• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019 NBA Lottery And Draft

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is no way that fucker is 18! No way! He does look impressive, a nice stretch, athletic 4 or center....

Bye Draymond lol

Warriors got two guys now that can replicate offensively a bit of what Draymond does. Defensively they're nowhere near his level though, but it's good insurance to have in case Draymond may not take what the Warriors offer.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just saw Denver traded for Bol Bol, can someone tell me how he is as a player? I mean I'm not expecting anything from a 2nd round pick but I heard he was supposed to be a lottery selection so maybe he's actually good?

He by far has the biggest bust potential but considering he fell all the way to the 2nd round, who really cares at that point. He's really tall (obviously) just like his dad and moves pretty darn well for a kid his size. He can shoot from range as well. But lacks a lot of fundamentals and has a reputation for being lazy. He also has a high injury risk considering his body type (his dad was plagued by injuries as well with a similar body type) and he's already missed most of his college year with a foot injury. Personally, I never saw the hype he got (people were touting him as a lottery pick) but if he stays healthy and uses this draft fall as motivation to stop being so lazy, he could a useful rotation player. I don't think he'll ever be a star but he should be able to contribute something

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He by far has the biggest bust potential but considering he fell all the way to the 2nd round, who really cares at that point. He's really tall (obviously) just like his dad and moves pretty darn well for a kid his size. He can shoot from range as well. But lacks a lot of fundamentals and has a reputation for being lazy. He also has a high injury risk considering his body type (his dad was plagued by injuries as well with a similar body type) and he's already missed most of his college year with a foot injury. Personally, I never saw the hype he got (people were touting him as a lottery pick) but if he stays healthy and uses this draft fall as motivation to stop being so lazy, he could a useful rotation player. I don't think he'll ever be a star but he should be able to contribute something
I am just glad the Lakers did not draft him and i would have to listen to DJ talk about how great he is going to be.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was supposed to come to Syracuse (godammit, lol) and was a top 10 recruit. Very athletic (if slim) forward, but still pretty raw (of course). Good slasher, shooter, and rebounder. Solid length gives him defensive upside. Could need some time in the D league first.

Sounds like a typical defensive minded thunder pick.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shaquille O'Neal would build a franchise around No. 44 pick Bol Bol over Zion Williamson

Shaq usually says things I agree with but he must have smoked a fat joint before making these comments. Now, I am not saying Zion will be a superstar, I just think saying you would have selected Bol Bol over Zion and build a team around a kid that is very injury-prone and literally looks like a twig is crazy.

That being said, I don't think Zion will be the best player in this draft, maybe not even top 3.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shaquille O'Neal would build a franchise around No. 44 pick Bol Bol over Zion Williamson

Shaq usually says things I agree with but he must have smoked a fat joint before making these comments. Now, I am not saying Zion will be a superstar, I just think saying you would have selected Bol Bol over Zion and build a team around a kid that is very injury-prone and literally looks like a twig is crazy.

That being said, I don't think Zion will be the best player in this draft, maybe not even top 3.

Pelicans should’ve built around both

Best of both worlds

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Porter family is 100% cursed. Michael barely played in college and is still banged up.

Jontay has had 3 acl tears

And their sister retired from basketball after 5 acl tears.

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well Shaq has seen Bol Bol play up close a lot because his son Shareef and Bol played on the same AAU team. Shaq has probably seen what Bol is capable of and would be speaking to upside as opposed to realistic expectations. I can see why he said it even if I don't agree.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,381.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Zion is poor man's Shawn Kemp without the drug problems

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Shaq has seen Bol Bol play up close a lot because his son Shareef and Bol played on the same AAU team. Shaq has probably seen what Bol is capable of and would be speaking to upside as opposed to realistic expectations. I can see why he said it even if I don't agree.

No doubt, flashes are great but with his body type that is just screaming "tons of talent but he won't last 3 years on the court, at least without missing a lot of time". I guess Shaq was just talking about upside but still if you can't be on the court, it's pointless.

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thunder War room: We need someone to put around Russ and PG that will help them stretch the floor. We need some shooters on this team. This Windler kid, he shot 43% from 3 on over 7 attempts per gam.....

Presti: I'm going to take the raw 19 year old super athlete who hasn't played competitive basketball in over a year.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thunder War room: We need someone to put around Russ and PG that will help them stretch the floor. We need some shooters on this team. This Windler kid, he shot 43% from 3 on over 7 attempts per gam.....

Presti: I'm going to take the raw 19 year old super athlete who hasn't played competitive basketball in over a year.

Makes zero sense, they pretty much went the opposite of their needs hahaha. Poor RW and PG

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Did it with Ferguson too.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
“I’m told Nikola Vucevic, the Orlando Magic free agent, is going to be one of the top priorities potentially for the Boston Celtics as a free agent in July,” Charania first said. “For the Celtics that meant shedding some salary, and now they can start to prioritize signing a center, signing a big man to replace Al Horford and also try to prioritize Terry Rozier, who also is going to be a restricted free agent this July.”

Read more at: NBA Rumors: Re-Signing Terry Rozier Still A Priority For Celtics This Offseason

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea, the Lakers draft was a real laugher. The Lakers selected DeAndre Hunter for the Hawks and then filled-out the paperwork. Then they bought into the second round for a future second rounder with the Magic selecting a player they never brought in for a work-out who some think was a reach because his teammates at Iowa State appear to be better. The real apparent reason they selected this Talen Horton-Tucker? Eh-hem, [cough], [cough] he is client of Klutch sports and one Rich Paul! :lol: Ya' can't make this insanity up. There is a reason the Lakers have the continuing league-wide rep of being a constant dumpster fire and Pelinka is universally regarded as in-over-his-head. To provide a modicum of sanity, I suppose, the Lakers signed UDFA Zach Norvell and are evaluating Ish Smith, whatever and whoever that is.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm thinking more of the draft picks he's accrued. The guys he got from the Lakers are complimentary pieces; not star players.
are draft picks that hard to accrue? Cavs acquired 3 first rounders and Delly, Knight and Henson for Stauskas, Hill and 3 second rounders.

wont be surprised to see them get more by moving Delly, Henson (or Clarkson). Pels got theirs by giving up Davis and Hunter (or whoever they wanted there)

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea, the Lakers draft was a real laugher. The Lakers selected DeAndre Hunter for the Hawks and then filled-out the paperwork. Then they bought into the second round for a future second rounder with the Magic selecting a player they never brought in for a work-out who some think was a reach because his teammates at Iowa State appear to be better. The real apparent reason they selected this Talen Horton-Tucker? Eh-hem, [cough], [cough] he is client of Klutch sports and one Rich Paul! :lol: Ya' can't make this insanity up. There is a reason the Lakers have the continuing league-wide rep of being a constant dumpster fire and Pelinka is universally regarded as in-over-his-head. To provide a modicum of sanity, I suppose, the Lakers signed UDFA Zach Norvell and are evaluating Ish Smith, whatever and whoever that is.

Analytics seemed to like him a lot. Good cheap lotto ticket