• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: 5) Indiana Pacers vs. 4) Cleveland Cavaliers

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,116.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What the Celtics season could have been had Hayward & Irving been healthy. Oh well, @ least they got outta the 1st round. I think the 76ers move on up to the East side, I mean move on to the next round. Speaking of Injured Irving maybe for a summer vacation he can figure out where in the hell the Flat Earth Museum is located. My guess is on Gilligan Island.

Boston's coaching can be the difference.

They can't get out and run with them, they have to make it a halfcourt game and a defensive slugfest.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,116.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
93-90 type games favor Boston, run and gun games favor Philly.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boston's coaching can be the difference.

They can't get out and run with them, they have to make it a halfcourt game and a defensive slugfest.

I agree w/ that. Think it should be a good series though.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I'm guessing the search parties looking for @WiggyRuss may find him sometime around 3:30 this afternoon.

Or not, depending on events in Cleveland.

He's busy creating log winded explanations.
We'll either get a memoir stating how great James is or they we're destined to fail because of the trades, injuries aka Love sucking.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@WiggyRuss

Marc Stein of the New York Times believes that the 76ers will be the frontrunners to sign LeBron James this summer.

Normally we'd ignore reports like these, but Stein is as credible as they come. Stein said the Sixers have "growing behind-the-scenes confidence" that they can land LeBron, and it's no secret that his best shot of reaching the Finals would be if he remains in the East -- this gives the 76ers a possible edge over the Rockets and Lakers. It's fun to speculate, but only James knows what he's going to do this summer.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,116.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DJ's soft as a wet noodle locks:

Cavs -5.5 and the under 199.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,116.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I kind of agree with Billups.....with Rose the Cavs would be a lot better off.

Calderon is waaaaaaaaaaaay past his time and should be an emergency player.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep he said he wouldn't throw them under the bus. Obvious is obvious. You're asked that in a press conference and of course you will say no. But a week later he subtly throws Love under the bus. Of course he doesn't come right out and say it, that wouldn't favor him and his brand.
Can't wait to see what you post about Wall if you think LeBron thru Love under the bus.

Oh wait....

The scorn and irrational hate only applies to LeBron for some.

John didn't throw his two Centers UNDER the bus.

He threw a whole Goddamn Greyhound station at them.

i_ac_ce_5f_john-wall.png

Wall thinks the Wizards need to more weapons around him and All-Star shooting guard Bradley Beal. “Just got to add some pieces,” he said. “A lot, to be honest. There’s a lot that we can use… I think it’s pretty obvious. I don’t need to point it out. I think the way the league is going, you need athletic bigs, you need scoring off the bench, you need all of those types of things. We don’t really have an athletic big. I mean, Ian [Mahinmi] is older. [Marcin Gortat] is older. They’re not athletic guys, but they do the little things that permit their game to help as much as possible.”

“It’s just figuring out what pieces we can add to our team,” Wall said. “What guys can stay and what guys can go. That make us, that really want to be here. That really want to win and really want to take that next step. “I don’t put the pressure on everybody else. I put the pressure on myself because I am that franchise guy. I am the guy that has to be the leader of the team, that has to get everybody better, make everybody better on my team,” Wall said. “At the same time, if I’m doing my part, the other 14 guys on my team have to do their part at getting better every year. Just being true to the team. Our problem at a lot times is guys don’t understand their role and respect their role

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't wait to see what you post about Wall if you think LeBron thru Love under the bus.

Oh wait....

i_ac_ce_5f_john-wall.png

Wall thinks the Wizards need to more weapons around him and All-Star shooting guard Bradley Beal. “Just got to add some pieces,” he said. “A lot, to be honest. There’s a lot that we can use… I think it’s pretty obvious. I don’t need to point it out. I think the way the league is going, you need athletic bigs, you need scoring off the bench, you need all of those types of things. We don’t really have an athletic big. I mean, Ian [Mahinmi] is older. [Marcin Gortat] is older. They’re not athletic guys, but they do the little things that permit their game to help as much as possible.”

“It’s just figuring out what pieces we can add to our team,” Wall said. “What guys can stay and what guys can go. That make us, that really want to be here. That really want to win and really want to take that next step. “I don’t put the pressure on everybody else. I put the pressure on myself because I am that franchise guy. I am the guy that has to be the leader of the team, that has to get everybody better, make everybody better on my team,” Wall said. “At the same time, if I’m doing my part, the other 14 guys on my team have to do their part at getting better every year. Just being true to the team. Our problem at a lot times is guys don’t understand their role and respect their role

He threw a whole Goddamn Greyhound station at them. :laugh3:

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,116.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Oh wait....

i_ac_ce_5f_john-wall.png

They would be better off with a new HC.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@OregonDucks bet 200 on the Cavs so he can't talk shit about James and the Cavs.
seen my record with betting my vcash on teams?

I'll give you a hint, I bet 3 times on the Blazers vs Pelicans, and then stopped for game 4 because of how I was doing.