• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: 49ers vs Cardinals

AU_Fever

The secret of getting ahead is getting started.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This makes Anthony Davis look bad. I doubt Davis would say any of this crap if Roman were coming back. It looks like he is a stupid person with low character. This is something to be aware of for the new coaching staff. You don't want him being a cancer to the team should he become unhappy for whatever reason. What is it with Rutgers guys being douches? Greg Schiano, Kenny Britt, Ray Rice, and Anthony Davis come to mind.

He should be mature about it and not hold a grudge. But Roman's comments were hurtful especially to a rookie. I don't think Davis will be a cancer to the team. He just expressed his frustration with Roman, albeit through social media.

Xponentialchaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing childish about that post. Im posting some times you are right and sometimes you are wrong. That is life. Get a clue man. Im not arguing. Especially when I was right.

Exactly what part of my post did you get that I was disputing that sometimes people are right and sometimes people are wrong? Let me help you out, I'm not disputing that part at all and never said I was.

You claim that you were right, but you can't even describe the counter-point. You're oblivious. Again, read that post again and then see if you can prove me wrong.

Xponentialchaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This makes Anthony Davis look bad. I doubt Davis would say any of this crap if Roman were coming back. It looks like he is a stupid person with low character. This is something to be aware of for the new coaching staff. You don't want him being a cancer to the team should he become unhappy for whatever reason. What is it with Rutgers guys being douches? Greg Schiano, Kenny Britt, Ray Rice, and Anthony Davis come to mind.

Maybe to some extent, but I wouldn't take it that far imo.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Roman goes with Harbaugh. Should find out soon. Lets hope he leaves so we don't have to fire him and pay him. I think he has 1 year left.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I think Roman goes with Harbaugh. Should find out soon. Lets hope he leaves so we don't have to fire him and pay him. I think he has 1 year left.

it would tell us a lot should Roman NOT be asked by Harbaugh, we'll see?

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No new HC is going to keep Roman so had better beg Harbs to tag along.