• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2018 recruiting

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't be surprised if he is taking snaps instead of Sirmon.
Oh I don't give a crap who wins the starting job after Jake. May the best kid win.

Only reason I post that stuff about Sirmon is the kid is a massive die hard dawg and has been a big part of helping to bring in other kids and get them excited to be here. You need that kind of energy. How much did he impact Kaho signing?

He can be as big of a bust as you want after the full class is signed.

DHoey

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,893.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I thought the kid would get a pass until at least spring ball cause of his name....
Lol, nope. I'm pretty sure he is use to it by now tho.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shit, if I was him I'd market the hell out of that and own it. I'd have a massive Yankoff tee shirt line with every joke I could possibly come up with and bring in money hand over fist. See what I did there?

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh I don't give a crap who wins the starting job after Jake. May the best kid win.

Only reason I post that stuff about Sirmon is the kid is a massive die hard dawg and has been a big part of helping to bring in other kids and get them excited to be here. You need that kind of energy. How much did he impact Kaho signing?

He can be as big of a bust as you want after the full class is signed.
That's something that's been missing since the program went down hill, sark never got it back, which sucks because he probably could have if he put more effort into the northwest.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's something that's been missing since the program went down hill, sark never got it back, which sucks because he probably could have if he put more effort into the northwest.

Yeah but, speed kills..... Not defending the drunk, but this state has been lacking in that area, plus if there was speed the player was small and taken a serious pounding...

I've seen the top schools the past couple years and many have size, but that barn burning speed is not there. Kinda like when DJ went and started invading Cali in the late 80's. These new WR's coming in have size with the speed, and oh yeah they are from Cali....

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Signing day pt1 is upon us. Should start seeing information rolling in on UW's twitter feeds in a couple of hours.

Lots of potentially interesting things to follow today.

How much of Petersen's commits need more time and might show they are on the fence? That's a bigger question really for Oregon and their fragile class. Really curious now to see how many are solid enough to sign today. Did their $1.7m stop gap measure work.

I mean we will all be looking up and down lists to see how many kids sort of balk at this period and leave themselves open for flipping. It would be nice to see UW still in on some of the bigger names they might not currently look good for.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm curious to see how this plays out later for the Dawgs. There is going to be a kid left out some where for the February LOI, always happens. I'm curious to see how many scholly's they have left for one, and two if they upset Penn St in the Fiesta does this change some kids they were a long shot to get to begin with....

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like Kyler Gordon is staying home.......Was hot for Notre Dame but reports are he will announce tomorrow night on King 5 and choose the Dawgs....

4* 5-11 corner staying in house!

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like Kyler Gordon is staying home.......Was hot for Notre Dame but reports are he will announce tomorrow night on King 5 and choose the Dawgs....

4* 5-11 corner staying in house!

Came here to post this.

Obviously we don't know yet, but if he's announcing on a local television station, I have to assume that's a good thing.

He would honestly have to be retarded or a serious douche if he went on King 5 to announce he's leaving Washington.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Came here to post this.

Obviously we don't know yet, but if he's announcing on a local television station, I have to assume that's a good thing.

He would honestly have to be retarded or a serious douche if he went on King 5 to announce he's leaving Washington.

Yeah that would be seriously wrong if he did that!

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Washington 2018 Football Commits

Draco Bynum and Mosiah Lui are the only ones remaining who haven't signed yet.

Additionally, DE Bryce Sterk will be transferring to Montana. That opens up another scholarship.

Bynum worries me.....He committed a while ago and I have a feeling the Chipper might be involved....

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I realize 247 isn't showing them, but petersen tweeted their names which he can't do until after they sign so I think all are in.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice 18 sold so far, man I'm telling you I'm pumped for these new wide outs coming in, big frame and fast...
Let's hope one or two make in impact this spring and Jake falls in love with them