• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

4-2!

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Matched last season's win total already and we're still in 1st place in our division. Not too shabby Lions, not too shabby at all...

Valion78

SportsHoopla Noob
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice second half. I loved Stafford running for the first down and showing how much he wants to win. Props to Pettigrew and Levy. Both had solid games. I really think they can beat the Bengals.

K

kengel6

My goodness TP_2, what took ya so long for this post? 4-2, damn good Lions. That 7'4" tight end might just be the second receiver MS needs. Good job Detroit.

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll say it.......Good gravy someone needs to say it......It was the Browns with Weeden...Don't get stupid guys......

4-2 is nice but put your seat trays in the upright posistion because we didn't beat Peyton Manning or Tom Brady or Dree Brees......We beat a 2nd stringer in Weeden......Just tone it down a little bit and enjoy the win but let's not let Kool-Aid take over.

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll say it.......Good gravy someone needs to say it......It was the Browns with Weeden...Don't get stupid guys......

4-2 is nice but put your seat trays in the upright posistion because we didn't beat Peyton Manning or Tom Brady or Dree Brees......We beat a 2nd stringer in Weeden......Just tone it down a little bit and enjoy the win but let's not let Kool-Aid take over.

but the Kool-Aid taste so good right now. Even though it was Weeden, the Browns had won 3 in a row before today.

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but the Kool-Aid taste so good right now. Even though it was Weeden, the Browns had won 3 in a row before today.

Agreed, I have people at work that will hear about it, but I only take a sip and not the whole dang gallon.:laugh3:

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed, I have people at work that will hear about it, but I only take a sip and not the whole dang gallon.:laugh3:

I grew up with a kid from Cleveland. Browns, Indians, Cavaliers, Ohio St, and Philadelphia Flyers fan we all called him Loser. I have already given him a call today.

Valion78

SportsHoopla Noob
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Weedon looked good the first half too, don't make it sound like he was sorry the whole game. D-line needs to play entire games. If Gunny could just mix in some blitzes here and there this D could be very scary.

Kreton

Former 5x UFC Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
down play it all you want muzz. 4-2 is 4-2. First place is first place. 2-1 in the division is 2-1. You can discount our team all you want but weve won twice as many as we have lost. We are undefeated at home and have played half our road games already. Cincy and Dallas are coming to the D before we get our bye and get Burleson back. If we can split these last 2 and be 5-3 at the break playoffs are happening.

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
down play it all you want muzz. 4-2 is 4-2. First place is first place. 2-1 in the division is 2-1. You can discount our team all you want but weve won twice as many as we have lost. We are undefeated at home and have played half our road games already. Cincy and Dallas are coming to the D before we get our bye and get Burleson back. If we can split these last 2 and be 5-3 at the break playoffs are happening.

No doubt, :10::agree:......Now let me ask you this. Do you think we are better then the Broncos, Saints or Seahawks?

I'm just being honest with my opinion. I don't think we are there yet, so 4-2 is good with a 2-1 div record. But as usual I also notice Green Bay has a 1-0 division record and let's be honest thats better then 2-1.....They beat us. I'll get on board when we win the division and beat Green Bay at home.

Kreton

Former 5x UFC Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think of the teams listed there, I dont think we could beat the Saints right now. I do however, think we can hold our own vs the Broncos, and yes I think we are better than Seattle. They are not that impressive.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No doubt, :10::agree:......Now let me ask you this. Do you think we are better then the Broncos, Saints or Seahawks?

Who said anything about us being the best team in the league? You're the only one making these comparisons.

Quit being such a whiny dick all the time. Nobody even said anything even remotely "homerish" and you still feel the need to come in and piss in everyone's cheerios.

You go right ahead and continue to be a miserable douchebag, the rest of us will enjoy this win and enjoy being in 1st place in our division 6 weeks into the season.

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who said anything about us being the best team in the league? You're the only one making these comparisons.

Quit being such a whiny dick all the time. Nobody even said anything even remotely "homerish" and you still feel the need to come in and piss in everyone's cheerios.

You go right ahead and continue to be a miserable douchebag, the rest of us will enjoy this win and enjoy being in 1st place in our division 6 weeks into the season.

I enjoyed the win just as much as you did TP. Nice to know I'm a "miserable douchebag and whiny dick" Are you still in elementary or do you teach elementary?

What happened to society when this guy is allowed to teach.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I enjoyed the win just as much as you did TP. Nice to know I'm a "miserable douchebag and whiny dick" Are you still in elementary or do you teach elementary?

What happened to society when this guy is allowed to teach.

Get fucked.

We're just trying to enjoy and discuss a win and you have to come in all negative for no real reason at all. Nobody was spouting off, calling us the Super Bowl favorites or anything. I posted that we were 4-2 (very true) and in 1st place of our division (also very true). Nobody else was boasting or over-exagerating or anything, yet you still felt the need to come in and tell everyone to settle down and stop drinking the koolaid.

You're just a dick, plain and simple. No reason to be bringing that shit in outta left field right now. Our team loses and finishes in last place enough as it is. Let us fucking enjoy being in fist place while we're actually in first place.

Kreton

Former 5x UFC Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly I think NO is the only team in the NFL that we really couldnt match up with right now. Thats not to say I think the Saints and Lions are the 2 best teams in the NFL, I am just saying we could compete with any other team.

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Get fucked.

We're just trying to enjoy and discuss a win and you have to come in all negative for no real reason at all. Nobody was spouting off, calling us the Super Bowl favorites or anything. I posted that we were 4-2 (very true) and in 1st place of our division (also very true). Nobody else was boasting or over-exagerating or anything, yet you still felt the need to come in and tell everyone to settle down and stop drinking the koolaid.

You're just a dick, plain and simple. No reason to be bringing that shit in outta left field right now. Our team loses and finishes in last place enough as it is. Let us fucking enjoy being in fist place while we're actually in first place.

Stay classy little buddy.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Here's the shit I'm talking about- who was being "stupid" as you put it? Look at the 4 posts before this one, apparently we're all acting the fool over beating Brandon Weeden and the lowly Browns...:pout:

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's worth mentioning that while we're 2-2 on the road, were 2-0 at home. Yeah.... 6 home games and only 4 roadies left. Not to get ahead of myself, but.... If The Lions win their home games, or go 5-1 at home.... Nah, too early.