• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

4-1

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man We really out played them . In the moment of watching the game I didn't notice it but after re watcjing it and look at the stats we dominated them. Its a shame about kelyl calls and turnovers.

We were the better team. Just sucks. I hope the same thing doesn't happen like last year after the FSU game.

ND still has a chance to make it.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After the fact, it is easy to see that running in the middle against 8 in the box was not very productive, and it was tried way too many times with the same shitty results.
That is what killed me. He did it till the 3rd Q when down 18. that's what pissed me off. After that 1st half I would went pass to open up the run like he did in the 4th.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When Kelly on Sunday was asked about going for the two at 21-9, he remained calm while likely biting his tongue as much as possible.

"You're obviously looking at the situation after the fact," Kelly replied. "If you look at it after the fact, you can draw any conclusion that you would like … I didn't have any of the information that you have right now after the fact."

Did this dude learn how to answer questions from Bill Clinton? I'm sorry, I can't buy that weak-assed sidestepping of a legit question. He doesn't even give his reasoning. No coach, we're not looking at it after the fact. MANY of us wondered WTF you were doing when you called it AT THE TIME. Especially after having to use the timeout.

I'm sorry gents but I can't have faith in a guy that won't even own up to shit. Give your reasoning if you're that adamant about your decision otherwise capitulate and admit you made a mistake. No accountability from coach. Why the hell should players have any if coach won't?
He is right in a very small way. The play was wide open and Robinson missed it. Little better throw would of been nice but overall the play worked. I just don't like that he called it.

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is right in a very small way. The play was wide open and Robinson missed it. Little better throw would of been nice but overall the play worked. I just don't like that he called it.

I really can't even say a little better throw when the kid alligator arms the ball and it goes right through his hands that is on Robinson plain and simple, to me he should have played his way out of the rotation with his performance.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really can't even say a little better throw when the kid alligator arms the ball and it goes right through his hands that is on Robinson plain and simple, to me he should have played his way out of the rotation with his performance.
i agree time to play St. E at WR. Frosh is going to be good.

KnuteRoc

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or I don't know, design a play that isolates Fuller? Plenty of other teams have iso plays, why don't we?

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or I don't know, design a play that isolates Fuller? Plenty of other teams have iso plays, why don't we?

That would work to but obviously the other coaches are expecting that.

nathans8823

Well-Known Notre Dame Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 203.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know we have Navy next but Im looking at USC. We need to beat them and beat them good to have any shot.
Hey lets see if Notre Dame can actually beat Navy though... Navy is pretty good this season in fact they are undefeated... so im not looking past that

Irish7478

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are too many similarities to last year to overlook anyone on the schedule. Last year, After the FSU debacle we won a close one to Navy and then lost 4 in a row. We need to take each one of these as crucial games. We still have a shot at the playoff, but not if we start looking past teams. I think we were looking past Virginia to Ga. tech, and it almost cost us. Let's not do it again.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hear u guys but Im past worrying about teams like navy. If we lose these type of games now its time for Kelly to be let go. No more excuses. Im worried about the big games.

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hear u guys but Im past worrying about teams like navy. If we lose these type of games now its time for Kelly to be let go. No more excuses. Im worried about the big games.

I agree Notre Dame shouldn't lose to teams like Navy or Virginia for that matter but I won't ever look past a team especially when it's the biggest game on that teams schedule every year.