• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2017 AL CENTRAL DISCUSSION

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When will doug wave the white flag of surrender for the Tigers.

dougplayer

D Back and ranger fans are GAF....
Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bruce Rondon is a pussy. Glad the ump didn't let him off with that.
It's called teaching the royals a lesson. How to act when the game is in hand. Tigers will ask teach you again if need be

Erie Warrior

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,827.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Royals got lucky and eked out that win against the Tigers. If it wasn't for those shitty field conditions (that both teams had to play on) the Tigers would have won.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HUZZAH!!!! Indians STEAMROLLING. Pitching staff has been razor sharp, I tell you. RAZOR SHARP! Six wins in a row down, thirty-four to go. They went in dry and broke one off!

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@dougplayer, I haven't been paying attention, how are the Tigers doing?

I would really like to see @dougplayer give his view of what is ACTUALLY in store for the Detroit franchise for the remainder of this season, the coming off-season, and the next couple of seasons. If he approached the subject, would he remain the fool he usually plays here or would he try to brush the question aside with some stupid comment that will only re-enforce the view that he knows very little about the Tigers - beyond making antagonizing comments to fans of other teams.

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would really like to see @dougplayer give his view of what is ACTUALLY in store for the Detroit franchise for the remainder of this season, the coming off-season, and the next couple of seasons. If he approached the subject, would he remain the fool he usually plays here or would he try to brush the question aside with some stupid comment that will only re-enforce the view that he knows very little about the Tigers - beyond making antagonizing comments to fans of other teams.
Why don't you give us your view?? Tell us iffy how you see it today. Next season and season after that. Come dumb shit. For once tell us. Or do you have to wait toll RESPN tells you??

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wasn't Indian fan all giddy and gay this time last year????for shore iffy was.
What night is front office handing out the rings??
BAWWWWWHHHAAWWW

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why don't you give us your view?? Tell us iffy how you see it today. Next season and season after that. Come dumb shit. For once tell us. Or do you have to wait toll RESPN tells you?? (WTF?)

Doug...why don't you go over to the 2017 Tiger team page http://sportshoop.la/threads/detroit-tigers-ongoing-2017-thread.224970/page-44 ?

REAL Tiger fans talk about the Tiger's possible trades, what to do this off season and what the future might bring. REAL Tiger fans doug. Not bozos who worship Mr. Khaki pants and don't know crap about their team.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wasn't Indian fan all giddy and gay this time last year????for shore iffy was.
What night is front office handing out the rings??
BAWWWWWHHHAAWWW

This is almost as good as when you were bragging about the Tiger's 4.50 ERA pitcher's $25MM/yr contract.

"we pay the most for shit! hooray!"

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How doug must feel when he looks at the AL Central standings each day......

look-at-the-bull-his-horn-is-up-the-spanish-guys-ass-serves-him-right-400x280.jpg

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I gotta admit, this has been a particularly fun win streak because I called it. In pen. . .

Yuge win streak for the tribe starts tonight. Like forty straight games. I marked it down. In pen. Yep.

Broke one off in the Blue Birds. Urban Meyer pep talk worked like a charm. Yep. One down. Thirty nine to go. In pen.

Yep. Another win. Dramatic walk off win. Urban Meyer winner style. Two. Down thirty-eight to go. Yep. In pen.

Pow. That's what I call breaking one off Urban Meyer style! Corey Kluber razor sharp. Yep. Verlander wishes Kluber would let him sniff his balls. Three down. Twenty-seven more wins to go. In pen.

Blam-blam. Breaking another one off, Meyer on Hambone style. Four down. Yep. Thirty six to go. In pen.

Ka-pow! Another dramatic walk-off win powered by Eddie E's prodigious grand slam in the 11th. Oh, what unbelievable heart the Tribe showed. That's five wins in a row, thirty-five more to go. Word. In pen. Crunched numbers and what not.

HUZZAH!!!! Indians STEAMROLLING. Pitching staff has been razor sharp, I tell you. RAZOR SHARP! Six wins in a row down, thirty-four to go. They went in dry and broke one off!

KaPow, bitches. Win seven, just like I told you. In pen. Thirty-three more to go. In pen and underlined.