• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

3 Things Rams Need Now

bluepigpen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A short term thread I know but very interesting with the draft starting tomorrow. What happens in the draft, we as fans and Fisher and Snead for all that matter might not know until the bell sounds, but what are the three biggest needs to be addressed? Not who but why a need. Put them in order. It may come down to BPA when #16 comes around but if it goes how you would want, not who gets drafted #16, #22 and #46 but what position should drafted. I think we will be suprised how far apart we might be.

#16, OG/RT, biggest need Rams have. Fisher never drafts there but
he should if he can. Bradford must have time and upright with a lane for RB by committee to run through.

#22, SS/FS, next to the OL troubles, the safeties have sucked for years for the Rams. When was the last time we had one Nolan Cromwell? We the Rams done draft one or two that can hit someone, this division will walk on us for years.

#46, WR/ST, I guess I have to put it in there because we did lose 2 to free agency. Can't have enough speed (with hands and a idea what a route is) hopefully a guy that can go inside with the TE (ie..a Welker, Amendola type) type that can return the punt without fumbling or going backwards.

Those are my 3 things of need to be addressed in the draft overall but hopefully with skilled players at #16, #22 and #46.:drool::amen::rockon::thumb::eyebrows::2cents:

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Williams did a pretty good job. O line should be considered as well as playmakers. Cant see taking a back that high. But some are calling for it. BPA maybe the option. Possible trade down? Should be fun.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Safety is definitely the top need imo. We have no one even close to starting level on the roster at the moment. We need 2 safeties.

Wide Receiver is probably the 2nd biggest need just because of losing Gibson and Amendola while not knowing how much we will get from Quick. We probably need 2 more wide receivers for competition purposes.

OLB is probably our 3rd biggest need. We have lil animal, Dunbar and ????. LG could certainly be up there if Rok Watkins isn't up for the task.

RamCub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1) WR - only three on roster - only one who posted productive stats

2) S - it's second because, depending on the draft, we have Mickell ready to be signed as a free agent

3) OL - it's third because of Fisher and Snead's draft history and the fact we have one of the best OL coaches ever to coach up all the backups - Barksdale, Williams, Smith, Neshke, etc.

4) OLB - Daryl Smith waiting in the wings as free agent

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2) S - it's second because, depending on the draft, we have Mickell ready to be signed as a free agent
Ill agree with the notion that it will be easier to address safety in Free Agency than WR.