• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

3 Certainties in Life: Death, Taxes, and the Philadelphia Eagles Winning This Week Against Seattle

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Above You said "No one in the country gave them a chance." You didn't say "the vast majority of people."
Don't change your story and then call me out. Stick to your story or ask my opinion on your current version :noidea:

Really. Really Jarntt. You going to play Manster and DblDown games. No, not every single one of the 270 million Americans said the can’t win. You guys and the absolutely ridiculous word games.
No one seed in the history of the NFL was an underdog game one. They took offense to it and used it as motivation. What’s the big deal. I can’t believe you’ve fallen to the point of precise wording.
PE1 Everyone knows the Patriots won the SB last year...
Jarntt “Well I’m sure there is a blind, deaf person on life support. They dont know. So your wrong” :doh:

Let’s talk about some shit that was truly stupid. D Law and the rest of the DLine saying, “We should make up a nickname. Let’s call ourselves the HOT BOYZ”. I can see them all fighting now over gets to be Baby, who is Little Wayne and who gets to be Juvenile and Manny Fresh. I want to be Baby! You be Manny Fresh. No man. Fuck that! I’m Baby. Embarrassing

SU Nittany Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,096.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we need a horse racing forum to discuss these and other vexing issues!!

:nod:

what say you @Shaggy ? I’m sure @fordman84 can vouch for our character! :D
We were at the Melbourne cup on derby day two seasons ago. That is about all I can contribute to horse racing. I literally lost every bet I made. My wife won a couple longshots so we still came out ahead.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really. Really Jarntt. You going to play Manster and DblDown games. No, not every single one of the 270 million Americans said the can’t win. You guys and the absolutely ridiculous word games.
No one seed in the history of the NFL was an underdog game one. They took offense to it and used it as motivation. What’s the big deal. I can’t believe you’ve fallen to the point of precise wording.
Jarntt “Well I’m sure there is a blind, deaf person on life support. They dont know. So your wrong” :doh:

Let’s talk about some shit that was truly stupid. D Law and the rest of the DLine saying, “We should make up a nickname. Let’s call ourselves the HOT BOYZ”. I can see them all fighting now over gets to be Baby, who is Little Wayne and who gets to be Juvenile and Manny Fresh. I want to be Baby! You be Manny Fresh. No man. Fuck that! I’m Baby. Embarrassing

You are truly a retarded person.

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You bastard. I think you have some kind of special powers. I wouldn't bet against your guarantees. I'll give you all of my fake SportsHoopla money if you make a thread guaranteeing a Cowboy SB next year :suds:

Not enough money in the world, real or fake, to get me to do that.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And stop being such a drama queen. Every time you disagree with me you've never seen me like this. Everytime you agree with me I'm a great poster

Exactly!

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I say it I'm going to be called a troll...

Because that’s not what moving the goalposts means.

PE1 Everyone thought they’d lose.
Jarntt Not every single person
PE1 You know what I meant
DblDown Moving the goalposts

Does anyone ever get it right. That has nothing to do with moving goalposts

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember when some asshole idiot made the exact same thread last year. About the Eagles playing in exact same time slot on Wild Card Weekend. But instead it was about them losing?

Who was that idiot dip shit loser anyway? ;)
I think his nickname is Dick.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

stupid post. Be a man and stand by your words. Don't pretend it's others at fault

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clock is counting down for the Eagles heading to the gallows on their 2019-2020 season.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because that’s not what moving the goalposts means.

PE1 Everyone thought they’d lose.
Jarntt Not every single person
PE1 You know what I meant
DblDown Moving the goalposts

Does anyone ever get it right. That has nothing to do with moving goalposts

that’s not what happened.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But that’s exactly the point of the dog masks. They were 13-3 and the #1 seed and were underdogs against Atlanta, Minny and NE. It made perfect sense and you wrote down exactly why. No one in the country gave them a chance. Not even Eagle fans and they came together and said, “Oh, we are underdogs? No one thinks we can win.” They banded together are thrived in the perceived disrespect.

Oh, wow. The "we're disrespected" angle. That was so original and unique. lol

Jordan23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1 day til Seattle gets sent home

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And Philly is 0-5 in the last 5 meetings vs Seattle.... lol

Far more irrelevant towards a game that's being played Sunday. As opposed to 2, 3 or 4 years ago. lol

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1 day til Seattle gets sent home

I hate rooting for one team over the other when we likely get the winner next. Feels like bad luck. Gotta be careful what we wish for. The football gods will just have to decide without any prayers or sacrifices from me.