• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

4-2!

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:agree: But they are a good team and were at home.

Dr. Evil-er

Mayhew for President 2016
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On behalf of Micro and myself, he is driving caused I am fucking wasted. The Lions are 4-2, that's the fact. We won again on the road. The Browns aren't great but they were playing with a ton of confidence and playing in their own house. No need to piss on anyone's happy shoes. We've only played 6 games. Let's just keeping winning games and see where that gets us if we make the sudden death elimination tournament

Kreton

Former 5x UFC Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That cardinals games was BS. We should have won that game.

Valion78

SportsHoopla Noob
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's not forget that the Browns defense is formidable, actually ranked pretty good look it up. We beat them in a hostile environment after being down by 10. Say what you want about Weedon etc, we came back from a deficit after halftime and stepped up.

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's not forget that the Browns defense is formidable, actually ranked pretty good look it up. We beat them in a hostile environment after being down by 10. Say what you want about Weedon etc, we came back from a deficit after halftime and stepped up.

No doubt about it. Sam Martin played a big part too, it was a team effort.:agree:

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do however, think we can hold our own vs the Broncos

I love me some Lions, but the one team on that list you mentioned, that I think would really put a hurting on Detroit is Denver.

They just have too many weapons on offense.

That being said -- Who cares. Detroit won and they have now matched their win total from last year. That is quite impressive, seeing as how Megatron has been hobbled for a couple weeks.

Kreton

Former 5x UFC Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mike I know what you mean about their offense but their D is bad. We could hold our own in that game.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love me some Lions, but the one team on that list you mentioned, that I think would really put a hurting on Detroit is Denver.

They just have too many weapons on offense.

That being said -- Who cares. Detroit won and they have now matched their win total from last year. That is quite impressive, seeing as how Megatron has been hobbled for a couple weeks.

Denver has a quality defense that is currently missing it's best player (Von Miller) and a damn good veteran CB in Champ Bailey. Their offense is the best that's ever taken a field so far this season. If they kkep it up they'll be right there with the "Greatest Show On Turf" Rams and 2007 Patriots as the best offensive units ever.

I'm a huge homer, but beating the Broncos would be a huge upset. Teams go undefeated so rarely that I'm not predicting a perfect season, but I'll be surprised when they finally lose. If Seattle locks up home field advantage in the playoffs I think we're looking at either them or San Fran vs. Denver in the Super Bowl this year. I know it's early to be saying that, but those are the teams to beat, imo...

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4 wins in 16 games last year. 4 wins in only 6 games so far this year. That's pretty good.

lionstop1

Top Notch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Denver would definitely destroy Detroit. Lions don't have enough in the secondary to play with a team like that.

VulturesRule

Nothing To See Here
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Denver would definitely destroy Detroit. Lions don't have enough in the secondary to play with a team like that.

Maybe. But Dallas made a game of it last week, and Jacksonville even kept it a lot closer than anyone would have given them credit to do. I don't think Dallas has a better D than we do, and Jacksonville certainly isn't up to where the Lions are at this year.

Vegas may give Denver the better odds, but play it in Detroit and I think it's pretty darn close if the Lions are at full health. Team isn't perfect, but it is fulfilling the possibility that they could win on any given Sunday.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One thing that is definitely making this season more hopeful is that our schedule is not nearly as difficult as it was expected to be. We play the NFC East which has been much weaker than anticipated and the Steelers have been pretty bad and the Ravens average. Those were all expected to be tough games. Now they are all more than winnable, we will probably be favored in most of them.

Quackerjacked

Falcon
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vegas may give Denver the better odds, but play it in Detroit and I think it's pretty darn close if the Lions are at full health. Team isn't perfect, but it is fulfilling the possibility that they could win on any given Sunday.

What about if it's played in Jersey? 'Cause that's what's going down.

VulturesRule

Nothing To See Here
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What about if it's played in Jersey? 'Cause that's what's going down.

Then it's game on.... Woot! Woot! Go Lions! F the oddsmakers, if the Lions make it that far, they're going all the way.

Besides, Mr. Manning has been known to choke at the most inopportune time.

Kreton

Former 5x UFC Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wasnt saying we would beat Denver. I am saying we could hold our own against them. Their offense would score 30-45 points on us. But they have prone to giving up those points too. It would be a shoot out. Lions definitely wouldn't be favored but they'd have a chance. But thats only happening in the superbowl.

NO is the bigger threat to me. At least the way we match up.

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think of the teams listed there, I dont think we could beat the Saints right now. I do however, think we can hold our own vs the Broncos, and yes I think we are better than Seattle. They are not that impressive.

I think we could beat the Hawks. I think Manning would pick our secondary apart and I think we'd be hard pressed to beat the Saints. The schedule that once looked so tough doesn't look quite as bad anymore. But wins are wins and 4-2 and 2-2 on the road is a good place to be after 6 games.

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll say it.......Good gravy someone needs to say it......It was the Browns with
Weeden...Don't get stupid guys......
Go back and read TP's initial post. Where in it does he say anything about playoff bound, SB bound, or anything remotely crazy? I'll give you some help, you won't find any of it. You need to get a grip old man.

Nothing wrong with celebrating our 4-2 record after a nice come from behind win. Who gives a shit who it was against? And Cleveland actually had a pretty good D so going up against them wasn't going to be the easiest task. Our D tightened things up in the 2nd half and our O made some nice adjustments(mainly stopping the dropped passes :) ) and closed that bitch out. Nothing to get crazy about, one way or another. TP didn't, nor did any of the posters after him. Yet you are talking about "not getting stupid", "toning things down", and "not drinking Kool-aid". You are a complete moron bro.

Big ups to the Lions today!! It wasn't pretty in the first half, but our team and coaching staff made some nice corrections. And it paid off big time. I absolutely LOVED seeing Scwartz(or Linehan) make the call at the end of the 4th quarter to test the endzone instead of running the ball and attempting the FG. Huge call there!