• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: #5 OREGON DUCKS vs #6 Michigan State

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All that tonight showed me is that they went on the road against a very good b1g team and had an opportunity to win at the end.

If you are a Duck fan and aren't smiling tonight you are disowned from the Ducks family.

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If anything, Oregon showed it hasn't missed much of a beat.

They are still my favorite to win the Pac 12 till somebody shows they are better. They won't see a better OL/DL combination all year like they saw tonight.
I agree. Oregon had so many chances in this game. When they got stopped on 4th and goal from the one, in the first half, I knew right there that is was going to be a bad night for them, yet they still almost pulled it out.

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All that tonight showed me is that they went on the road against a very good b1g team and had an opportunity to win at the end.

If you are a Duck fan and aren't smiling tonight you are disowned from the Ducks family.
Totally agree.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
made a huge mistake on the first possession.

Take awy that pitiful drive and MSU only scores 24 points.

not for considering we were going up against a first round NFL QB in his backyard.

The D outplayed the offense tonight.

But, of course, Michigan St. played error free football and their defense can't point to any mistakes by their defense that may have contributed to Oregon's point total. Right?

Oregon lost because Michigan St. played better than they did on both sides of the ball. As someone else pointed out, both teams left plays all over the field. In the end, MSU left one fewer play on the field than the Ducks. Congratulate them and move on.

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
made a huge mistake on the first possession.

Take awy that pitiful drive and MSU only scores 24 points.

not for considering we were going up against a first round NFL QB in his backyard.

The D outplayed the offense tonight.

31-7 = 24

yup, when you're right you're right.
I underestimated your guys. I had them with 27.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oregon is still a great team Mamba, but to not see that they have taken at least a step back on both sides of the ball so far this year is blind homerism. Not that there is anything wrong or unusual about that either. MSU didn't exactly play their best game. They missed FG's and shot themselves in the foot many times and eeked out a win. It may take Pac teams actually playing their very best, but Oregon has to be seen as beatable at least. That's not being a UW honk, that's an honest assessment. Just keeping it real.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
from everything shown. Yes Oregon wins the PAC.

They have a lot to work on. But the program has proven it can and will improve. Defense looks a lot better. Adams is a PAC 12 infant. Give him a month. Watch out.

Ironbreaker

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,116.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the D did just fine. enough.

If bending AND breaking is just fine, then you guys are sitting pretty. Heres a hint though. 0regone hasnt given up 70+ pts in their first 2 games in like, ever? Went back to the 90s and they hadnt.

Hemorrhaging points. Nothing to see here...:thumb:

oh yeah. EWU lost today as well. I know you guys thought theyd be great after blasting your soft d and losing Vernon to you... and olmen to the NFL, but no, they wont.

Your d really is that bad.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oregon broke an NCAA record today. 70 straight games with a passing TD.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oregon is still a great team Mamba, but to not see that they have taken at least a step back on both sides of the ball so far this year is blind homerism. Not that there is anything wrong or unusual about that either. MSU didn't exactly play their best game. They missed FG's and shot themselves in the foot many times and eeked out a win. It may take Pac teams actually playing their very best, but Oregon has to be seen as beatable at least. That's not being a UW honk, that's an honest assessment. Just keeping it real.
Yes, but they will improve and still are good enough to win the PAC.

And with the climate of the north, it will come down to one team vs another in Santa Clara.

A place where UO is 2-0. W/ Uo's big game Experience and play makers. I love the Ducks chances.

If you deny this it is nothing more than blind hatred.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was a great football game. Congrats to both teams. And thanks for the show!
:suds:

So sad about Zaire. We lost a great cfb talent for the 2015 season. Did t realize he was so big and physical.

It's a darned shame.