• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

5,000 Posts for a Flyers Cup in 2018!

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, so Gerard Gallant is their head coach. The Florida Panthers, a team with a lot of young talent, fired him just last season after only 22 games...Lol I guess he was shit way back then and now he's a God.

Or maybe they shouldn't have fired him?

His Panthers were 11-10-1 through 22 to start that season.

They are 8-12-2 through 22 to start this season.

Maybe they should fire whoever is coaching them now...Lol
Coaching is a tricky thing in my opinion, I've watched sports for 45 plus years and you can always get a sense of what coaches are good by their teams year in and year out, good coaches always seem to figure out a way to get the most out of players whether their top tier players or just blue collar guys, plugged into the right system good coaches use them to their full potential.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We've now blown 10 leads in the last 6 games combined, two of them tonight and several of them by two goals. We had a lead at one point in every game and lost them all.

Take your foot off the pedal over and over and watch it happen. Outscored 16-2 in 3rds and OT now I think, extrapolating off the stat on the pens broadcast.

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m ok with sitting Martel defending a lead. But what in the flying fuck is Hakstol doing putting dale fucking weise out there!? He is, without question, the worst player on your roster. And you’re double shifting him. Y’all can get the fuck out of here defending him.
Lol I'm with you on this one,change it now, give Lappy the reins!

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Take your foot off the pedal over and over and watch it happen. Outscored 16-2 in 3rds and OT now I think, extrapolating off the stat on the pens broadcast.

It's fucking maddening. We were very recently one of the most resilient teams in my opinion and now we're one of the least resilient. Nothing drastic has really changed from that time. I don't fucking get it.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol I'm with you on this one,change it now, give Lappy the reins!

With you on getting rid of Hak, and loved Lappy as a player, but hell no to him as the coach haha. The only thing he’s in charge of is the PK and that’s AWFUL. He should’ve been fired this summer.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's fucking maddening. We were very recently one of the most resilient teams in my opinion and now we're one of the least resilient. Nothing drastic has really changed from that time. I don't fucking get it.

I would actually say they’re still decently resilient. They’re just dog shit when it comes to defending a lead.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did he really say that?

Haha no. But he did say after last game that they’ve gotten points in 7 of the last 10, which is pretty good. As a response to ‘we’ll you’ve lost 7 in a row now...’

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With you on getting rid of Hak, and loved Lappy as a player, but hell no to him as the coach haha. The only thing he’s in charge of is the PK and that’s AWFUL. He should’ve been fired this summer.
No there are better x's and o's guys out there.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ooo man. I am fuming tonight.

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha no. But he did say after last game that they’ve gotten points in 7 of the last 10, which is pretty good. As a response to ‘we’ll you’ve lost 7 in a row now...’
This team really needs a Mike Keenan type coach imo. No reason to let off the gas pedal to anyone.

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have to admit that they got extremely fucking lucky to tie this game twice, getting several power plays, including the 4 on 3 in OT to win it and a lot of fortunate bounces earlier too.

I feel bad for Elliott because he made the great saves he needed to to win this one and then a fucking shot that was going wide would hit a player in front and deflect past him.

Either way, we were in our own end of the ice defending far too much in the third period and that's what killed us. Too much icing of the puck in this one also.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have to admit that they got extremely fucking lucky to tie this game twice, getting several power plays, including the 4 on 3 in OT to win it and a lot of fortunate bounces earlier too.

I feel bad for Elliott because he made the great saves he needed to to win this one and then a fucking shot that was going wide would hit a player in front and deflect past him.

Either way, we were in our own end of the ice defending far too much in the third period and that's what killed us. Too much icing of the puck in this one also.

Last point is exactly correct. If you keep losing, and it keeps seeming like the flyers are incredibly unlucky, which are both correct, there’s probably something wrong with the process. Flyers were outshot 52-32 tonight, the Pens earned more bounces than the Flyers.

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate to come down on Jake Voracek again, but he simply cannot lift the puck over the glass with only 15 seconds left in a tie game. That's fucking inexcusable. You're giving them a fucking 4 on 3 power play for almost a full two minutes when they have the second best conversion rate in the Nhl.

The game was basically lost the second he committed that untimely penalty.

Also, Jarry comes in for them off the Murray injury, playing for over 25 minutes of game and we get only 10 fucking shots on him. That's unacceptable. We got two by him. Why let him off the hook by not getting more shots and chances, more offensive pressure?

This team just completely lacks killer instinct. We never go for the throat when we have the other team hanging by a thread.

Last edited:

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m just going to try to think about Raffl’s goal so I can fall asleep. That thing was nice.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Out shot attempted 32-9 in the 3rd. AWFUL

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m just going to try to think about Raffl’s goal so I can fall asleep. That thing was nice.

Right as he got the puck and headed up ice, I was thinking he's really playing well right now and then he just dazzled us with the goal. Of course it's all for nothing, but that should've been a game-stealing play.

The very next shift we come out and get pinned in our own end to the point of all of our skaters being unable to even move.

4thstreet

You should pay me for being here!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,850.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate to come down on Jake Voracek again, but he simply cannot lift the puck over the glass with only 15 seconds left in a tie game. That's fucking inexcusable. You're giving them a fucking 4 on 3 power play for almost a full two minutes when they have the second best conversion rate in the Nhl.

The game was basically lost the second he committed that untimely penalty.

Also, Jarry comes in for them off the Murray injury, playing for over 25 minutes of game and we get only 10 fucking shots on him. That's unacceptable. We got two by him. Why let him off the hook by not getting more shots and chances, more offensive pressure?

This team just completely lacks killer instinct. We never go for the throat when we have the other team hanging by a thread.

Just curious,as to how many 2 goal leads we've blown in the last 10 games.