• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2023 offseason thread

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
…..and I doubt he would waive it.

Its better for my soul if you just deal with the Bulls.

I have never been a Harden fan.

Him wearing a Clippers jersey won’t change that.
I get where you’re coming from. The dude just projects loser energy. I don’t know that Harden fits with you guys either. Harden is a top of the key pick and roll player. Dude has fucked it all up. His game is made to play with Joel Embiid. There isn’t a better pick and roll partner in the league for him than Embiid. Is PG13 or Kawhi going to be the screener on Harden pick and roll? I don’t know. That still leaves the 5 to sag unless they hold on to Batum to play him as a small ball 5 or get Tucker in the deal for similar role. I just don’t know the basketball scheme they run with Harden and Kawhi/PG13. Do they run 5 out and just seek matchups? Plumlee or Zubac pops high to provide a screen and roll with the best matchup and the other two of the big 3 fill space for an open jumper?

If Harden ends up in your lap, what are you running?

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,406.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Mecca fed little Demetrius some mini ravioli and when he wants more he points at it since he know he vocally challenged.

Cutest and funniest ish ever.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because the last time they had him, he threatened to shoot someone in the head.

I don’t know the dynamics of this relationship.

We all know how scorned women act.

I think his Son’s Mom should have let the boy attend the wedding as long as there was no history of violence towards the kid.

But, this is not the response of a normal person….lol

I'm gonna ask you this one more time before I take it to another level," the man says ... "Can I have my son here, please?"

Christy responds, "No" -- and that's when the man makes the alleged threat -- "I'm gonna make sure I put a bullet in your f**king head."

That's when the audio cuts off -- but Christy has since filed court docs in Alabama seeking a restraining order against Cousins claiming he ALSO told her that he was going to kill her, "even if he didn't have to get his hands dirty doing it."

In the court docs, Christy also claims Cousins had choked her during a previous incident -- but she didn't provide any specific details
That's where Cousins need to pull the Costanza if confronted and say, "was that wrong? I tell ya I have to plead ignorance. If someone would have told me...."

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harden’s relationship with Morey has been critically damaged, seemingly beyond all repair. In July, I was told the relationship between Harden and Morey is essentially severed and fractured as a result of this process — which included opting into his $35.6 million deal for next season and deciding to work together on a trade after being given indications the 76ers did not view a long-term future with him. And sources have told me it all stems from Harden no longer trusting Morey and believing he’s been lied to as we sit in mid-August and the 76ers want Harden to return to the team. Harden had a resounding message Monday.
And the thing is there is no one around that has done more for Harden than Morey.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
pitch perfect vomit GIF

• Haha
Reactions: DJ