• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

5,000 Posts for a Flyers Cup in 2018!

JBM73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wow!! The Flyers signed Chad Johnson!! This writer is beyond clueless.

"WHO'S NO. 1

Look no further than Philadelphia's usual unsettled goaltending to understand why the franchise has gone 41 years without a championship. The Flyers did little to address the situation after it let Steve Mason walk. They signed former Calgary goalie Chad Johnson to a $5.5 million, two-year deal and expect him to share time with Michal Neuvirth."

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was just watching a clip of Morin making a big hit last night and DAMN he is nasty. Beautiful clean hit and finished with a nice scrap. I'm liking Morin a lot. He needs to bulk up some more to be a true monster imo.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was just watching a clip of Morin making a big hit last night and DAMN he is nasty. Beautiful clean hit and finished with a nice scrap. I'm liking Morin a lot. He needs to bulk up some more to be a true monster imo.
Morin is a beast we have been lacking a player like that for some time now.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow!! The Flyers signed Chad Johnson!! This writer is beyond clueless.

"WHO'S NO. 1

Look no further than Philadelphia's usual unsettled goaltending to understand why the franchise has gone 41 years without a championship. The Flyers did little to address the situation after it let Steve Mason walk. They signed former Calgary goalie Chad Johnson to a $5.5 million, two-year deal and expect him to share time with Michal Neuvirth."
Ha!They must have read your post because if you look at it now the name is correct and a sentence letting you know it has been corrected.

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I couldn't possibly agree with this more. If the kids can play, and they are making statements game by game that display this, they need to play asap.

I'll make it clear that I've only seen two games, so I can't speak to all of these guys, but players like Morin, Sanheim, Patrick and even Hagg have proven themselves to be worthy by my estimation.

Yes, there will absolutely be some growing pains this season, but there will also be a lot of maturing, growing and future success that comes with that.

It truly is a young man's league as much as it has ever been anyway, so we should start taking advantage of that now.

Last edited:

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I couldn't possibly agree with this more. If the kids can play, and they are making statements game by game that display this, they need to play asap.

Yes, there will absolutely be some growing pains this season, but there will also be a lot of maturing, growing and future success that comes with that.

It truly is a young man's league as much as it has ever been anyway, so we should start taking advantage of that now.
I agree i think we should just put them all out there and let them grow. It would've been a different story if it was 2 years ago but they have all had at least 2 years in the minors to get ready for the jump. Its time to go young.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone going to the game tonight? I saw cheap tickets on vivid seats

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone going to the game tonight? I saw cheap tickets on vivid seats
92b.gif

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree i think we should just put them all out there and let them grow. It would've been a different story if it was 2 years ago but they have all had at least 2 years in the minors to get ready for the jump. Its time to go young.
Count me on board.

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our schedule looks pretty competitive for the month of October to start the season, will be interesting to see where we sit then.

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Count me on board.
How's life in Colorado these days @Chris p Bacon? I'm not sure if I talked to you since my cross country trip over the summer? We just came up short of Colorado which really bummed me out. I would love to sightsee Colorado. I hear it's amazing. That being said, South Dakota and Wyoming may be my favorite places. I was just blown away by the scenery and mother nature. Hard to believe how the US is very different from place to place landscape wise. The wildlife was very cool, especially in the Grand Tetons and Yellowstone. The Badlands SD was amazing as hell too.