tonight. Except the fact that I had to watch the damn game on a Computer, hope this never happens again.

What can I say about Tommy Rees? Outstanding today
17/22 284 yards 5 TD's

Also I liked what I seen from Cam McDaniel and Tarean Folston. It's time that Atkinson and Carlisle move down on the depth chart behind McDaniel and Folston.

Defense got it together after that 1st drive, and looked solid, not great but solid.

Also some freshman wide outs getting their first touchdowns of their careers, Will Fuller, Chris Brown and Corey Robinson.

All around good game, good win, and our BCS hopes are still alive.

Before you get excited the school for the visually impaired would beat Air Force. Second Reese still took dumb sacks in key situations. Atkinson3 is there only speed threat and you want to start McDaniel who is pretty much like a FB ahead of him? How has Reese done vs good teams this year? Since you have not played any yet you cant reply. Let's see how Reese does at Stanford

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and you want to start McDaniel who is pretty much like a FB ahead of him?
1st off, nobody WANTS to start McDaniel but he seems to be Kelly's favorite and contrary to what you believe, WE don't have any control over who plays. Secondly, he's far from a FB.

Great synopsis overall though. :L

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Before you get excited
I love when other fans come in and tell us to "calm down" or "not get too excited". Nothing anyone is posting is showing us to be claiming to have beaten the #1 team in the nation. However, ND has had a propensity to play down to their opponents level in the last couple decades. It's nice to see us win definitively over a lower team. That's what we're saying you asshat.

Irish7478

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Before you get excited the school for the visually impaired would beat Air Force. Second Reese still took dumb sacks in key situations. Atkinson3 is there only speed threat and you want to start McDaniel who is pretty much like a FB ahead of him? How has Reese done vs good teams this year? Since you have not played any yet you cant reply. Let's see how Reese does at Stanford

So we won't know if Rees is doing well until after the Stanford game? Isn't it a little late to make that determination, considering Stanford is our last game.

Irish7478

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok. How did he look vs Michigan/ vs OU? the 2 biggest games so far? How did Reese look vs a D3 school in Purdue?

I'm just saying that to say, "we won't know if he's any good until after his last game of the season of his senior year" isn't much help in determining whether we should proceed with him as the QB.

Irish7478

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Read the original post you moron. He was saying that Reese was great. A paraplegic could look good vs AF

Sorry, I thought he said "What can I say about Tommy Rees? Outstanding today." I didn't know he said that Tommy was great.

DT911

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just saying that to say, "we won't know if he's any good until after his last game of the season of his senior year" isn't much help in determining whether we should proceed with him as the QB.

And I said look at this season from game 1? how would you grade him?

ChicagoIrish

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Penn St lost 63-14
Red Sox down 2-1 to the Cards
My Blackhawks beat the hell out of your Bruins

I guess if we're going to troll, might as well go full circle.

ChicagoIrish

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why are outsiders so worried about what we talk about on our own board?

Don't like it? Then find your board, or the general board.

ChicagoIrish

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How your Cubs doing these last few years? Have they managed to play .450% baseball yet?
Would love to SEE ND play a real team instead of the Cupcakes they play every year.
Your blackhawks beat the hell out of the bruins? Did u not watch the series? You got outplayed for 56 out of 60 min in game 6 and got a lucky bounce from some 7th line player like bolland

Bolland is a 3rd line player, you must not know hockey, because there is no 7th line.

Also Hawks won the series 4-2. We dominated the entire series, should have been a sweep. Also, take a look at my avy.

Now, why are you on team boards trolling? If you don't like Notre Dame, why post on our boards?

And his name is Rees* he's also thrown for 20 TD's and just 6 int's. Not too bad huh?

LucklessPadresFan

Creedence Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The one thing I've noticed about Tommy Rees this year is his accuracy is much, much better, and he doesn't allow himself to get rattled like he did the past couple of years. He's turning into a very solid, consistent QB.

ChicagoIrish

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would love to SEE ND play a real team instead of the Cupcakes they play every year.

Penn St; Syracuse, E Michigan, UCF, Kent St, and the weak ass B1G

Notre Dame; Michigan, Michigan St, Oklahoma, USC, BYU, Stanford

Well, when comparing the schedules, it seems the Irish play a much more difficult schedule than that child ******ing led Penn St.

ChicagoIrish

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The one thing I've noticed about Tommy Rees this year is his accuracy is much, much better, and he doesn't allow himself to get rattled like he did the past couple of years. He's turning into a very solid, consistent QB.

He has been accurate, but he still makes some bad decisions, and his arm strength throwing the ball to the sidelines just isn't great. The ball always seems to take so long getting to wr's.

ChicagoIrish

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bolland is a 13 forward at best. Hawks dominated lol. You obviously did not watch game 6. Avoiding the Cubs comment, don't blame u. Because I actually like ND but unlike you I see they are not that good. You probably are one of these fan's who thinks ND is just as good as they were last year

I don't even think ND was that great last year, to be honest. I do think we're better than Michigan.

Hawks won that series pretty easily in 6 games, it could have been 5 games. Bruins gave us everything they had, and just couldn't cut the cake.

ChicagoIrish

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bolland is a 13 forward at best. Hawks dominated lol. You obviously did not watch game 6. Avoiding the Cubs comment, don't blame u. Because I actually like ND but unlike you I see they are not that good. You probably are one of these fan's who thinks ND is just as good as they were last year

Also, let me give you some advice.

I've seen you troll on multiple team boards, if you continue to do that, they will ban you here. They don't take trolling lightly, I believe I've told you this before.

idseer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, when comparing the schedules, it seems the Irish play a much more difficult schedule than that child ******ing led Penn St.

wow ... i've seen some ignorant jackasses on these forums but you really take the cake. how fortunate for you that YOUR school didn't happen to have ONE sick fuck so people like YOU could trash the whole university.

you stupid stupid asshole!

NDHoosier101

Reigning "Last to post" Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,338.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't believe we aren't ranked in the top25 btw. Very disappointing, it's starting to look like even winning out won't get us to a BCS bowl.