• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

33 quarters

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since the last time the Zebras tossed a flag on an opposing offensive lineman for holding. I will post a video later that shows severAL instances in yesterday's game where our DL was blatantly held on several big passing plays yesterday.

A few of these were much worse than what was called on tyron smith to nullify daks long TD run

Think about this long and hard: 33 QUARTERS!!!!!

We all know this is not possible.

Two missed blatant face masks missed during the falcons game yet they got heath for putting a finger in a players ear hole

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
33 quarters... basically last 8 games. So you're saying there hasn't been one (not one) holding call against the other team in last 8 games. If that is true than ill be the first to say... that aint right. Jerry done pissed off the wrong guy.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
33 quarters... basically last 8 games. So you're saying there hasn't been one (not one) holding call against the other team in last 8 games. If that is true than ill be the first to say... that aint right. Jerry done pissed off the wrong guy.
It's true. Over 8 games. Meanwhile, the Cowboys have had several killer holding calls that called back TD's in that stretch. What makes it more absurd is Dallas has led or been top 5 in sacks in the League for most of the season.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That stat is impossible and ridiculous. It's impossible for that type of imbalance. Impossible! But we had a 40-7 ratio in penalties over 3 games with a particular crew and we're charged with 390 yards of penalties to 65 and there were about 10 articles written and a petition signed by 80,000 fans and all that happened was a letter from the officiating crew ripping the fans as stupid and wrong. Even when it's obvious they won't admit it. 33 quarters... impossible

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All we want as fans is for a fair game to be called. Win or lose.. let the better and the more deserving team walk off the field the victor. The money we the fans put into the NFL we deserve fair play. Not to mention the emotional aspect our beloved teams give to us... and yes, take away from us. Ive often wondered the heart of an official. They have to have a favorite team. They had to have grown up cheering for that team... sweating for that team... celebrating with that team. How easy would it be for a referee not to make a call against his boyhood team.. or in turn make a call against another team that he doesn't particularly like. I realize you can't take that human factor out of the game but no holding calls in 33 quarters when you could actually call holding on every play is quite disconcerting, and should be to every fan.

I always worried we'd get some ref who is a strong advocate against the name Redskins and we'd be unfairly screwed... heck, it's still possible were getting bad calls. The human factor at play again. Yea,, I actually feel bad for any fan whose team is getting screwed.

Just hope they don't try and make it all right next thursday night. Hoping they balance the ship last 4 games of the year for ya.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's true. Over 8 games. Meanwhile, the Cowboys have had several killer holding calls that called back TD's in that stretch. What makes it more absurd is Dallas has led or been top 5 in sacks in the League for most of the season.
Have you ever seen a year with so many celebrations that only last a few seconds for Cowboy fans??? After a touchdown, first down long play, 3rd down stop, only to be called back by penalties. Uncanny.

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's clear to anyone who has watched the games and is paying attention what is going on for the past several weeks.

Jerry either needs to kiss and make up with Goodel, or pull out all the stops and get this man out of the commissioners office ASAP, because the current situation is untenable.

Eiknarflin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's clear to anyone who has watched the games and is paying attention what is going on for the past several weeks.

Jerry either needs to kiss and make up with Goodel, or pull out all the stops and get this man out of the commissioners office ASAP, because the current situation is untenable.

I don't want Jerry to make up with Goodel. Any body dick enough to pull this shit shouldn't be commissioner of study hall at the vo-tech community school for under-achieving cheerleaders, let alone the NFL.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is this really true? No opposing OL has had a holding penalty in over 8 games? Holy shit. That can't be possible can it?

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would never believe a conspiracy from officials.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont buy it. Post some links or GTFO

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe it....certainly in Goodel's NFL I do.
In almost any game when the score starts to slide one way or another, there is a tick tac call to help the team falling behind. It's all about ratings, popularity and it's mostly greed. They are ruining the great game of professional football for this football fan.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it most certainly is.....certainly early in the game.
Two weeks in a row, Dez gets darn near decleated 15 yards down field with Dak in the pocket and nothing.
Pay back is a bitch in Goodel's NFL.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see the same officials every week. If it was new guys, maybe. This sport is just too big for that IMO. So basically Goddell doesn't like Jerry so he tells the officials to not let us win???? On Daks TD that was called back- didn't u think it was a hold??? I just think officials would come forward eventually. Too much to lose by doing that IMO.

Eiknarflin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was looking into various penalty statistics for 2017:

Every team, except one, is the biggest beneficiary in at least one penalty category. That lone exception is Dallas.

Only one team is listed as the smallest beneficiary in over 60% of all penalty types. You guessed it: Dallas.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
me neither. The refs probably hate Goodell too. Why would they risk their reputation and career and why would they want to see Dallas lose that badly? But it is still a crazy stat.

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is absolutely something to all of this.

These refs are league employees, and enjoy really cushy jobs making a few hundred grand a year to work a part time job that offers them many benefits. Is it really hard to believe that refs wouldn't follow a directive given from the league office, even if it flies in the face of sportsmanship and a level playing field? I don't think so.

The numbers don't lie.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see the same officials every week. If it was new guys, maybe. This sport is just too big for that IMO. So basically Goddell doesn't like Jerry so he tells the officials to not let us win???? On Daks TD that was called back- didn't u think it was a hold??? I just think officials would come forward eventually. Too much to lose by doing that IMO.

I don't think anyone is saying that. I do think they are looking at interference and holds against Dallas and not throwing the flag.