• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2017-18 Ongoing Thread

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Major props to Nico for holding his ground, finding TAYLOR HALL!!!!! YESSSSS

This game gas given me chest pains.... Hated the firat, luved the 2nd, nearly died in the 3rd..

Lovejoy n the whole defense can fucking sit! Bless them for giving their bodies but fuck off with those turnovers!!!

Let's go Devils!!!
Still lying the Nico pick you up for a mock calamity?

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Major props to Nico for holding his ground, finding TAYLOR HALL!!!!! YESSSSS

This game gas given me chest pains.... Hated the firat, luved the 2nd, nearly died in the 3rd..

Lovejoy n the whole defense can fucking sit! Bless them for giving their bodies but fuck off with those turnovers!!!

Let's go Devils!!!

Lovejoy is brutal. That was a playoff game. Haven't felt that in years with this team.

rp2five

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Coleman goal was great. Hall with the game winner but love what Nico did to make that happen.
Lol at Lovejoy. Am I the only one who keeps screaming at TV that he is going wrong way or he flipped puck the opposite way that he should?

So who do we start tomorrow?

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I hate hate hate ranger fans and the rangers. I hate the flyers but meh I don’t care enough about their fans. The penguins? I absolutely can’t srand them and their whining fans. I hate Malkin the most. No idea how happy we got that win last night.

What a okay by nico! It’s seriously a nico Hall vs everyone else. They better just ride kinkaid Til the end he and the team have earned that much. Screw Cory I wouldn’t even give him the start in the playoffs. Kinkaid is our cam ward

rp2five

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Huge weekend. That road trip and this weekend. No idea they would beat some of these teams. These guys continue to impress. Let’s go after the flyers now.

rp2five

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Cup damn lol. I don’t like the flyers or penguins but not sure I hate them. Rangers I hate. Always have. I think flyers hate us more than we hate them. They were stacked during the Lindros years and we got in their way so it makes sense.
Don’t really hate the Penguins.

Vortimous

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate hate hate ranger fans and the rangers. I hate the flyers but meh I don’t care enough about their fans. The penguins? I absolutely can’t srand them and their whining fans. I hate Malkin the most. No idea how happy we got that win last night.

What a okay by nico! It’s seriously a nico Hall vs everyone else. They better just ride kinkaid Til the end he and the team have earned that much. Screw Cory I wouldn’t even give him the start in the playoffs. Kinkaid is our cam ward
Agreed Cup... ride Kinkaid the entire playoffs.... he deserves it and has earned it.... Gotta keep these wins up...

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
God Damn Pens blow a lead with flyers goalie pulled and turned it into a 3 point game. At least Flyers only got 1.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Super thrilled about our TWO big wins!!!!

fucking Flyers getting lucky! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr hopefully Tuesday they won't.

Lets continue to put the pressure on FLA and PHI...

Come on NYI, do us a SOLID!

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
i dont know what to make of this team. they suck against the yotes and buffalo but can play against the kings knights pens and bolts? i honestly believe if this team could get some type of consistent goaltending that they would have a playoff spot locked up.

i really really wish they would leave mueller in and keep lovejoy out or take greene out i can't stand either one of them and its a shame that greene is the captain.

saturday night i was sitting around waiting for the game to start around 6 and i thought to myself good lord how i miss having meaningful hockey games being played when its still light out (this late in the year) just insane i can't believe its been 6 years and still might not get in. how does florida consistently have 2 more games on hand?

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hynes decision to bench Lovejoy for Mueller gave me a sigh of relief... I mean, it was justified. Mueller played well too, give him more time. If it doesn't work out at least in the moment, we're giving Lovejoy a much needed breather as well.

Same with Woods, with injury, the time off is a good moment to rest up the legs, body and mind.... we're going to need him, back healthy and re-energized. We know the guy goes full throttle every shift(good/bad)...

Greene is just as deserving for a benching but as Captain, not gonna happen.