• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016 Season

BUD

Hoopla Cash
$ 672.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They gave up an unacceptable amount of points to Hawaii... They won't be so lucky against Central Florida this week...
Check out todays score .. 2nd qtr just started. Michigan 24 CFU 0

UM Fire

The man, the myth, the legend
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I missed the first half, but it doesn't appear this game was ever in question. I'm a little concerned about how many yards we gave up on the ground this week. I'm hoping we can get that in check before November.

BUD

Hoopla Cash
$ 672.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I missed the first half, but it doesn't appear this game was ever in question. I'm a little concerned about how many yards we gave up on the ground this week. I'm hoping we can get that in check before November.
Michigans rush and pass defense need to be worked on.

UM Fire

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Michigans rush and pass defense need to be worked on.

Agreed. I'm also curious why Speight played so deep into this game. I don't know if it means Jim thinks Speight needs more work or he has so much confidence in O'Korn that he's not worried about his getting time.

Reactions: BUD

BUD

Hoopla Cash
$ 672.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed. I'm also curious why Speight played so deep into this game. I don't know if it means Jim thinks Speight needs more work or he has so much confidence in O'Korn that he's not worried about his getting time.
I think JH knows that Speight needs a lot of work. Just watching the kid pass makes me nervous. These are bs teams that M is playing now. What's going to happen when we have to play a good/mediocre team:noidea:

UM Fire

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think JH knows that Speight needs a lot of work. Just watching the kid pass makes me nervous. These are bs teams that M is playing now. What's going to happen when we have to play a good/mediocre team:noidea:

It will be interesting to see how he develops. It's just to early to tell. I will say, I'm much less concerned about backup play than previous years.

BUD

Hoopla Cash
$ 672.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It will be interesting to see how he develops. It's just to early to tell. I will say, I'm much less concerned about backup play than previous years.
It's nice not to see the qb get intercepted nearly every time he throws the ball. ''Michigan 2 years ago''

UM Fire

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's nice not to see the qb get intercepted nearly every time he throws the ball. ''Michigan 2 years ago''

Also the first half of last year :L

GoBlueNavyNuke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Run game was a bit disappointing this week. But anytime you blow out the opponent, and the coach still has plenty to point to as mistakes to work on, is a good thing.

UM Fire

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The run game was non exsistant....But If you can pass all day I guess you don't need to run.....But makes me nervous.

Run game was a bit disappointing this week. But anytime you blow out the opponent, and the coach still has plenty to point to as mistakes to work on, is a good thing.

I agree with both of you. I'm thinking that part of the reason the run game wasn't as effective is because UCF was keying on it the entire game. One of the big reasons, other than the gap in talent, our WRs were so open was because UCF was creeping in to stop the run game.

I'm guessing, after seeing the Hawaii tape, they decided our pass game was suspect and decided to focus on limiting the run (which was so effective against Hawaii). The good news of for us is that we can do both... for the first time in a long time.

UM Fire

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I posted this checking in for Blue on the 50+ point thread. Just a little something to help you get through... gulp... Monday :suds:

3f573e556f940f9f94afbe867bcdc0d8.jpg

DetroitFan*

HAS NO FRIENDS!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think they ran the ball so little on purpose. They knew they would crush them, so work on what needs the most work, your quarterback with little experience.

GoBlueNavyNuke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think they ran the ball so little on purpose. They knew they would crush them, so work on what needs the most work, your quarterback with little experience.

That would help explain why they left Speight in so long.

UM Fire

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Colorado was an ugly game to watch. I don't want to think about what would have happened if their starting QB didn't get hurt. I hope he's okay. As for the game:

1. The corners were getting beat on slants all day
2. The safeties were getting beat deep
3. Other than Peppers, and the DL, we couldn't tackle for shit
4. Speight was off on nearly every throw of more than a few yards

That being said:

1. Peppers is awesome
2. Gary is going to be something special
3. We has some good blocking on those sweeps
4. BOTH our offense and defense had bad games and we still managed the W

UM Fire

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope we can get Charlton and Lewis back next week and another week of practice will get Speight back on target.

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Colorado was an ugly game to watch. I don't want to think about what would have happened if their starting QB didn't get hurt. I hope he's okay. As for the game:

1. The corners were getting beat on slants all day
2. The safeties were getting beat deep
3. Other than Peppers, and the DL, we couldn't tackle for shit
4. Speight was off on nearly every throw of more than a few yards

That being said:

1. Peppers is awesome
2. Gary is going to be something special
3. We has some good blocking on those sweeps
4. BOTH our offense and defense had bad games and we still managed the W

Agreed....Another win but Don't like the way it looked..........A Spread offense throwing the ball will pick us apart......Louisville looks convincing.....They crushed Florida state.....The last team I want to play is them......They would shred us....

Whos the new fat ass at DC....Brown? Isn't he suppose to be some guru from the Big East with this genius defensive mind? The defense looks very lathargic at times ( cept peppers)....I'm not impressed.......

I don't care what the media says, Louisville is the team to beat this year.

DetroitFan*

HAS NO FRIENDS!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Had Colorado's QB not gone down, Michigan would have had to score more points than they did to win that game... Unfortunately...

DetroitFan*

HAS NO FRIENDS!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is Jehu Chesson's knee still a factor? He was the favorite target last year hauling in like the most touchdown passes in the final weeks of the season. It's either that or different receiver preference as the QB.