• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

4-2

ChicagoIrish

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well we escape the 1st half of our schedule at 4-2, not too bad at all.

It feels good to get a quality win, and back into the win column. It also feels good to stick it to the few ASU fans who felt the need to come on to our board.

Anyways, defense looked much better, we gave up 34 I know, but one touchdown on a pick 6, and another was a garbage time score. The defense held it's own against a high flying offense.

Offensively, we did throw the ball with more success than past games, and ran the ball nicely at times. Cam McDaniel looked good again.

Basically, I'm just very happy to get this win. What are the thoughts of everyone else?

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
overall great job by the staff and alot of players. Rees almost got us another loss but the D and csm in the forth was big. i also dont want forget about TJ. thats why i expect them to win.

ChicagoIrish

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
overall great job by the staff and alot of players. Rees almost got us another loss but the D and csm in the forth was big. i also dont want forget about TJ. thats why i expect them to win.

I'm glad you mentioned the coaching staff, because I forgot to.

I've been very hard on the coaching, but they had us ready to go tonight. Great Job Kelly, great job Diaco. Giving credit where credit is due.

Lillyliverd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Irish came to play. ND beat a good team and it was the first game of the season I wasn't disappointed in what I saw on the field. I am much more optimistic about this team now.

GO IRISH!!!

awclayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Defense, especially the line played well. The most impressive aspect I felt was the O line, tommy was pretty comfortable in the pocket all night. Cam ran well, GA for the most part did too. TJ is TJ, one of the best in the country. Niklas is a complete TE, great blocking and can catch everything around him. The disappointment was Daniels, he didn't seem to be on the same page with tommy all night, it felt like he gave up on some plays. I feel bad for grace, out for the year with a broken leg, but Calo reads the offense quicker at the MLB spot and might make the defense better there.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
niklas is coming into his own. he should be a great redzone player for us. if we had a real QB that can make throws this offense would be good. imagine if we had a top QB.

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Overall they played a good game, and the defense looked better, they still need to get off the field on 3rd and 4th downs better especially late in the game. The pass rush was far better which helps mask the weak secondary. Rees looked much better and so did the O-Line in pass protection, ASU could hardly get a hand on Rees, he still needs to limit bonehead mistakes.