• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

MLB Daily Thread: 6.10.15-SF no hits the Mets & Eduardo Rodriguez's historic start

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
jays offense is great.

They have scored 53 more runs than they allowed and somehow are still under 500. That's actually hard to do. They must give up a shitload of unearned runs

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They have scored 53 more runs than they allowed and somehow are still under 500. That's actually hard to do. They must give up a shitload of unearned runs
its why they need pitching. i heard hamels and papelbon.

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

But they've still scored 53 more runs they they've allowed which leads the AL I believe. How the hell are they losing so many games? It's either unearned runs or they've winning 15-1 once a week,

Another stat for a young pitcher I ran across

Chris Archer is the first pitcher in history (1914 when they began recoding such things) to have 3 consecutive games with 10 or more K's without a walk. Kid is a beast

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I would like that as I just acquired Hamels.

Damn, if I were the Phillies I'd hate to move Hamels because they've got him on a reasonable contract for-almost-ever. On the other hand, he and Papelshat are about the only guys they could get more than a few fungo bats and a case of big league chew for.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But they've still scored 53 more runs they they've allowed which leads the AL I believe. How the hell are they losing so many games? It's either unearned runs or they've winning 15-1 once a week,

Another stat for a young pitcher I ran across

Chris Archer is the first pitcher in history (1914 when they began recoding such things) to have 3 consecutive games with 10 or more K's without a walk. Kid is a beast

I got that mother fucker, too. Top 4 pitchers:

Kershaw
Archer
Bumgarner
Hamels

Loaded.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My apologies. What's killing them? Is it unearned runs or are they blowing people out one night and losing 4-3 the next?
17 losses by 2 runs or less, which kinda sucks (makes up for more than half the losses) but isn't something I'm going to blame on luck when you start the season with 2 rookies in the rotation and a AAA BP. Injuries bit early, and they've played most of the season with a makeshift outfield that for the most part can't play OF (see Colabello, Chris). They've also been god-awful on the road, as is customary with the Jays.

The offence was always going to be one of the best given the firepower but since Sanchez settled down his control issues and Estrada started throwing quality starts they've looked better. Still, one pitching injury and all hell will break loose and that's one dept. they've been lucky in so far.