• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

5,000 Posts for a Flyers Cup in 2018!

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Id really hate to see Simmer not in a Flyers uni. This guy has been the perfect teammate and great for the orgainzation

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Id really hate to see Simmer not in a Flyers uni. This guy has been the perfect teammate and great for the orgainzation

I absolutely agree, but these are the tough decisions GM's have to make. He will be due a nice raise after next season, turning 31 and also an UFA. So, we will have to either trade him, extend him or lose him for absolutely nothing.

How much money will he seek? Does he even want to stay here? How long of a contract would Hexy be willing to give him, if one at all? How much money would we have available for him if we do like him for a few more years? I say this because we have a lot of young, hungry, possibly elite level prospects coming.

We love the Wayne Train, but he can't play here forever and you don't want to give a guy a long, expensive contract at age 31.

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know everyone is talking about Buffalo and Kane, but what's the situation like in Colorado? Are they sellers or buyers? I wouldn't mind kicking the tires on a guy like a Landeskog or Rantanen? Probably a pipe dream, but man tht would be fun to see either one of them here. Package in Varlamov as well.

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know everyone is talking about Buffalo and Kane, but what's the situation like in Colorado? Are they sellers or buyers? I wouldn't mind kicking the tires on a guy like a Landeskog or Rantanen? Probably a pipe dream, but man tht would be fun to see either one of them here. Package in Varlamov as well.
Well let me represent, They are right on the bubble, like 2 pts out so I def can't see them being sellers. They get much stronger when McKinnon returns so I gotta assume they become buyers to maybe add some scoring depth, Maybe use Varly as trade bait as Bernier has been having his Elliott like season. Maybe Varly ends up here to help but I don't know his contract details and am to lazy to look them up lol.

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well let me represent, They are right on the bubble, like 2 pts out so I def can't see them being sellers. They get much stronger when McKinnon returns so I gotta assume they become buyers to maybe add some scoring depth, Maybe use Varly as trade bait as Bernier has been having his Elliott like season. Maybe Varly ends up here to help but I don't know his contract details and am to lazy to look them up lol.
  1. Varly is having a decent season. I have 3 Avs fantasy players on my roster and they are doing very well. I did lose Mcinnon, but reports are saying he may be back over the weekend? My fantasy hockey team has Landeskog, Rantanen, and MacKinnon. Not bad eh?
  2. Btw, I have an 18-0 record w like 3-4 weeks left. I may be losing my 1st match this week? Not looking good for me. My goaltending is struggling.

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
  1. Varly is having a decent season. I have 3 Avs fantasy players on my roster and they are doing very well. I did lose Mcinnon, but reports are saying he may be back over the weekend? My fantasy hockey team has Landeskog, Rantanen, and MacKinnon. Not bad eh?
  2. Btw, I have an 18-0 record w like 3-4 weeks left. I may be losing my 1st match this week? Not looking good for me. My goaltending is struggling.
Plenty of offense that's for sure.

Sounds like our boys too lol.

I looked it up to and it says Varly is a UFA next year so who knows.

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems like a pretty ho hum player looking at his stats, If he can PK better than Lehtera than okay, Sutters stats would indicate he is declining with age or just doesn't care lol. What about a Sedin sister lol.
Sedins will cost too much. I thought Sutter was young? I remember him as a Pen not long ago. I'll have to look him up. The name Sutter is a familiar name with the Flyers organization.

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems like a pretty ho hum player looking at his stats, If he can PK better than Lehtera than okay, Sutters stats would indicate he is declining with age or just doesn't care lol. What about a Sedin sister lol.
Btw, I'll take Landeskog, Varly, and Tyson Barrie in a package deal.:clap:

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have stated before i would like to have Landeskog so i'm in for getting him but more importantly we need a goalie. I would like a nice long playoff run this season to get the kids some experience

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Perfect guy for PK one of the top ten in the league at it.