• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2023 offseason thread

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That’s not even the juiciest part of this story. Listen to what dumb dumb Glen Rivers thought was a good idea: he goes to Harden and tells him exactly which guys had a problem with it, haha. Da fuq? You thought sowing those seeds was gonna help bro?!?!?

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miami is going to be OOL if they need to fill out the roster after a Dame trade, free agents can only wait so long with camp approaching.

If they get this done, I totally expect the Clippers to try to get Lowry.

If Herro gets funneled to another team, and they don’t make Miami eat Nuks deal, Covington and Mook could head to Miami.

That’s better than what’s left on the market, unless they just love Kelly Oubre.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That’s not even the juiciest part of this story. Listen to what dumb dumb Glen Rivers thought was a good idea: he goes to Harden and tells him exactly which guys had a problem with it, haha. Da fuq? You thought sowing those seeds was gonna help bro?!?!?
That part was fucking RIDICULOUS.

For a team with championship aspirations, it was a good moment to refocus. Especially with the next game being a rematch in Miami two days later.

But Harden didn't travel with the team to Miami, sources said. He traveled separately, with permission from the front office, to enjoy the nightlife. This is not uncommon in the NBA, or for Harden, but it didn't sit well with Rivers and several players on the team, sources said.

Days later, Rivers brought it up in a team meeting, sources said, specifically mentioning several of the players who expressed concerns about Harden's actions.

The whole episode was "uncomfortable," one team source said. Even if they agreed with the substance of Rivers' message to Harden, and the idea of holding him accountable, it was awkward for the players who were named

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That part was fucking RIDICULOUS.

For a team with championship aspirations, it was a good moment to refocus. Especially with the next game being a rematch in Miami two days later.

But Harden didn't travel with the team to Miami, sources said. He traveled separately, with permission from the front office, to enjoy the nightlife. This is not uncommon in the NBA, or for Harden, but it didn't sit well with Rivers and several players on the team, sources said.

Days later, Rivers brought it up in a team meeting, sources said, specifically mentioning several of the players who expressed concerns about Harden's actions.

The whole episode was "uncomfortable," one team source said. Even if they agreed with the substance of Rivers' message to Harden, and the idea of holding him accountable, it was awkward for the players who were named
What kind of an idiot does that?!?!? That’s fucking insane. That’s like bringing Molly and Ludes to a fucking intervention.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Injury replacement = insult.

Not getting a full max at 12:01 = nuclear option .

Fuck this sloth bitch.

I just don't get what he's doing.

I get why he opted in, he wasn't getting anywhere close to the $35 million or whatever in FA.

I also get that Morey said he'd trade him quickly.

But quickly is relative and Harden has to know that the Sixers are going to try to work the best deal they can. All he's doing now is continuing to hurt his own value and making himself harder to trade.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just don't get what he's doing.

I get why he opted in, he wasn't getting anywhere close to the $35 million or whatever in FA.

I also get that Morey said he'd trade him quickly.

But quickly is relative and Harden has to know that the Sixers are going to try to work the best deal they can. All he's doing now is continuing to hurt his own value and making himself harder to trade.
I’m starting to think that he may just be delusional

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,116.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m starting to think that he may just be delusional
captain obvious hotels.com GIF

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was this in question?

Supposedly Ham ensured Wood he would have a "large role", not sure exactly what that entails just yet. Somebody's going to feel like they're not getting enough minutes.