• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

5 reasons the Dallas Cowboys will win the NFC East in 2016

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
5 reasons Cowboys win the east.
1. Cousins has a down year
2. Injuries plague the Redskins
3. Refs unbelievably flag happy on Skins more so than in most years
4. Redskins just unlucky with how the ball bounces in each game
5. Cowboys play above their (on paper) potential.

Not smacking just how I truly see it, sincerely.
I'll tell you as I said back at Disney.

You'd have the same effect if you just posted...HEY! Look at ME!

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No surprise to see the bookies install the most talented team as divisional favourites. If the Cowboys have defensive injuries like they did in 2013 or they lose their star players on offense like they did in 2015 then it won't happen but on paper it's a straight fight between the Cowboys and the Giants. The Eagles could come into play if their offense and QB issues gel but the Redskins need the other teams to have problems...which was how and why they won it last year.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe, but here's my top 5:

1. Jarntt said so
2. Manster said so
3. Eastbay said so
4. UK Cowboy said so
5. ncmalko1 said so

I had PDay at #5, but everyone knows ncmalko1 is a bigger homer than PDay. OK I said I was out til August, as was my intention of no drinking this summer but a friend of mine came over with some margaritas, and well I slipped.

cheers boys, have a safe and happy memorial weekend!:suds:

Mitiziman be safe around that grill this weekend we know how you Redskin fans are around Firewater and Fire we don't want to see you roasted over an open fire like chestnuts till Christmas

Just saying enjoy the holiday:suds:

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With a healthy line and a healthy Romo we will be very tough on defenses.

I think with good health, this offense may be the most efficient in football in 2016. Not necessarily the highest scoring, but I see this team being ruthlessly efficient on offense. Between Elliott, McFadden and Morris this rushing attack is going to demoralize opposing defenses. And the offensive line is probably going to be better with Collins taking a step forward - if you can imagine that.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

1. Jarntt said so
2. Manster said so
3. Eastbay said so
4. UK Cowboy said so
5. ncmalko1 said so

I had PDay at #5, but everyone knows ncmalko1 is a bigger homer than PDay. OK I said I was out til August, as was my intention of no drinking this summer but a friend of mine came over with some margaritas, and well I slipped.

Yeah, I sure do love those Cowboys... :nono:

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No surprise to see the bookies install the most talented team as divisional favourites. If the Cowboys have defensive injuries like they did in 2013 or they lose their star players on offense like they did in 2015 then it won't happen but on paper it's a straight fight between the Cowboys and the Giants. The Eagles could come into play if their offense and QB issues gel but the Redskins need the other teams to have problems...which was how and why they won it last year.

Giants aren't very good at all. They really added a ton of talent via FA but we shall see. I'm about respect. The Redskins won it last year and I'll take them to win the division until proven wrong. The one thing about the Redskins is their TE is the 2nd best in the NFL IMO. Dude is a complete SUPERSTAR!

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will never understand why other teams posters have a need to post on other teams boards. It is like party crashing.:lol:. I have no interest in Washington the Eagles or any other team's board.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will never understand why other teams posters have a need to post on other teams boards. It is like party crashing.:lol:. I have no interest in Washington the Eagles or any other team's board.

Probably because its not for Dallas fans. Its for talking about the Cowboys. I never understood how someone could claim loving one team from Dallas and then travel a thousand miles cross country and root for a totally different cities team in LA.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NFC east is so devoid of CB talent. Scandrick is the best in the NFC East which is sad.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will post on other boards, but I won't live there, if I'm gonna troll it will be mostly directed at a poster, I'm not just gonna rip on their players or team, unless it's like a Hernandez situation.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

OK I said I was out til August, as was my intention of no drinking this summer but a friend of mine came over with some margaritas, and well I slipped.

Your "friend" ? As in life partner.....or Grinder hookup? lol....margaritas.....

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NFC east is so devoid of CB talent. Scandrick is the best in the NFC East which is sad.
Least we not forget about Norman. Just saying.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you are right... totally forgot! Should really help against the Dez B's and ODB Jr.
should also help against...oh wait, they don't need him for Philly:yes:

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably because its not for Dallas fans. Its for talking about the Cowboys
this isn't right....try that logic outside the smack talk thread on the skins board. You sure as hell can't just "talk about" the skins. You and only you would say such an uninformed statement as fact.

never mattered to me what the rules are as long as it's an even playing field.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this isn't right....try that logic outside the smack talk thread on the skins board. You sure as hell can't just "talk about" the skins. You and only you would say such an uninformed statement as fact.

never mattered to me what the rules are as long as it's an even playing field.
I agree. Most people that are not cowboy fans come here to talk shit. I guess he can call that talking about the cowboys.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most people that are not cowboy fans come here to talk shit
Yes Sir they do, which is fine as long as they can take what they dish.
Kevin may be the most level headed skins fan to post here. Guys like him are rare from my time posting. I don't put my self in that category at all.

Now the king?? LOL, Lord knows he'll tell you he never talks shit unless provoked, and he's most fair minded among us. Been saying it for 5 plus years now. Pure comedy. I can say Fletcher Cox is a great football player and then fire away at any other aspect of the philly football team and I'd be the fair minded guy too.

here it comes king ( one of your favorites) ...."Pitch a tent over that circus!"

Kevin12773

Boomer Sooner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes Sir they do, which is fine as long as they can take what they dish.
Kevin may be the most level headed skins fan to post here. Guys like him are rare from my time posting. I don't put my self in that category at all.

Now the king?? LOL, Lord knows he'll tell you he never talks shit unless provoked, and he's most fair minded among us. Been saying it for 5 plus years now. Pure comedy. I can say Fletcher Cox is a great football player and then fire away at any other aspect of the philly football team and I'd be the fair minded guy too.

here it comes king ( one of your favorites) ...."Pitch a tent over that circus!"

:yo: