• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016 NBA Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So happy Calderon is gone. he was ranked in the lower half of PG last year. He is so bad. Not even close to worth 7.5 mill. Yessssssssssss

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
O THIS IS TOTALLY REPRESENTATIVE OF ALL HEAT FANS!! IF THIS HEAT FANS BURNS A JERSEY IT MUST MEAN ALL OF THEM ARE!!! WHAT A BUNCH OF CLASSLESS ASSHOLES :L:L

sound familiar? :doh:

and no- that was a sarcastic post- i know the VAST majority of Heat fans are not burning their jerseys.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So happy Calderon is gone. he was ranked in the lower half of PG last year. He is so bad. Not even close to worth 7.5 mill. Yessssssssssss
wtf!!!!

the Lakers took Calderon at 7.5 but the Cavs got Dunleavy at 4.8? hell yah!

Kold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol....

serious question...is english the 2nd language of all those guys? lol....is that hte best to communicate with young kids, ??? i dont know why i think this is so funny, it makes no sense but im crying right now...lol...i have no clue why, lol.

maybe Buss is signing all guys that speak foreign languages so Russell cant spy on them, LOL....lol...omg im criyng , lol....i need to stop....

ill be back.
Heh, better to have an up and coming, ultra young team(that's years away from contending), than a veteran team that will most likely get smashed by GS next year...

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just to be clear- teams do it all the time....offer money they dont have- and then make moves to clear it...just saying. It was even part of your plan if you got Durant....dont claim that its not possible- they just didnt want to do it for Wade--- which is obviously their chocie.

You move Dragic to get Durant.
You move McBob to keep Wade.
Apparently the Heat would have done that, but he decided Bulls for same money was the route he wanted to go.

Sometimes change is good for all involved.
I have nothing but good memories, wish him nothing but the best, but couldn't care less that he's gone.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the two players most responsible for your franchise's 3 championships leave on bad terms and in public spats with Pat Riley. Not a good look Pat...not a good look.

I wouldn't call this a public spat at all. Miami offered 2 yr/40 mill. Wade wanted closer to 50 million. Miami tried to move McRoberts. Didn't work. He left. This wasn't close to a back and forth through the media at all

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently the Heat would have done that, but he decided Bulls for same money was the route he wanted to go.

I have nothing but good memories, wish him nothing but the best, but couldn't care less that he's gone.
guess the prediction that wade was on vacation and hed resign no problem was not exactly accurate....you are on quite the cold streak lately there bud.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
O THIS IS TOTALLY REPRESENTATIVE OF ALL HEAT FANS!! IF THIS HEAT FANS BURNS A JERSEY IT MUST MEAN ALL OF THEM ARE!!! WHAT A BUNCH OF CLASSLESS ASSHOLES :L:L

sound familiar? :doh:

and no- that was a sarcastic post- i know the VAST majority of Heat fans are not burning their jerseys.
not really, LBJ left Cavs hanging. Wade left because he wanted to be treated right after what he gave back to Pat. Wade went home to retire. LBJ also left Miami for no reason. Money was there for him and he told Bosh he was coming back and well didn't. In my opinion 2 different things. LBJ did it both times for Hype and Media. Wade didn't want to leave but was pissed. He wanted to be the highest paid player on his team for the 1st time ever and Pat low balled him. Instead of going to wade and saying hey we can give you 40 but I will find a way to get what u deserve.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Of course you care. Your team just got weaker.

ChrisGar15

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Micky always does that. He did the same last year. Nothing new. Miami offered him all they had left. Can't offer him money they don't have

So they have money to pay Durant ... but they "can't offer money they don't have" to Wade ?

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where do the Cavs get 5M to pay Dunleavy?
He's a decent pickup if you're not giving up anything to get.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course you care. Your team just got weaker.
the guy that goes to season ticket member meetings doesnt care that the greatest player in franchise history bar none just left?

if thats really true that is freaking messed up...but who am i to question someone elses feelings.

Reactions: GNG
Status
Not open for further replies.