• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2020 NBA Offseason

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah, it was nice to have one where I don't have a list of complaints about how they played.

I still have a couple of things that I didn't like. But it's not a list like the first 3 games. lol

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good. PG said the same things about Indy and OKC lol

lol

PG should really take a page out of Kawhi's book and just stfu. Every time he opens his mouth something that makes him look stupid/hypocritical falls out of it.

Can't believe he used to be one of my favorite players. :L

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course he wants to stay with the Clippers. Not a single true title contender would pay him over $73m over the next two seasons like the Clippers will.

Yeah, that isn’t true.

He is a year removed from being a top MVP candidate.

Not sure which contenders will have cap space next year, but barring injury, the ones that do will be willing to throw that money at PG.

He is still a very good player.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, that isn’t true.

Not sure which contenders will have cap space next year, but barring injury, the ones that do will be willing to throw that money at PG.

Nah, I don't see it. He isn't in that top tier that deserves $40m+ a year.

Would the Knicks offer him that? Cavs, Bulls, Magic? Yeah probably, but I don't see the Bucks or Nuggets overhauling their roster to sign him next season

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, that isn’t true.

MVP is a regular season award. It's the post season where he falls apart and everyone knows it now. That will hurt him. He can't be a #1 on a contender and from the look of the past 2 years, he can't be a #2 either.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol

PG should really take a page out of Kawhi's book and just stfu. Every time he opens his mouth something that makes him look stupid/hypocritical falls out of it.

can't believe we wanted him on our roster at one point...

thank you, hand of fate...

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah, I don't see it. He isn't in that top tier that deserves $40m+ a year.

Would the Knicks offer him that? Cavs, Bulls, Magic? Yeah probably, but I don't see the Bucks or Nuggets overhauling their roster to sign him next season

I agree with what you are saying in theory about deserving 40 million.

However, you are wrong. Good teams would still pay him. He is still a top 15-20 player. And those guys get max deals whether they are worth it or not.

And if a team like Miami misses on Giannis, Kawhi and PG are going to be next most coveted players. And PG is going to command max $ from good teams.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh and coach, congrats to the WFT for knocking off the Squealers...

go Football Team... :D

Yeah, that was crazy. Didn’t see that coming.

One of my coworkers (actually a Chiefs fan) called this upset yesterday. Said he thought the Washington Football team was going to win.

I told him he had lost his mind.

Happy to be wrong!

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MVP is a regular season award. It's the post season where he falls apart and everyone knows it now. That will hurt him. He can't be a #1 on a contender and from the look of the past 2 years, he can't be a #2 either.

All true.

And yet, go ahead and look at the free agent class for 2021. Giannis, Kawhi and PG are the top names.

PG is going to be in high demand despite this because he is still one of the best wing defenders in the NBA and a very good offensive player (at least in the regular season).

Not saying the team that signs him is going to win titles, I am only saying that the notion that PG isn’t going to get max offers from good teams is incorrect. Might not be 4-5 year max deals, but he will get that short term max barring major injury.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,071.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol

He loves using his shovel.to dig that grave.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,071.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with what you are saying in theory about deserving 40 million.

However, you are wrong. Good teams would still pay him. He is still a top 15-20 player. And those guys get max deals whether they are worth it or not.

And if a team like Miami misses on Giannis, Kawhi and PG are going to be next most coveted players. And PG is going to command max $ from good teams.
*Turns to look directly at @bksballer89, @Heatles84, and @TurnUpTheHeat*

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He loves using his shovel.to dig that grave.

The funny thing is, everything he says is so easy to check out. When he said Doc didn't use him right...did he honestly think that no one was going to check?

I get him saying what he said about staying with the Clips, but as Dame hilariously pointed out, it rings kind of hollow when you said virtually the same thing about your previous 2 teams, only to request trades later.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, that isn’t true.

I can't see Miami honestly spending max money on PG, unless they feel he'd strive in their system. But the last few years, he's developed a reputation of not being able to deliver in the playoffs. With Donnovan you could make the excuse of coaching. Doc appears to have been a 1-hit wonder in Boston and really never took the Clips to another level as promised. If he were to come to Miami, he's not going to get away with criticizing and blaming Spo with his track record.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, that was crazy. Didn’t see that coming.

One of my coworkers (actually a Chiefs fan) called this upset yesterday. Said he thought the Washington Football team was going to win.

I told him he had lost his mind.

Happy to be wrong!

See the rankings for both teams before the game and how this week has been with upsets...it wasn't a huge surprise it was close but for them to pull it off...crazy. Alex Smith is a warrior