• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

4down20

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're an embarrassment. Oregon fans don't support you and I still can't stand you. You've effectively made me hate your team. Good job, bitch. Don't ever try and compare Oregon to USC or any great team.

why the FUCK would I want to compare Oregon to USC? Your shit is in shambles bro. Oregon is an entire level above USC. You got curb stomped by UCLA. You don't even have a coach.

Oh but wait for you reply of telling me what happened back in 1970...because you cant go to your petey days as all those were redacted.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really hope it happens.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why are UW fans in here completely making this thread toxic? You guys are so irrelevant to CFB you don't belong anywhere near a BCS discussion. Not even in a thread.

Enjoy your Emerald bowl. I'll be on the beach enjoying the Orange bowl.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why the FUCK would I want to compare Oregon to USC? Your shit is in shambles bro. Oregon is an entire level above USC. You got curb stomped by UCLA. You don't even have a coach.

Oh but wait for you reply of telling me what happened back in 1970...because you cant go to your petey days as all those were redacted.

Redacted or not, they still happened. Your team has NEVER been shit. When discussions about the best college teams in history come up, USC is always in the discussion. Nobody mentions Oregon and never will. You fucks are irrelevant.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why are UW fans in here completely making this thread toxic? You guys are so irrelevant to CFB you don't belong anywhere near a BCS discussion. Not even in a thread.

Cannon beach with a B/W portable TV doesn't count.

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No need to call out us UW fans. EVERYONE thinks you're a dumbass.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Redacted or not, they still happened. Your team has NEVER been shit. When discussions about the best college teams in history come up, USC is always in the discussion. Nobody's mentions Oregon and never will. You fucks are irrelevant.

:laugh3:

about to be to 5 straight BCS bowls bro. Please. USC hasn't done shit since 2007.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any other bama fans here going to the game? Lets meet up, ill buy ya'll a pitcher of some micro brew down there.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any other bama fans here going to the game? Lets meet up, ill buy ya'll a pitcher of some micro brew down there.

You do realize that if tOSU loses to MSU(likely scenario) then an SECCG winner will most probably get the nod to the title game, leaving the Sugar to Take Bama, which it will most likely do because Bama travels well and will only have one loss. The bowls are not decided yet by a long stretch.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

USC is one of the 3 or 4 programs in the country that are ALWAYS one recruiting class away from a top 10 again no matter how far that program slides. Once they get back to full recruiting it will only take a decent HC to take over the Pac again. This is a pure fact and always has been.

Oregon MUST maintain their current status or they will fall back well below where USC is now. They do not have that national staying power. Never have, never will. In fact there aren't any other teams in the Pac that do. Runs to the top happen to other teams, but staying there and getting back to there after a fall are nowhere near what USC has. There isn't a single student of college football that doesn't know that.

Other teams with that power? For sure ND and Bama are programs that can rebuild out of the ashes quickly. Probably a few arguments why Michigan, Nebraska, Ohio State, Florida, Maybe Miami and FSU of the more modern era. Georgia has a long history and can build a team back fast.

Oregon isn't even in the same zip code as any of those. Neither is UW nor any other Pac team outside of USC, the granddaddy of fast rebuildable teams. PERIOD.