• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2018 Fantasy Football Dynasty Draft Discussion

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
getting this thread back on topic

so no consensus #2 in a rookie draft at this stage?
Can't see any possible way anyone in a rookie draft doesn't take Barkley #1 now after he showed out at the combine

Not sure I care where those QBs land, don't have any of them higher than a 2nd/3rd round grade on my initial rankings
Unfortunately no, not in my opinion. Could be any one of like 4 RB's, or maybe Ridley depending on landing situations and the needs of the team holding #2. And even after the draft, there still might not be much clarity, that group just isn't doing much to separate from one another, and they've all got some red flag or another about their game. Injuries, fumbles, lack of big time experience, too much experience ( too many collegiate touches), all of which may be nothing at all, all of which could very well be the next big bust that we all look back on and say, well yea, how'd we miss that?

Exactly why I refuse to pay a premium for anything but the #1 pick this year. Who knows, they guy I think deserves to be the #2, might still be there at six or seven, so why spend the capital?

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
as to the QB's...there a couple, if I'm stuck, at the bottom of round one, between taking a stab in the dark at a RB or WR I'm not at all sure about, or a QB that I do like given what he's shown and where he went, I may very well pull that trigger. Might not be happy about it, but, wouldn't be happy about the other option either