• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

3 Certainties in Life: Death, Taxes, and the Philadelphia Eagles Winning This Week Against Seattle

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did it work?

No, playing fantastic football worked. Not the fake dog masks they put on before or after doing so. LMAO

Which literally nobody remembers or gives a fuck about except Eagles fans (unless you remind them like this) I might add. Team's own fans get confused about that kind of stuff and think other fan-bases remember the little quirks of their championship teams.

"Terrell Owens was a great receiver because of the celebrations he did after making great plays!" and "The Bears D was great in 85 because they did the SB shuffle!". Yeah, sure... that's how it works.

Also, if somebody has to point out the difference to you between that SB team and this Eagles team who beat a series of 4, 8 and 3 win teams to secure their retard division. You're beyond help.

It's definitely an ugly matchup in the later game tomorrow. I think the Eagles might even win. That's how bad these two look.

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, playing fantastic football worked. Not the fake dog masks they put on before or after doing so. LMAO

Which literally nobody remembers or gives a fuck about except Eagles fans (unless you remind them like this) I might add. Team's own fans get confused about that kind of stuff and think other fan-bases remember the little quirks of their championship teams.

"Terrell Owens was a great receiver because of the celebrations he did after making great plays!" and "The Bears D was great in 85 because they did the SB shuffle!". Yeah, sure... that's how it works.

Also, if somebody has to point out the difference to you between that SB team and this Eagles team who beat a series of 4, 8 and 3 win teams to secure their retard division. You're beyond help.

It's definitely an ugly matchup in the later game tomorrow. I think the Eagles might even win. That's how bad these two look.

I think what you’re all forgetting is that no one cares if you guys got your parties in a bunch over the dog masks and underdog narrative.

Remember this:

We’re from Philly, we’re from Philly, no one likes us, we don’t care. We’re from Philly, fuckin Philly, no one likes us, we don’t care.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

point out the difference between the SB team and today’s team? Wait... what? No one brought that up nor did I say anything about the two teams. One team went 13-3 and had the 1 seed. One team barely made the playoffs and are only in because their division is a mess. Well no shit but no one even mentioned it.

The 17 team felt slighted. They were pissed they were the only team in the history of the NFL to be the 1 seed and a first game underdog. They used the slight as motivation. Don’t understand the issue. The other teams didn’t use your scenarios as motivation. Definitely not some huge thing they did but players love “billboard material” for motivation. I have zero issue with it.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think what you’re all forgetting is that no one cares if you guys got your parties in a bunch over the dog masks and underdog narrative.

Remember this:

We’re from Philly, we’re from Philly, no one likes us, we don’t care. We’re from Philly, fuckin Philly, no one likes us, we don’t care.
Now if you guys had just led with that there would be a 10,000 post thread on here that probably never would have been started...:heh:

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So in one post there's an eagle fan saying we're philly and we don't give a fuck, and in another an eagle fans feelings are hurt by a Seahawk fan starting shit.

Seems legit

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate rooting for one team over the other when we likely get the winner next. Feels like bad luck. Gotta be careful what we wish for. The football gods will just have to decide without any prayers or sacrifices from me.
Uhhh, you definitely want to root for the eagles.
1st off if the Eagles win & you guys play them, they will be like a toothless dog against you guys.
but more importantly.
The Seahawks are not only a better team, but a division rival. No one should ever want to play division rivals in a playoff game.

steelerssb

Once banned on CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 297.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
source.gif

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
another fine thread:suds:

blue_suns

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MidnightAngel would be proud

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guarantee wasn't worth shit

Who could have seen Wentz getting killed by a cheap shot in the first quarter?

As much as the cheap shot pisses me off, how is there not a single offensive player in Clowney’s facing threatening to beat the shit out of him for that nonsense?

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who could have seen Wentz getting killed by a cheap shot in the first quarter?

As much as the cheap shot pisses me off, how is there not a single offensive player in Clowney’s facing threatening to beat the shit out of him for that nonsense?

You sound shocked that Wentz got hurt.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It may not be pretty. It may take all 46 players on the active roster. There may be blood, guts, and tears. There will definitely be pain.

But have no doubt about it: the Eagles will beat the Seahawks this week.

Prediction: Eagles 31, Seahawks 20
AHHHH DERRRRRRP