• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

3 months away

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Today means that we have 3 months until the Texas game. I am already ready to run through a wall for that game. I already know that I won't be able to sleep that night before that game.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guarantee that I will have to take sleeping pills in order to sleep the night before that game. Hell, I might take a double dose of sleeping pills at 4pm the day before

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck texas. Assholes. I wish I could type the t smaller than that. I won't give them the satisfaction. They have to know that no one could have a bigger chip on their shoulder the The Big Red Nation right now.
I am however looking forward to the beat down Udub will be receiving.

landon410

In the deed the glory
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
some of you guys are starting to sound like iowa state and colorado
fixed in on one team

texas texas texas..... fuck! just blow them already

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
some of you guys are starting to sound like iowa state and colorado
fixed in on one team

texas texas texas..... fuck! just blow them already

I don't want to blow them I want to kick them in the nuts and then stomp on their face.

When it gets right down to it, the Texas game is the only game I care about. I am not going to be dumb and say that if we went 1-11 with the one win against Texas then I would be happy. I have hated Texas and their fans for YEARS mainly due to their arrogance and annoyance at the CWS almost every year. With all the bull shit from this offseason it has just boiled over.

popeyecv64

and thats all I have to say about that
Smack dab in the middle of a great state Nebraska
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't want to blow them I want to kick them in the nuts and then stomp on their face.

When it gets right down to it, the Texas game is the only game I care about. I am not going to be dumb and say that if we went 1-11 with the one win against Texas then I would be happy. I have hated Texas and their fans for YEARS mainly due to their arrogance and annoyance at the CWS almost every year. With all the bull shit from this offseason it has just boiled over.

Damn - JedBurks -- so do you hate the longhorns please be more direct on your statements LOL !!

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hadn't hated Texas much at all up until this offseason. In fact just a few months ago I even stated on this forum that I have no problem with Texas..........then the trash started happening. Now everything I read from Texas fans anywhere points to zero respect for Nebraska, and a lot of them honestly believe they are coming into Lincoln and shutting Nebraska out.

Now I want to kill Texas.

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand the people thinking it is sounding like Colorado or Iowa St or any other bottom feeder that wants to declare a rivalry without the other team caring. Like the Red Out Around The World video, some people didn't like the ending about the "Beat Texas" part of it (which has been taken out now) because it sounded desperate and all that. This year is different. This is the only year that it isn't about that. If we were staying in the Big 12 and the video still would have happened then I would probably agree with all of that. Again, this year is different. This is the only year that I feel differently about the video and the attention the Texas game is getting.

To me it has nothing to do with the Big 12 title game. It has everything to do with respect and lies that have been told by Texas and Texas' lap dogs in the leadership roles in the Big 12 offices. I am sick and fucking tired of them not knowing where they came from. This isn't a "I want Texas to kiss Nebraska's ass and all that" rant. This is an entire old Big 8 equality rant. Texas was an absolute after thought before the Big 12 started. They were in a conference that cheated and it disbanded. Texas needed the Big 8 more than we needed them. There are people that wants both Texas and Nebraska to be undefeated for that game in October. Not me, I want them to lose every single game. This is an arrogant program that claim Big 12 titles when they don't even play in them, claim a national title in 1970 when no one else in the country looks at them at champs for that year, and in 1996 named their stadium after a former coach that wouldn't allow black players. And they still think their shit don't stink.