• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2018-2019 NBA Regular Season Thread

Taddy Mason

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,579.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You must be the life of any party that you go to.
this almost makes me want to search back to see what this argument is about and also add, do they just shuffle about those domestic abusers to a new parish/city/team?

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mecca, BTW...

good movie, changed her origin...

Trying not to throw in too many spoilers...
Yeah....hard to rank it.

I liked it a lot.

But, it probably only ranks higher than the Hulk movies and maybe Dr Strange, Iron Man 2, Thor 1.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah....hard to rank it.

I liked it a lot.

But, it probably only ranks higher than the Hulk movies and maybe Dr Strange, Iron Man 2, Thor 1.

lol, be glad you weren't with us...

I was all like "they tore up the comic book with this one"...

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Know why I am "deflecting" from calling it domestic violence? Because domestic violence is more than one occasion (usually many more) against a spouse, girlfriend or child. wamu even doubled down and said I didn't know what domestic violence was. If you told him he was wrong, what would happen to you (or him)?

Dude, just stop. I don't give a fuck what you want to call it. Bottom line is he pushed and kicked a woman.

Never mind the fact that it's not okay. The NFL is cracking down on that kind of shit big time. That alone should have been enough to stop him.

Last edited:

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well by the letter of the law it is not domestic violence- domestic violene is violence against a family member.

And no charges were ever pressed because of the inciting circumstances.

I absolutely think Hunt was wrong for what he did, but there are varying degrees of mitigating circumstances.

In this case, being called the N word repeatedly by someone that refuses to leave your hotel room and is screaming, spitting and carrying on becuase you kicked them out becuase you found out they were drinking and under the age of 21 is pretty much the definition of mitigating circumstances.

I mean, this is a far cry from Ray Rice cold-cocking his what was it? long time girlfriend or wife? in an elevator and knocking her out cold.

I am sure the last thing the woman wanted was to have to go to court and explain what happened that night.

all that being said- its still not up to her to "press charges"- the police decide whether to press charges or not, and the police decided no charges were warranted.

Hotels have security. He needed to call them. He could have just left the room and called them.

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude...

Don't fall for this shit.

Find the gayest avatar eeeeeevvvvvvvveeeeeeerrrrr!
I gotta pick something I'll want to look at and enjoy looking at. I'm stilling thinking about it.

Taddy Mason

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,579.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, just stop. I don't give a fuck what you want to call it. Bottom line is he pushed and kicked a woman.

Never mind the fact that it's not okay. The NFL is cracking down on that kind of shit big time. That alone should have been enough to stop him.
oh, this is just on that Hunt stuff? weak ass kick. also not domestic violence as that was not a domestic situation.