• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: 2nd Round: Chicago Bulls vs Cleveland Cavaliers

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is crucial they put this Bulls team away now. For rest and just bc anything can happen in a Game 7.
Lebron needs to come out like this is it and attack like he did in Game 5. I dont want any settling till we have a 17 point lead :laugh3:

I think LeBron is going to be playing well- he will be playing loose with a ton of confidence....if Kyrie can play like he did last game I think the Cavs take it- I dont think they are going to lose many games when they combine for like 65 points---- especially with how Shumpert and Thompson have given them a shot in the arm on offense---I expected Jr to do well offensively- but i am really impressed with Shumpert offensively I have to say...it makes you remember he was kinda relied on in NY to be a big part of that team and does have the capacity to step up....

and Thompson- he has been one of the biggest stories of the playoffs in my mind. People are finally appreciating that this guy can do some really nice things---- now certain Heat fans on here would have you believe that Tristan Thompson and ancient Chris Anderson do the same exact thing---- what a joke.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BenGAY loves rainbows. Something everyone already knew :pound:

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Almost game time. Hope Bulls go out with a Bang. I want to see fight and energy tonight. If Cavs stay hot Bulls chances are slim but if they are avg to bad at the 3pt line Bulls have a chance. Have to win the rebound battle. I really hope Refs don't ruin this game after the last 2(just asking for no stupid calls or Big mistakes). If Cavs win hope the Bulls make them earn it. Go down fighting. Don't let Cavs walk into your building and step all over you.

If Bulls win we get a game 7. Anything can happen in game 7. I really hope this happens. Would be great for the NBA and for NBA fans.

If Bulls lose Bye Bye to Thibs and Im ok with it. Time for Change. Also I think it might be time to change things up. Trade Noah and build around Butler and Rose. Rose has been great in these playoffs. Last game he got hurt and missed shots but besides that he has been great. Its nice to see.

Good Luck to Cavs but lets step on their throats.

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Almost game time. Hope Bulls go out with a Bang. I want to see fight and energy tonight. If Cavs stay hot Bulls chances are slim but if they are avg to bad at the 3pt line Bulls have a chance. Have to win the rebound battle. I really hope Refs don't ruin this game after the last 2(just asking for no stupid calls or Big mistakes). If Cavs win hope the Bulls make them earn it. Go down fighting. Don't let Cavs walk into your building and step all over you.

If Bulls win we get a game 7. Anything can happen in game 7. I really hope this happens. Would be great for the NBA and for NBA fans.

If Bulls lose Bye Bye to Thibs and Im ok with it. Time for Change. Also I think it might be time to change things up. Trade Noah and build around Butler and Rose. Rose has been great in these playoffs. Last game he got hurt and missed shots but besides that he has been great. Its nice to see.

Good Luck to Cavs but lets step on their throats.
Goodluck to yall as well :suds: should be a great game

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeBron can score 40+ and I wont care as long as shump, jr, and crew aren't hitting

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's hoping nobody cries about the refs in this game. :whistle:
Hope Refs get back to calling a good game. For most part they been good just the last 2 games they screwed up on 2 VERY BIG plays; 1 play cost the game for a team and one changed the game in a big way(not saying Bulls would of won). I wish they would go back to how they called the 1st 2 games. They let the players play. I hate little touch fouls. Last game they were calling everything. I understand they are human and will miss some calls just hope its not a Big time call. That goes for both teams. i don't want to see Bulls get a bogus Big call. Im for a great game. Im a Bulls fan but Im also a basketball game. I only missed 3 playoff games so far. I love basketball just hate when Refs don't do their job. NBA really needs to start suspending Refs just like they do with players. No next day i missed the call or screwed up. That means nothing to the team u screwed over.

Again I do not want the refs to help either team. I love to see a battle. Like I said before Good luck to Cavs and lets get this on. Want to see a great game. No blow outs (ok maybe blow out for the Bulls LOL)

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a Bulls fan what I want to see:
-Energy
-Fight
-Rebound
-control the turn overs
- Offense: move the ball and get some easy baskets
-Tough D: Defend the 3 ball(this is what I blame Thibs on, makes no adjustments). No reason to worry about Cavs Bigs scoring.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reffing......... it's a shame.
@Guns N Guitars do you disagree that the leg clamp by Matthew Dellavedova when he was laying belly down on the floor that eventually led to the ejection of Taj Gibson went unenforced?

I have no dog in the fight brother, I'm a Lakers fan

(I know it's sucks of late).

But anyways, I am now just a pure BB fan so it's not as if I am looking through tainted colored goggles.

The game turned at that point and even though it was close at the end, that event changed the eventual outcome at least for this BB fan.

Maybe you disagree?

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gasol making a difference. Good to see. I think we are going to have a good game. Both teams playing ok to start the game. usually one team is hot and the other isn't.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
surprise we don't have more on tonight for this big game.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a Bulls fan I worry about the 2nd Q. When the bench comes in we usually go on a slump.