• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: #<23 OREGON DUCKS vs Nebraska Cornhuskers 3:30 PM EST ABC

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Helfrich needs to shave his damned beard and stop being so Portland.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fair and square is fair and square. However Royce Freeman's injury does not help, neither does having a banged up O-Line and loaded with young O-Line talent.

But injuries are part of the game.
Oh shit, Freeman got hurt? Not serious I hope. Y'all have had some bad luck with key players the last couple of seasons.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fair and square is fair and square. However Royce Freeman's injury does not help, neither does having a banged up O-Line and loaded with young O-Line talent.

But injuries are part of the game.

We had two starters out who were both potential all conference in LG Jerald Foster and WR Brandon Reilly.

The dude who caught that TD where he was hit was a walk on with no earned scholarship yet.

I can name a hundred different things that if WE did differently we could have made this a two possession victory, so quit acting like you lost to an inferior squad. Your coach arrogantly called the 2 pointers and your players either A. were too poorly coached or not equipped to execute or B. We defended it well.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tecsgr.jpg

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh shit, Freeman got hurt? Not serious I hope. Y'all have had some bad luck with key players the last couple of seasons.

Yeah, he got knocked out early. There was no word during the game, but he iced his ankle on the sideline all first half.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, he got knocked out early. There was no word during the game, but he iced his ankle on the sideline all first half.
Icing is a good sign. Probably not long term. I might hate the ducks, but these are college kids. Hate to see the bad injuries. You always want to see teams at full strength go at it.

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We had two starters out who were both potential all conference in LG Jerald Foster and WR Brandon Reilly.

The dude who caught that TD where he was hit was a walk on with no earned scholarship yet.

I can name a hundred different things that if WE did differently we could have made this a two possession victory, so quit acting like you lost to an inferior squad. Your coach arrogantly called the 2 pointers and your players either A. were too poorly coached or not equipped to execute or B. We defended it well.

Injuries on oregon's side, and bad calls against oregon are all that are relevant to the game.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I said injuries are apart of the game.

Not having our Heisman caliber RB hurt us.

But also being incompetent during the PAT game hurt us too.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Icing is a good sign. Probably not long term. I might hate the ducks, but these are college kids. Hate to see the bad injuries. You always want to see teams at full strength go at it.
He should be good to go for Colorado, although we wont need him for Colorado, so if he isn't 100% rest him and let him heal.

Honestly don't know what the injury is. Looked like someones knee hit his shin.

TheLonestarDUCK

Sleep is only for the tired
Hoopla Cash
$ 36,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He should be good to go for Colorado, although we wont need him for Colorado, so if he isn't 100% rest him and let him heal.

Freeman has deep bone bruise on the shin, he is day to day. Be thankful Ducks have Colorado at home and WSU on the road and not the other way around before the Huskies.

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah... now I feel bad for wishing Zika and hepatitis on them...

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Freeman has deep bone bruise on the shin, he is day to day. Be thankful Ducks have Colorado at home and WSU on the road and not the other way around before the Huskies.
well thankfully WSU no longer scares me.

That team is imploding.

Colorado is Colorado.

Two good set up games for Washington.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kids aren't sitting on the sideline with ice if it's bad. They are getting x-rays and not on the field. He'll be fine. Those guys take a hell of a lot of punishment.

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Have you seen what Colorado's been up to though? Don't look to far past them...

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really wish he'd get back in the game.
We've all been there man. No one feels good about a close game lost with a key player not in it. We would all play the woulda/coulda/shouda in our heads over them. But still going for 2 on every score seems more the culprit here. I mean when it fails so many times you really have to ask WTF. At some point you gotta go with the numbers and take the easy 1.

It was still an epic game that delivered on it's billing.