• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

4 Suspended for Spring

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Legalize it...

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is Pastilong's fault..........

DCWV4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DTW is on high bust alert. Very surprising to me looking into his back ground. I believe he may be done at WVU.

You have to wonder what JM would have been without those two knee surgeries. I wish him well in his transfer attempt. We ask the kid to do a lot....

Lambert...surprised, but not to damaging, he can recover.

Durant is a disappointment because most second year WR's take off in this offense. Look for Jennings and White to play major roles next year and contribute....if bowl game did anything it definitely made you excited about the young players.

Slaton10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DTW is on high bust alert. Very surprising to me looking into his back ground. I believe he may be done at WVU.

You have to wonder what JM would have been without those two knee surgeries. I wish him well in his transfer attempt. We ask the kid to do a lot....

Lambert...surprised, but not to damaging, he can recover.

Durant is a disappointment because most second year WR's take off in this offense. Look for Jennings and White to play major roles next year and contribute....if bowl game did anything it definitely made you excited about the young players.

I shared this story with BBW, My niece is enrolled at Morgantown on a full ride in the Honors Program. Part of her deal is to tutor the Student athletes...She had been traveling with the Football team for 2 years and QUIT last year after being assigned to Durant...kid never shows up for his tutoring session, there was a lot of pressure put on her to chase this kid down to make him study like he was her responsiblity or something...says the football compliance person was tough on all the tutors to keep these kids in line..she has since switched to the gymnastics team...being a Senior she gets to pick and choose..she took the easiest group!!

Durante never graduates from Wv..he may not make it to Fall Camp..

Anotherwvufan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have seen a good bit of 4+ star guys come here and do the Gwaltney. This seems to happen all to often for us. Durante, DTW are two studs that I thought would have productive careers. Marcellas was highly rated also.
I worry about all the highly rated guys. The ones I drool over on signing day, don't usually pan out. Ferns and White are here because of their brothers, and that is a good sign. Other than that, I think we get most of those highly rated players because SEC teams try to avoid the head cases.

Slaton10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have seen a good bit of 4+ star guys come here and do the Gwaltney. This seems to happen all to often for us. Durante, DTW are two studs that I thought would have productive careers. Marcellas was highly rated also.
I worry about all the highly rated guys. The ones I drool over on signing day, don't usually pan out. Ferns and White are here because of their brothers, and that is a good sign. Other than that, I think we get most of those highly rated players because SEC teams try to avoid the head cases.

I always thought the SEC was looking for all the Head Cases...see Johnny Manzel..Greg Hardy...Tyronne Mathieu.... Robert Nkemdiche..etc...

Mac_Bridger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Such high hopes for DTW. Such shitty attitude. Bust is an understatement.

Anotherwvufan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I always thought the SEC was looking for all the Head Cases...see Johnny Manzel..Greg Hardy...Tyronne Mathieu.... Robert Nkemdiche..etc...

Our head cases never sniff the nfl

Slaton10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I beg to differ....SEE PAC MAN JONES....

mad2mc

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chris Henry.