• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019 Offseason...Staff, FA, Draft Outlook

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed.

The worse thing is I literally have no reason to believe it will be any better next year. This team clearly learned nothing from all the drama last season that ultimately lead them into getting bounced by the Jags. There is no chemistry in this locker room.

Things just keep getting worse.

FO and coaching staff needs an overhaul. If nothing is done, it will be hard to see me supporting them next year, monetarily.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FO and coaching staff needs an overhaul. If nothing is done, it will be hard to see me supporting them next year, monetarily.
Colbert should stay. But if they want a culture change then Art needs to make that decision now. If I were Mr Rooney, I would sit down with Tomlin and tell him that I am no longer going to tolerate this sort of behavior on my team. And I would no longer tolerate his PR coaching methods. If he doesn’t want to change then he can gtfo.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Colbert should stay. But if they want a culture change then Art needs to make that decision now. If I were Mr Rooney, I would sit down with Tomlin and tell him that I am no longer going to tolerate this sort of behavior on my team. And I would no longer tolerate his PR coaching methods. If he doesn’t want to change then he can gtfo.
colbert should stay i agree. But his team composition, drafting has not been stellar, and his FA moves havent hit big either. His seat should be warm

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
colbert should stay i agree. But his team composition, drafting has not been stellar, and his FA moves havent hit big either. His seat should be warm
I agree his FA moves have been pretty bad. But it’s the coaching that is failing to do their jobs and mold the talent into shape.

And watch how bad things get on the offense when Munchak gets poached.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree his FA moves have been pretty bad. But it’s the coaching that is failing to do their jobs and mold the talent into shape.

And watch how bad things get on the offense when Munchak gets poached.
I agree. But just like
The players reflect on tomlin, tomlin reflects on Colbert imho.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed.

The worse thing is I literally have no reason to believe it will be any better next year. This team clearly learned nothing from all the drama last season that ultimately lead them into getting bounced by the Jags. There is no chemistry in this locker room.

Things just keep getting worse.

Next year will be the same as this year......
Including the bell bullshit at the beginning of the year.

Actually, it could be even worse. Depending on AB.
But as we have seen Tomlin continues to cover for him and his attitude just continues to get worse.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tomorrow's press conference with Tomlin.....

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just WOW.......

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I've said enough about Tomlin...I think that ship has sailed in terms of him winning another title.

That said, I do not think PIT has a great roster and would go as far as saying, this is a weak DEF. Certainly for a team that was considered a contender. Colbert and his old school ways of managing the roster is a big part of the problem.

Once the Steelers officially fall on hard times and are rewarded with top draft picks for a year or two, Colbert will probably do fine...but for a team with a franchise QB that's been trying to reload since 2008...the DEF holes have been the DEF holes for 2+ seasons, yet they invested millions on the RB position. To me, Bell is great, but as a GM you need to do what's in the best interest of the team...I really sense that Colbert caved into maintaining the sexy weapons for Ben and lost sight of what really wins titles.

I think PIT needs a younger mindset in the FO office now. If you need another example of the old school approach failing...GB, another team that's conservative during FA and typically lacks any creativity on draft week.

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a joke this presser is
Coach Cliche'.

When has he ever done any different.

Obviously, we'll be in the business of unleashing hell next year. Because iron sharpens iron during camp, and the next man up in camp who exemplifies that the standard is the standard, will make sure we don't live in our fears. We're not going to make excuses, obviously

My job security? It's a non-issue, obviously.

AB? No comment. Obviously.

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Get ready for this to get kicked up a notch:

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Of course this quote, while an indictment of Tomlin's style, also clearly says that AB is the monster he created.

Kinda odd for James to say that while trying to be buddy buddy with AB.

I'm sure AB doesn't see it that way though.

SJ20

F U Kovy/Parise
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The freak show just gets worse and worse with this once proud franchise.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Get ready for this to get kicked up a notch:

This is where Pittsburgh goes from being the greatest organization in the NFL to being the biggest joke the NFL has ever seen.

Thanks Mike Tomlin

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is where Pittsburgh goes from being the greatest organization in the NFL to being the biggest joke the NFL has ever seen.

Thanks Mike Tomlin
Thank God Dan died before he saw this vomit.