• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know.....interested?

I would do a bet ATS but not straight up.

2nd night of a B2B and Lakers are clearly better than Miami.....and oh yeah it is a road game.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,896.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would do a bet ATS but not straight up.

2nd night of a B2B and Lakers are clearly better than Miami.....and oh yeah it is a road game.

When you find a line for it....let me know.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lakers are title contenders. Heat are not. I can think the Heat are good and not think they're on or close to the same level as teams like the Lakers, Clippers, and etc.

Once again, I don't care about this vcash. Go find out the last time I did anything with it.

I just don't give a fuck about making a stupid bet.

I'm not going to straight up bet when one team is much better than the other.

Once again, I'm not some idiot

You just love starting shit

Like why would I straight up bet anyone for a team that is going to be double digit underdogs more than likely
Because it's fake cash...already said that. Not like you are in danger of running out is it?

Not starting anything. A question was asked and I answered. You could have left it alone, but didn't.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But, will that still be true come April?

With the way the Lakers have played since that first game, they may not be able to now without PG. Of course, they also haven't played anyone as good as the Clips since then either.

Ultimately, I think the Clips will be fine and grab a top 4 seed. I don't see Doc allowing load management if it starts looking like that could be in danger.

On the other hand, if they overdo it, then he could end up having to play so much later in the season, that the early load management won't work as well.

Also, if Kawhi or PG have to miss any significant time later in the season, he could end up wishing he had some load management games back.

Last edited:

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lakers are title contenders. Heat are not. I can think the Heat are good and not think they're on or close to the same level as teams like the Lakers, Clippers, and etc.

Once again, I don't care about this vcash. Go find out the last time I did anything with it.

I just don't give a fuck about making a stupid bet.

I'm not going to straight up bet when one team is much better than the other.

Once again, I'm not some idiot

You just love starting shit

Like why would I straight up bet anyone for a team that is going to be double digit underdogs more than likely

Why would anyone take a sucker bet just because there isn't a monetary cost?

We don't have money at risk in pickems.

Doesn't mean I'm going to pick the Clippers or Suns every game when I know the odds of them winning is slim to none.

:2cents:
Team is that good but a good idea they cannot pull it out? If you had, say, $80,330 in fake money would that change your life?

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can be confident in your team and know they're likely going to lose a road game against a team that's clearly than they are.

I don't bet when I have a good idea what the result is going to be. Real money or not

lol i'm with you, man. it ain't that serious...

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Doesn't mean I'm going to pick the Clippers or Suns every game when I know the odds of them winning is slim to none.

Exactly. Fake cash or not, the point of a bet is to win the bet. Why take a bet you know you're likely to lose?

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,896.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DT stirring up shit again.....not surprised.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,896.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly. Fake cash or not, the point of a bet is to win the bet. Why take a bet you know you're likely to lose?
UCLA-USC bet this season? Might actually be a competitive game.

Or anybody that thinks USC will win.....

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Pickems a little different as a year long thing, isn't it?

Not a big deal, though. Q was asked why anyone would make that type of bet and my answer is confidence in his/her team, not real money and/or just for fun.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With the way the Lakers have played since that first game, they may not be able to now without PG. Of course, they also haven't played anyone as good as the Clips since then either.

Ultimately, I think the Clips will be fine and grab a top 4 seed. I don't see Doc allowing load management if it starts looking like that could be in danger.

On the other hand, if they overdo it, then he could end up having to play so much later in the season, that the early load management won't work as well.

Also, if Kawhi or PG have to miss any significant time later in the season, he could end up wishing he had some load management games back.
The Lakers should have lost to the Mavs and they couldn't play around with the Clippers like they did the Bulls last night and expect to turn it on in the 4th quarter.

Howard's, if you ain't cheating, you ain't trying, hold is on the refs and Luka looking concussed is part of the game , Shit happens.

Lebron has been magnificent. But, he will be absolutely washed if he has to play 35 minutes a game for the Season.

The Suns beat a fully charged Clippers, with Kawhi, from pillar to post.

We got beat.

The other loss, I shrug off with no Kawhi.

So, yeah....

I still think the Clippers are better....Right now.

Philly, Clippers, Lakers....in that order.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DT stirring up shit again.....not surprised.
stirring up shit?

A question was asked why someone would make such a bet and I gave 3 reasonable answers. If someone disagrees with those answers, OK, but if you don't want a discussion about it, don't reply and "stir up shit".

Ya gotta love this forum.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pickems a little different as a year long thing, isn't it?

Not a big deal, though. Q was asked why anyone would make that type of bet and my answer is confidence in his/her team, not real money and/or just for fun.
Yeah, confidence.

Money or no, you don't take bets you don't think you can win.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, confidence.

Money or no, you don't take bets you don't think you can win.

lol real simple. Against the spread is totally different.

I'm never accepting a straight up bet when the Heat are on the road facing a team that's much better than they are. Now if this was in Miami, I likely would have took it because it is easier to beat the top dogs in your home.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because it's fake cash...already said that. Not like you are in danger of running out is it?

Not starting anything. A question was asked and I answered. You could have left it alone, but didn't.

The cash has nothing to do with it or not. My feeling about the game has EVERYTHING to do with it....and I don't feel good about it.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
stirring up shit?

A question was asked why someone would make such a bet and I gave 3 reasonable answers. If someone disagrees with those answers, OK, but if you don't want a discussion about it, don't reply and "stir up shit".

Ya gotta love this forum.
Just my opinion, and I could understand this more if the Heat were a lowly team, but could also understand if someone had 80K and wanted to wager a few hundie on the Heat I could see it.