• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2017 NBA Offseason Thread

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He seemed pretty content on averaging a triple double and winning league MVP, despite his team getting bounced out of the first round. Westbrook will soon start getting the ringless knocks on him like KD did. Once those start......

Dude just had his first kid and has always been comfortable in his skin. Really no comparison to KD here, whatever he does he will handle it appropriately and won't hide in bed for 3 days unable to face guys he went to war with. Just a difference in people.

Vyle203

Costco Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 181.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be fair they have very good NBA reporters. Spears, Stein, Lowe, and now Woj
Fair enough. But I have seen more than a few reputable reporters lose their soul to the mothership.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I went to Rumble two years ago and sat front row at a Raw last year. Front row is only like $150, we spent less on that then we did sub par Rumble ticks, I highly recommend it
With this oppressive ass heat in Az, we do as many cheap indoor events as we can in the Summertime.

Going to see WWE for $17, WnBA for $9 and Shawn Mendes concert for $15 all over the next 2 weeks.h

People with kids and Teens need to take their ass to the public Library in their area.

* I Know Thats Not You*

They gave us free Zoo, Wet And Wild Tix yesterday morning.

Reactions: TJL

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has plenty of other things to occupy his thoughts I'm sure, like why he will never be viewed as a true champion.

Plenty think he took the easy road.

But, I'm pretty sure his ring still counts.

#WishfulThinking

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With this oppressive ass heat in Az, we do as many cheap indoor events as we can in the Summertime.

Going to see WWE for $17, WnBA for $9 and Shawn Mendes concert for $15 all over the next 2 weeks.h

People with kids and Teens need to take their ass to the public Library in their area.

* I Know Thats Not You*

They gave us free Zoo, Wet And Wild Tix yesterday morning.

Speaking of the WWE did you hear that Lavar has proclaimed himself the bestest wrestler of all time? He once body slammed Hulk Hogan w/ 1 hand!

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now that is ironic.

Durant is a much better team player. I am sure he will let Russ take season MVPs as long as he keeps winning rings and Finals' MVPs. No brainer really.
Westbrook has always struck me as the kinda guy who really wants to win.

But, by his hands only.

#Heroballing

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude just had his first kid and has always been comfortable in his skin. Really no comparison to KD here, whatever he does he will handle it appropriately and won't hide in bed for 3 days unable to face guys he went to war with. Just a difference in people.

You sound like the type of person that idolizes Westbrook to the point that they have a full set of Westbrook pajamas.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be fair they have very good NBA reporters. Spears, Stein, Lowe, and now Woj

Not sure about Spears and Lowe but Stein was on the list of layoffs that were reported. He'll eventually be gone.

Yeah, he gone.

But, not Spears, Lowe. They are keeping Shelbourne too and she is also fantastic.

But, all they need is Wojo.

Why pay all those other Dudes to post some variation of " I can confirm player X has signed a 4year Deal with Team Y as was first Reported by Adrian Wojo"....?

Here is the updated list of whose out.

ESPN layoffs: Updated list of biggest names laid off