• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: 5) Indiana Pacers vs. 4) Cleveland Cavaliers

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know what Jordan did when players weren't stepping their game up? He punched them in the face on the practice court.

LeBron tweets it with a few hashtags.

Punching some in the face because they didn't play well is ok?

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They asked him about KEVIN LOVE struggles
Again, my same answer I wrote applies.

You side step the question to avoid this type of stuff. You side step the question to protect your teammate from this sort of criticism.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Punching some in the face because they didn't play well is ok?
oh brother. bottom line, LeBron should have gone to college to get all this HS drama he creates off his chest, rather than carry it with him for the last 14 years he's been in the league.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I were Love and they lose game 7 i'd give a big FU to LeBron and bounce. He's been LeBron's scapegoat since he arrived and quiet frankly the Cavaliers don't win a ring if it weren't for Love who came up huge in that Finals vs the Warriors. I am saying this and I don't even like K Love.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I am sure he is aware that he should be playing better. It's just he's got his teammate and the self proclaimed "King" calling him out in the media.

Leader.

:crazy:

You haven't watched a minute of this series have you? He should be playing better? Stop commenting in the NBA threads. Here are his #'s in this series.

32.7 ppg, 10.3 rebs, 7.8 asts, 1.2 blks, 1.0 stls (.536 FG% / .839 FT%)

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, my same answer I wrote applies.

You side step the question to avoid this type of stuff. You side step the question to protect your teammate from this sort of criticism.

What type of stuff? You do realize you're literally the only person in the world who has said a word about this right? Sounds like a you problem.

Protect Love from "this sort of criticism"? LMAO they been getting criticized the entire series because it has been Lebron James vs the Indiana Pacers.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:crazy:

You haven't watched a minute of this series have you? He should be playing better? Stop commenting in the NBA threads. Here are his #'s in this series.

32.7 ppg, 10.3 rebs, 7.8 asts, 1.2 blks, 1.0 stls (.536 FG% / .839 FT%)
LeBron is playing fantastic. He's carrying the team. I am saying K Love probably knows he isn't playing better and instead of catering to the media and answering their questions, side step it and address the issue with Love in practice or in person. But Love being a professional basketball player I am sure is aware he needs to step his game up.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What type of stuff? You do realize you're literally the only person in the world who has said a word about this right? Sounds like a you problem.

Protect Love from "this sort of criticism"? LMAO they been getting criticized the entire series because it has been Lebron James vs the Indiana Pacers.
It's the little actions of the so called "King". Again this guy is the face of the NBA and has the moniker of King. I am sorry, but a King, well actually maybe they would since they're tyrants, but a leader doesn't just go out there and talk to the media and agree with them that their teammates are slacking.

Seriously. A true leader would side step the question and say, "I think we all need to step our game up and player better t win game 7 and continue our season."

If it is LeBron vs the Pacers than more than just Love needs to step up, I'd say everyone does. But that comment adds LeBron into the mix as well and they ALL as a TEAM need to play better. If everyone knows it's LeBron vs the Pacers, than why spotlight it more and agree with everyone? Go down with your teammates, mix yourself into it as well.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This article was posted last night but remember according to OD, Lebron need to protect Love from this criticism lol.

The Cavaliers can't survive if Kevin Love keeps playing like this

Again the vague and broad response is "We all need to play better to win game 7." Instead LeBron sorts of nods his head and says, "Yeah I've been carrying these guys, he needs to step it up my shoulders are hurting." EVERYONE knows its Pacers vs LeBron, no need to agree with it, these are your teammates after all. Protect them a bit.

But what does he care? He's out of Cleveland either Monday or in a few weeks when he goes elsewhere and he won't be teammates with most of these guys.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Somehow there is a problem with this comment lol.

“We have to continue to let [Love] know how important he is to our success,” James said. “If we want to have any success in a Game 7 or to move on to the next round, Kev has to be a big part of that.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Somehow there is a problem with this comment lol.

“We have to continue to let [Love] know how important he is to our success,” James said. “If we want to have any success in a Game 7 or to move on to the next round, Kev has to be a big part of that.
AKA Kevin Love you're shitting the bed, if we lose game 7 it's due to you not stepping up.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeBron James really is a King in all sense of the word.

How dare you blame the King. How dare the King be responsible for losses. YOU need to step it up to win with the King.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only the King can talk and have a conversation in barber shops.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeBron James really is a King in all sense of the word.

How dare you blame the King. How dare the King be responsible for losses. YOU need to step it up to win with the King.

Tell us again how Lebron should be responsible for these losses without sounding like a tool.

Basketball is a team sport

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You really need to do something about that hate. Not even @ChiefsLakers67 is this bad
I get it man, he helped bring your team 2 titles in a 4 year span. Although at the very least that team should have 3 titles, but I get you're stoked about the 2. But the way he carries himself doesn't fit the description for the GOAT that he is so desperately trying to obtain

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tell us again how Lebron should be responsible for these losses without sounding like a tool.

Basketball is a team sport

Exactly. And LeBron doesn't put himself with the team. It's him and the other guys to follow. LeBron IS carrying the Cavs, you know that, I know that, everyone knows that. There is no need for LeBron to go out there and broadcast it. It's known without saying a word. So defending your teammates to the outsiders, I would think carries more weight on and off the court with your teammates. Hell you know what would have been an awesome response to someone saying Love needs to step it up, for The King to say, "I need to play better." imagine had he said that? EVERYONE knows he, himself, doesn't need to play better, everyone knows it's probably impossible for him to play better, but what a statement to throw out there. If I were his teammate I'd probably think that was a pretty cool thing for him to say. But he isn't that type of leader, he's a King.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly. And LeBron doesn't put himself with the team. It's him and the other guys to follow. LeBron IS carrying the Cavs, you know that, I know that, everyone knows that. There is no need for LeBron to go out there and broadcast it. It's known without saying a word. So defending your teammates to the outsiders, I would think carries more weight on and off the court with your teammates. Hell you know what would have been an awesome response to someone saying Love needs to step it up, for The King to say, "I need to play better." imagine had he said that? EVERYONE knows he, himself, doesn't need to play better, everyone knows it's probably impossible for him to play better, but what a statement to throw out there. If I were his teammate I'd probably think that was a pretty cool thing for him to say. But he isn't that type of leader, he's a King.

Yeah you're right. Lebron never defends his teammates to the outsiders....

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
slinging bullshit ratings around is such a LeBron thing to do too. very fitting for this.