• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2017-18 Ongoing Thread

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
yeah i dont get this henrique 2.0 they have on the ducks now but its amazing what a change of scenery can do to a player. which is why i'm always willing to trade for a guy that is under performing on his current team. dano last night after henrique pulled that move said "we've seen that a lot from henrique here" i was thinking ummmmmmmmm what games were you watching? i've never seen that from him.

i was late to the game and saw they were down 2-0 never did i doubt they would at least score 1 to make it interesting. its really a great feeling to have after the last 5 years of no offense. then they surprised us and actually won the game. miller really let us back into the game with the soft wood goal and bratt goal but i'll take it!

why are we going to have another lock out in 2 years? i agree we will but i dont get it why is it the nhl constantly doing this?

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah i dont get this henrique 2.0 they have on the ducks now but its amazing what a change of scenery can do to a player. which is why i'm always willing to trade for a guy that is under performing on his current team. dano last night after henrique pulled that move said "we've seen that a lot from henrique here" i was thinking ummmmmmmmm what games were you watching? i've never seen that from him.

i was late to the game and saw they were down 2-0 never did i doubt they would at least score 1 to make it interesting. its really a great feeling to have after the last 5 years of no offense. then they surprised us and actually won the game. miller really let us back into the game with the soft wood goal and bratt goal but i'll take it!

why are we going to have another lock out in 2 years? i agree we will but i dont get it why is it the nhl constantly doing this?
It's Bettman's vendetta against the Devils.... He forsees the rise to power in NJ thus pulled the strings to lock us out!

curses!

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
LOL it figures too that the devils should hopefully be on the rise exactly when another expansion team comes into play too.

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
yeah its really a shame we haven't had a full lineup against the rangers all year. this team really needs to bring their game tonight and win this game 5-1 give the fans something they have been craving. a dominate win against the rangers on home ice when the team is good and in a playoff spot!

i'm going to assume this is the closest to a playoff atmosphere hall has experienced since being a devil

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man we go thru hell to score n the rags get em like uber eats....

Not Cory fault on #3

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't wait until Mueller is back so we can bench Severson full time. He's awful.

rp2five

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Rangers really had no business being in that game.
Henrik was once again Henrik.
OT was mostly rangers. Shootout is a coin flip.
When it went to OT I really thought Devils would lose. Usually happens when you outshoot team 2-1 basically.
Glad they won but would have been better in regulation.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed, thought Devils badly outplayed them, Henrik kept them in it. Although there was a 5 minute or so span in the 2nd, prior to Coleman's shorthanded goal, where Schneider held the fort and really kept us in it.

Couple guys on D had bad games. Butcher Severson and Moore (despite the goal) were a mess in our end. They looked frantic and nervous throughout most of the game.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Devils outplayed them but damn it looked like nothing was going to work. A Boyle backhand saved us.

I need Cory to play much better, those two early birds were come on. Even if his defense is failing, he can still play his position and make a play.

rp2five

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
4 in a row. Strong first and then let go of the gas pedal somewhat but Cory with a very good game.

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Man this team has heart and doesn’t quit. They were all over the rangers and should’ve won 6-1. They had 24 shots on goal in the second period! I know Cory played solid but man I don’t trust him at all.

Then tonight against the hawks they never took the foot off the pedal. Up 4-1 in the third Moore busted his ass back to break up a 2on1. This team is fast young and hungry. I think they really want to get hall to the playoffs. Everyone out there simply flies. Gibbons and Coleman are maniacs that haven’t had their play slip since the get go this season.

Once mueller comes back I wouldn’t touch a thing on this team.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Happy Holidays everyone! Sorry, I was removed from computer privileges due to holiday obligations lol.

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Yes happy holidays. Man a couple days off and your itching for devils hockey. When did that last happen.