• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cute.

Never was a Warrior fan genius.

But I do like to predict which teams are real contenders. The last 4 years all roads went through GS. And nobody wants to waste time talking about the Wizards, so...

And for the record, while subject to change once we have a larger body of work, I think the Clippers and Sixers look like the 2 best teams to me. Don’t think the Lakers are coming out of the West.

bet I have more enemies here than YOU do, coach...:heh:

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And for the record, while subject to change once we have a larger body of work, I think the Clippers and Sixers look like the 2 best teams to me. Don’t think the Lakers are coming out of the West.

It is so early and I haven't really had a chance to watch most teams. I would say the Clippers and Sixers look like the top dogs at this moment but, honestly, because of HOW they are playing right now. The Clippers are playing really well and in a month or 2 they get an 1st All-NBA player back. It will probably take some adjustment time but by the All-Star break they could look really scary. Or they could be dealing with endless injuries.

The Sixers are 4-0 with the largest net rating in basketball despite being one of the worst shooting teams in the league so far. They are unlikely to remain a bottom tier team in shooting, even if they will never be an elite shooting team. When they get their rotations going and guys like Richardson and Harris start hitting on their career numbers, the Sixers could get real scary. Or they could be dealing with endless injuries.

From what I've read and the little I've see the Lakers are playing better than I expected at this point. They could be a real force if Lebron is able to manage his workload and the other guys continue to contribute.

The Jazz have been winning despite some inconsistent play. They could get really dangerous as well. I'm not sure if Gobert will ever be a great playoff player though.

The Celtics have been impressive especially given how poorly they have been shooting so far.

The Heat have been looking really good and look like they could be spoilers. Hard to see them be finalists but not impossible.

The West is just weird right now. The Rockets are all messed right now. The Blazers and Nuggets aren't clicking but should.

I'm going to Japan for a couple of weeks so I'll be out of the basketball loop for a while. Excited for the trip but bummed to miss out on some of these early matchups.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wiggy criticizing Jimmy for missing 3 games and 5 days of basketball to be with a newborn is hilarious. Get your priorities straight

Fuck Wiggy and his pathetic fucking life. It's fucking amateur hour.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cute.

Never was a Warrior fan genius.

But I do like to predict which teams are real contenders. The last 4 years all roads went through GS. And nobody wants to waste time talking about the Wizards, so...

BTW, what do you think of your Wiz so far?

Taddy Mason

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,579.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is so early and I haven't really had a chance to watch most teams. I would say the Clippers and Sixers look like the top dogs at this moment but, honestly, because of HOW they are playing right now. The Clippers are playing really well and in a month or 2 they get an 1st All-NBA player back. It will probably take some adjustment time but by the All-Star break they could look really scary. Or they could be dealing with endless injuries.

The Sixers are 4-0 with the largest net rating in basketball despite being one of the worst shooting teams in the league so far. They are unlikely to remain a bottom tier team in shooting, even if they will never be an elite shooting team. When they get their rotations going and guys like Richardson and Harris start hitting on their career numbers, the Sixers could get real scary. Or they could be dealing with endless injuries.

From what I've read and the little I've see the Lakers are playing better than I expected at this point. They could be a real force if Lebron is able to manage his workload and the other guys continue to contribute.

The Jazz have been winning despite some inconsistent play. They could get really dangerous as well. I'm not sure if Gobert will ever be a great playoff player though.

The Celtics have been impressive especially given how poorly they have been shooting so far.

The Heat have been looking really good and look like they could be spoilers. Hard to see them be finalists but not impossible.

The West is just weird right now. The Rockets are all messed right now. The Blazers and Nuggets aren't clicking but should.

I'm going to Japan for a couple of weeks so I'll be out of the basketball loop for a while. Excited for the trip but bummed to miss out on some of these early matchups.
shit, you don't have to be humble, thiccsers are the boss. clips might be up to par when PG is healthy.

Gman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Buttigieg?

LGBTQ forum seems more appropriate.
What are the odds our first gay presidential candidate would have the word "Butt" in his last name? :think:

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This Knicks/Celtics game was fun.

Morris hit a big 3 to tie it then Tatum answered with a 3 of his own to win it

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dallas all over Lakers early in the 1st.

Gman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This Knicks/Celtics game was fun.

Morris hit a big 3 to tie it then Tatum answered with a 3 of his own to win it
Tates got a lil knack for the big shot.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harden with 56 missed 3's in the Rockets first 5 games.

Not a winning formula.

Unless you're Steph Curry, no need for any player to attempt 13+ 3's nightly and that's even a lot for Steph

Gman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harden with 56 missed 3's in the Rockets first 5 games.

Not a winning formula.

Unless you're Steph Curry, no need for any player to attempt 13+ 3's nightly and that's even a lot for Steph
Houston really sh!t the bed tonight... one bricked 3 after another, questionable effort on defense too.