• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2017 AL CENTRAL DISCUSSION

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really can't believe the Twins are still hanging around. I hope they make the WC.
I had 'em pegged for 75 wins. They've exceeded my expectations. I still believe they have the easiest road for the 2nd WC spot.

dougplayer

D Back and ranger fans are GAF....
Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doug....why don't you watch the game....instead of talking out of your a$$. Anyone who has viewed the last two UM games can see the problems the Wolverines have on offense. Dan Brown's defensive squad is saving Harbaugh's job right now. Ten times inside the 20 = 1 TD and that was in the 4th quarter! Your team has a bad QB and a staff looking for answers. Lucky for Jumping Jimmy that he has a good kicker.
It may be too late for you to learn about football and "your" team....so I suggest, as some others have...shut your mouth.

PS....do you have a way of taping the games? Maybe someone at the "Y" has a recorder, or something? Youtube?
2 -0. Dumb fuck....every time you post. You show how dumb you are. You think announcers are smart. Idiot!

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boom. The Indians are your AL Central Champs, party at Doug's mom's house!
Wow. So central champs....you must be so proud...now iffy can blow Indian fans.
And. Astros and verlander show you who is the boss

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doug is going to start lying now. He KNOWS the win over Air Force did not look good. They announcers are talking about how the UM defense struggled with AF run game, and especially how the UM offense (Harbaugh) could not complete drives - again.

OVER your head, doug????? LOL
See. Iffy..announcers said!!he can't think on his own.

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow. So central champs....you must be so proud...now iffy can blow Indian fans.
And. Astros and verlander show you who is the boss

How did your favorite (former?) baseball team do? Looks like they are pretty bad. LOL

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems OSU won AND covered the spread. I guess doug was wrong - AGAIN. LOL

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doug....why don't you watch the game....instead of talking out of your a$$. Anyone who has viewed the last two UM games can see the problems the Wolverines have on offense. Dan Brown's defensive squad is saving Harbaugh's job right now. Ten times inside the 20 = 1 TD and that was in the 4th quarter! Your team has a bad QB and a staff looking for answers. Lucky for Jumping Jimmy that he has a good kicker.
It may be too late for you to learn about football and "your" team....so I suggest, as some others have...shut your mouth.

I'm sorry I hurt your feelings. But I've never seen you analyze a game (in any sport). So I have come to the conclusion that you are an ignorant blowhard who does nothing but troll. You have to admit, you don't discuss sports, you just flame other fans. I just assume that you may be a physically and/or mentally handicapped person who has never played sports of any kind...except pocket pool.

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BIG game today. Battle for last place in AL Central....White Sox vs Detroit "AAA" Tigers.

We use to hear a lot about the Tigers from SportsHoopla's #! Homer and Detroit Fan....the well-known and non-respected @dougplayer. Luckily for other Tiger fans dougplayer, a known front-runner, has abandoned the Tigers and is now "following" the Astros.
It would be nice if doug removed the Tiger logo from his avatar.

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Iffy. Lives in Michigan ..but blows Ohio fans. Sad
Of course if tigers were winni g he would be sucking off tiger fans. Sad. His problem.
He is not michigan material. He is not allowed within 5 miles of Ann arbor

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Covering the spread??? You get extra for that???
Or. Is jimbo smart. Not to tip his hand. D ont open play book till start playing big 10 teams. Idiots like iffy D ont understand that. Or the game. ESPN has to spoon feed him every thing

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Covering the spread??? You get extra for that???
Or. Is jimbo smart. Not to tip his hand. D ont open play book till start playing big 10 teams. Idiots like iffy D ont understand that. Or the game. ESPN has to spoon feed him every thing

LOL. Spin job. And a stupid one at that.

Doug...since you know college football so well....could you tell me the two very important things Michigan has used to win their first three games. And it isn't Harbaugh. (Hint#1: check the scoring). I know you won't answer - cuz you know sh!t. I just like proving it.
(Hint #2: the AF headcoach saw it)

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Defense and heart.
Now go lick buckeye fans nuts.
You are so ducking dumb. Teams D ont open play book till conference play.

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You never answered iffy. What Indians have to do to win it all?? After last year's choke job...fire tito???? Rebuild starting pitching??? I know you wont answer because you got ohio balls in your mouth

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Defense and heart.
Now go lick buckeye fans nuts.
You are so ducking dumb. Teams D ont open play book till conference play.

Defense...not a bad guess.
What UM has going for it is its depth and size (with some good athletes - maybe not the best'football' players - but athletes). Look at the scores doug. The Wolverines are wearing the opponents down. Their starters get rested with the depth Harbaugh has accumulated. A lot of good size guys are rotated, especially on defense. UM has dominated (that might be too strong of a word) in the second half of each game.
Watch the games doug or read the recaps. The crap you put down here isn't worth a damn.

"Team's don't open play books......." that's funny.