• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2018 NBA offseason

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,296.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kobe's daughter is a legit baller.....at 12.

Gigi Bryant.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope so. Those old ass legs might not hit 20 minutes average when the season is done. I love the guy, and he's a stand up dude for restructuring his contract, but I don't even think he can jump 3 inches off the ground anymore. defense? forget about it.

I hope you're right DJ

To be fair, has Dirk ever been able to jump more than 3 inches off the floor? lol

Seriously though, love Dirk. Dude's been pure class his whole career. Could have left at anytime, gone to chase rings and no one would have blamed him (especially later in his career).

Instead, he has stayed loyal to his team and fans and always done everything in his power to help the team get better.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol....why on God's green earth would I make that bet....would you have made that bet when LeBron came back to Cleveland and the Lakers were swimming in a half decade + worth of shit and incompetence?

lol

Had the same thought when I read his post.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be fair, has Dirk ever been able to jump more than 3 inches off the floor? lol

Seriously though, love Dirk. Dude's been pure class his whole career. Could have left at anytime, gone to chase rings and no one would have blamed him (especially later in his career).

Instead, he has stayed loyal to his team and fans and always done everything in his power to help the team get better.

True, a d-killer he is not.

He has a really close friendship with Cuban and that has benefitted him throughout his career. I'm just glad he won't be in the Karl Malone category. Granted, I loved Karl Malone and what he did with Stockton, Jazz and the Miller family, but him bolting to chase a ring was shitty. Dirk is going to fade away with a mediocre Mavs team. Hope he mentors these young guns the right way while he is still here.

Dirk

Dirk

Dirk

3p4618.jpg

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know, those Rams look STRONG! :D

LA adding big names in all sports lately....Lebron, Machado, Suh/Peters/Talib/Cooks....

Yeah, they were already looking good and managed to get better. Almost makes me wish I was still a Rams fan. But I ain't backsliding. lol

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I had to win a playoff game I take Corey Kluber all day, everyday without a second thought over Clayton Kershaw.

One of closest friends is a fellow Dodgers fan.

Because of his "playoff issues" I started calling Kershaw, "Peyton Kershaw" a few years ago.

Pisses my friend off every time I do it. lol