• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2nd commit of day makes it 9 total

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jared Wangler, LB, Michigan pulls the trigger

Last edited by a moderator:

fonze232

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wangler got his Michigan offer. Almost no chance he sticks with the nits.

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wangler got his Michigan offer. Almost no chance he sticks with the nits.

I put that in the 2014 recruiting thread last night. He's gone. I'm sure we can land an LB. If he wants to be 4th choice at a school that doesn't produce NFL LB's, his poor decision

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys were right that he would leave now lets hope we can find another LB to replace him maybe we could land OLB/DE Sharieff Rhaheed but I highly doubt he goes to far from FL.

Every other OLB or MLB that we have offered a scholarship to has already agreed else where. Rhaheed is the last man standing unless we offer someone else like Melvin Keihn, or Raymon Minor.

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys were right that he would leave now lets hope we can find another LB to replace him maybe we could land OLB/DE Sharieff Rhaheed but I highly doubt he goes to far from FL.

Every other OLB or MLB that we have offered a scholarship to has already agreed else where. Rhaheed is the last man standing unless we offer someone else like Melvin Keihn, or Raymon Minor.

I could see MOntae Nicholson as a S/LB type like Hodges. Kid is bigger than Hodges when when he came into PSU and at 6'3" has the frame for an LB. Would also like a true LB like Keihn, but I'm sure the staff will find someone or flip someone who's committed elsewhere.

Also very positive rumblings on Dravon Henry. Would love to have him in our secondary

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My dream would to have both Henry and Nicholson. That would be a nice secondary. Nicholson's visit this weekend makes me feel a little better on him committing and I think he will. Henry I doubt it.

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My dream would to have both Henry and Nicholson. That would be a nice secondary. Nicholson's visit this weekend makes me feel a little better on him committing and I think he will. Henry I doubt it.

I think we get Henry. He is a PSU lean and they told him there's room even if he waits till close to signing day. His dad LOVES PSU as well. Kid is loving the idea of breaking the trend of Quips avoiding PSU and being a trailblazer. Nicholson is ours unless we get tired of waiting for him.

fonze232

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Henry would be the most important recruit of the class due to his position and location. We need to start prying back at least part of Western PA. Keeping my fingers crossed there. Anybody read anything about any LB recruits we may be looking at?

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Henry would be the most important recruit of the class due to his position and location. We need to start prying back at least part of Western PA. Keeping my fingers crossed there. Anybody read anything about any LB recruits we may be looking at?

Think Henry may be closer to committing than I had thought previously....these comments from some of his relatives seem very telling.

[MEDIA=twitter]367826423731343361[/MEDIA]/photo/1

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That would be awesome news. Any clue how many scholarships left?

2-4. With Wangler decommit, I think it made 3, then White will be early enrollee, giving them 4 possibly. More early enrollees could help as well. They are still after several positions, so I'd say more towards the 4 side and they'll squeeze a guy like Henry in somehow or hold one for him till signing day

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2-4. With Wangler decommit, I think it made 3, then White will be early enrollee, giving them 4 possibly. More early enrollees could help as well. They are still after several positions, so I'd say more towards the 4 side and they'll squeeze a guy like Henry in somehow or hold one for him till signing day

4 scholarships left. Here is my wish list making it a AMAZING class.
1) Nicholson
2) Henry
3) Bookser
4) Holley

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4 scholarships left. Here is my wish list making it a AMAZING class.
1) Nicholson
2) Henry
3) Bookser
4) Holley

They quit recruiting Bookser or are slow playing him. Unless you have Nicholson as an LB, we would replace Bookser with a pure LB prospect.

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Linebacker U, It's called a wish list not likely all will commit but it would be awesome. I don't care if Nicholson plays safety or LB for Penn State I just hope he commits to us. Who do you see filling the last 4 spots and who would you like to see fill the spots?

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Linebacker U, It's called a wish list not likely all will commit but it would be awesome. I don't care if Nicholson plays safety or LB for Penn State I just hope he commits to us. Who do you see filling the last 4 spots and who would you like to see fill the spots?

Yeah, but we 100% need another LB, so I'd wish we got one over an OT they have cooled on. Bookser would be great to have if numbers weren't so limited, but he's not the necessity LB is. We are thin there. I think Nicholson's frame will have him at OLB before long, especially under Fitz program.

If I'm picking from purely 4 best players left on our board,

Henry
Nicholson
Holley
Geisecki

We need an LB in there so hopefully we can free up a ship somewhere or Nicholson can grow into LB. I could see them taking Ollison if he's on board as an LB or working someone committed elsewhere to flip, like Zaire Franklin.

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hell under Fitz's program my grandmother could bulk up to be a MLB for Penn State. It's amazing to see how 1 almost 2 yrs with him running the weight room has really helped the players get better (faster, stronger, more athletic).