• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

33 quarters

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was looking into various penalty statistics for 2017:

Every team, except one, is the biggest beneficiary in at least one penalty category. That lone exception is Dallas.

Only one team is listed as the smallest beneficiary in over 60% of all penalty types. You guessed it: Dallas.
Roger only thought he was booed at the draft in philly.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
8a8.gif

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GODDAMN THE NFL AND THEIR CONSPIRACY AGAINST THE BELOVED DALLAS COWBOYYYYYYS!!!!
alex-jones-o.gif.cf.gif

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since the last time the Zebras tossed a flag on an opposing offensive lineman for holding. I will post a video later that shows severAL instances in yesterday's game where our DL was blatantly held on several big passing plays yesterday.

A few of these were much worse than what was called on tyron smith to nullify daks long TD run

Think about this long and hard: 33 QUARTERS!!!!!

We all know this is not possible.

Two missed blatant face masks missed during the falcons game yet they got heath for putting a finger in a players ear hole

I am not one to point to the refs when there is a loss, although I did point one out a few weeks ago in a win, the refs have been crazy about the Boys and laissez faire about our opposition.

Eiknarflin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Dude, I get it. Complaining about the officiating is the first resort of pussy fans who can't acknowledge the errors and lack of talent on their teams. Most of us on the Cowboy's board are quick to call out the guys who complain about officiating on a regular basis.

But do a little bit of research on this. This isn't just paranoia. It is no secret that Goodel has it in for the Cowboys. He fined the Cowboys for violating the salary cap when there was no salary cap in effect. He dished out harsher punishments to Cowboy players than other players who committed similar and identical offenses. With Zeke, he gave a six game suspension to a guy who hasn't been proven to be a domestic abuser while he gave a one game suspension to a Giants player who admitted openly to abusing his wife.

Since Zeke's appeals of Goodel's suspension and since Jerry Jones' public calling out of Goodel and threatening a lawsuit for his closed door contract negotiations, things have taken a sharp turn for the worse for Dallas in one of the areas that Goodel has major influence.

But don't take my word for it. Please, I'm begging you, go look it up yourself. The numbers are staggering. Please take a five minute look and see what you see. Goodel is running the league as though he were the Godfather.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, I get it. Complaining about the officiating is the first resort of pussy fans who can't acknowledge the errors and lack of talent on their teams. Most of us on the Cowboy's board are quick to call out the guys who complain about officiating on a regular basis.

But do a little bit of research on this. This isn't just paranoia. It is no secret that Goodel has it in for the Cowboys. He fined the Cowboys for violating the salary cap when there was no salary cap in effect. He dished out harsher punishments to Cowboy players than other players who committed similar and identical offenses. With Zeke, he gave a six game suspension to a guy who hasn't been proven to be a domestic abuser while he gave a one game suspension to a Giants player who admitted openly to abusing his wife.

Since Zeke's appeals of Goodel's suspension and since Jerry Jones' public calling out of Goodel and threatening a lawsuit for his closed door contract negotiations, things have taken a sharp turn for the worse for Dallas in one of the areas that Goodel has major influence.

But don't take my word for it. Please, I'm begging you, go look it up yourself. The numbers are staggering. Please take a five minute look and see what you see. Goodel is running the league as though he were the Godfather.

If the numbers are so convincing, how about you (or any Cowboy fan here) post them up for everyone to see?? Actually present the information in a concise, organized manner, as if you're an attorney in a courtroom. Please, I'm begging you, show me what you're seeing.

Eiknarflin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the numbers are so convincing, how about you (or any Cowboy fan here) post them up for everyone to see?? Actually present the information in a concise, organized manner, as if you're an attorney in a courtroom. Please, I'm begging you, show me what you're seeing.

The numbers have been posted here, but let me do so again:

1) For 33 quarters, no holding call has been called against the offensive opponents of the Dallas Cowboys. That's over 8 games without an offensive holding for opponents of the Dallas Cowboys. That has never occurred before in the history of the league.

2) Every NFL team, with the exception of one, has been the greatest beneficiary of at least one category of penalty. That exception is the Dallas Cowboys.

3) One team - yep, Dallas - is the least benefited team of over 60% of all penalty categories. It has never happened, since this statistic has been recorded, that any team has surpassed 50% of being the least benefited team of all penalties.

These are the statistics. You can look them up or ignore them. That's up to you. I'm not going to spend the time creating a chart, but if you care to look into it, it's all right here:NFL Penalties - 2017 League Penalty Stats - View by Total - NFL Penalty Stats Tracker - List/Statistics/Data of NFL Penalties - 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

1) For 33 quarters, no holding call has been called against the offensive opponents of the Dallas Cowboys. That's over 8 games without an offensive holding for opponents of the Dallas Cowboys. That has never occurred before in the history of the league.

2) Every NFL team, with the exception of one, has been the greatest beneficiary of at least one category of penalty. That exception is the Dallas Cowboys.

3) One team - yep, Dallas - is the least benefited team of over 60% of all penalty categories. It has never happened, since this statistic has been recorded, that any team has surpassed 50% of being the least benefited team of all penalties.

These are the statistics. You can look them up or ignore them. That's up to you. I'm not going to spend the time creating a chart, but if you care to look into it, it's all right here:NFL Penalties - 2017 League Penalty Stats - View by Total - NFL Penalty Stats Tracker - List/Statistics/Data of NFL Penalties - 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
Drops Mic

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And how long has that statistic been recorded?

Eiknarflin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And how long has that statistic been recorded?

So, you didn't check the source I provided? If you aren't going to click on the link, I could tell you anything and you wouldn't know the difference.

There's no helping the willfully ignorant.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, you didn't check the source I provided? If you aren't going to click on the link, I could tell you anything and you wouldn't know the difference.

There's no helping the willfully ignorant.

There is no league-wide conspiracy against your team. Don't be that idiot

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is no league-wide conspiracy against your team. Don't be that idiot
If these record breaking numbers were against the Steelers right after, say, Antonio Brown were suspended for 6 games despite no charges being filed and the NFL lead investigator recommending no suspension, you and the rest of the Steelers board would be losing your minds. Hell, if the League had half the evidence on Zeke that they had on Big Ben, Zeke might have got a lifetime ban

Eiknarflin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have a reading comprehension issue, don't you?

I haven't claimed that there is a league wide conspiracy against Dallas. There are, however, verifiable stats that tell us that no offensive holding calls have been called against Dallas' opponents in over 8 games, which has never happened in the history of the league. In addition, every team, except one, is the largest beneficiaries of at least one category of penalty. That lone exception is Dallas. Dallas also happens to be the least benefitted team on 60% of all penalty categories. No other team has ever been above 50% since they started keeping this stat.

Now, you can proceed to bury your head in the sand and act like these aren't verifiable stats. That's on you, especially when all you have to do is click the link I provided you earlier to verify them.

But, now that this news is out there, spreading across the internet, I will make a prediction that this Thursday, Dallas will benefit from several offensive holding calls against the Redskins. They might even get a couple of PI calls and a face mask or two that haven't been called in recent weeks.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I may be naive but I will never, ever believe in this type of conspiracy by the league when it comes to officiating. I just don't see any way there is any truth at all to this line of thinking that the league actually told the refs to not call penalties on us or to basically "cheat" against us by looking the other way. Think about it. The league is in a down turn. Imagine if this were true and got out (and if it were true it WOULD get out)...it would crush the league for years. Goodell may be a dick but he is not going to do this and even if he did the refs wouldn't listen to him.

That being said, i admittedly have no explanation for why there have been zero holding penalties. It doesn't even compute it's so statistically improbable.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But, now that this news is out there, spreading across the internet, I will make a prediction that this Thursday, Dallas will benefit from several offensive holding calls against the Redskins. They might even get a couple of PI calls and a face mask or two that haven't been called in recent weeks.
That's pretty funny. I was just thinking that and almost wrote I guarantee that the Skins get a holding call against them in the first Qtr

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If these record breaking numbers were against the Steelers right after, say, Antonio Brown were suspended for 6 games despite no charges being filed and the NFL lead investigator recommending no suspension, you and the rest of the Steelers board would be losing your minds. Hell, if the League had half the evidence on Zeke that they had on Big Ben, Zeke might have got a lifetime ban

let me ask you this: has any media outlet been reporting on this? any bloggers bringing this up? SURELY, if this grand conspiracy was as sure as you all make it out to be, SOMEONE out there is making noise about it...right?? right??? Why don't you guys forward this revelation on to whatever Dallas Cowboys blogger/fan site that you think might get this up to the appropriate media channels, to expose it?? I mean, this would be a HUUUUUGE story, and I guaran-fucking-tee you that any blogger/sports journalist/bar stool sports/etc etc would be absolutely SALIVATING to put this information out there for the world to see and know.

Is that the case, or no?

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
let me ask you this: has any media outlet been reporting on this? any bloggers bringing this up? SURELY, if this grand conspiracy was as sure as you all make it out to be, SOMEONE out there is making noise about it...right?? right??? Why don't you guys forward this revelation on to whatever Dallas Cowboys blogger/fan site that you think might get this up to the appropriate media channels, to expose it?? I mean, this would be a HUUUUUGE story, and I guaran-fucking-tee you that any blogger/sports journalist/bar stool sports/etc etc would be absolutely SALIVATING to put this information out there for the world to see and know.

Is that the case, or no?

This is from November 15th.
It’s official: The officiating during Cowboys games is terrible

It is being talked about.